Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Zug zug!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Angela Christine posted:

Nah, there's nothing inherently wrong with sex toys. Orgasms for all!

Sex toys only get sad and creepy if you dress it up, name it, and introduce it to everyone as your girlfriend. Or maybe if you attach the sex toys to stuffed animals. Or use them in public.

Nothing wrong with using them in public if no one knows, thats just a harmless kink

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Inspector Gesicht posted:

What's the sensation between fear and arousal?

The fear boner

My wife also says gypsies are getting married. Devil beating his wife is what we say in this home

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I say " Oh hey...it's raining."

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

You also think it's because here's a glitch in your graphics card

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

Acranius, Chordotomy, Guttural Corpora Cavernosa, Disfiguring The Goddess, Plague Widow, Seven H Target, Genocide of Prescription, Extermination Dismemberment. Too easy.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

I thought this said "gently caress imgurians" and was like "drat right"!

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

Gamma Nerd posted:

Acranius, Chordotomy, Guttural Corpora Cavernosa, Disfiguring The Goddess, Plague Widow, Seven H Target, Genocide of Prescription, Extermination Dismemberment. Too easy.

wow how do you read those with such skill i want to learn too

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
Is there a quaint local expression for when the world gets all yellow before a big storm

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Johnny Aztec posted:

To add on that, my region would probably say... "Oh hey...it's raining... and the sun is out. Neat." It's a rare occurrence here in SE Wisconsin. Normally it's just a shower or possibly a torrential down pour and the sirens start going off. When I lived in Seattle, sunshower sounds incredibly appropriate. Sun.... and raining (shower). Makes sense.

The devil is fisting my diabetic grandmother or whatever just reeks of the unnecessary vernacular of the south.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Johnny Aztec posted:

Around here, people panic, forget how to operate motor vehicles, and stare in wonder at the bizarre phenomena of water falling from the sky.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Khazar-khum posted:

Around here, people panic, forget how to operate motor vehicles, and stare in wonder at the bizarre phenomena of water falling from the sky.

Texas, huh?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

How much do you hate a guy that you have to announce this?

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Y kant read that.

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:

Shai-Hulud posted:

I thought this said "gently caress imgurians" and was like "drat right"!

says someone posting in a thread where at least half of the new content is taken from the front page of imgur

theSpokeyDokey
Jul 19, 2005

Tori Amos?

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?

wayfinder posted:

Is there a quaint local expression for when the world gets all yellow before a big storm

The Devil's wife has liver failure

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

karn1635 posted:

Tori Amos?

Yup

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Ugato posted:

The Devil's wife has liver failure

Wepa!! titis

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

wayfinder posted:

'Round here we call that Dr. Zumbeazy's Modest Pride Bargain but I live in a home with other people who've also had strokes.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

The MSJ posted:

How much do you hate a guy that you have to announce this?

he's got a point, Mudasir HAS been very proudy lately

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

New version (to me) of an old pic. Now with more JPEG.

It's truly a beautiful thing to see people of all nationalities and color unite over a common cause.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

flosofl posted:

It's truly a beautiful thing to see people of all nationalities and color unite over a common cause.

On behalf of the LGBT community, thanks but no thanks.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

flosofl posted:

"no fat chicks" is a pretty universal sentiment

EVG
Dec 17, 2005

If I Saw It, Here's How It Happened.

flosofl posted:

They missed out on a quality "Muslims avoid pork" joke there. Or was that just too obvious a punchline?

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

flosofl posted:

Really dissapointed he didn't say pigs are haram.

edit: yeah that ^

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I already miss Never Mind The Buzzcocks. :(

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He was just keeping with the classy insults that all the other cultures/races were doing.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Pennywise the Frown posted:

To add on that, my region would probably say... "Oh hey...it's raining... and the sun is out. Neat." It's a rare occurrence here in SE Wisconsin. Normally it's just a shower or possibly a torrential down pour and the sirens start going off. When I lived in Seattle, sunshower sounds incredibly appropriate. Sun.... and raining (shower). Makes sense.

The devil is fisting my diabetic grandmother or whatever just reeks of the unnecessary vernacular of the south.

The only thing unnecessary here is your life.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

theflyingorc posted:

he's got a point, Mudasir HAS been very proudy lately

And he has been getting attitude towards me lately. gently caress mudasir, I'm gonna stop considering him my best friend too.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Do you think he knows where he is?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

RFC2324 posted:

Texas, huh?

Everywhere. Even in Oregon and Washington people forget how to drive in the rain.

The Blue Pyramid
Mar 1, 2009

:poland: :poland: :poland:
Kiepski to nie
kaktus;
Pić musi!

:poland: :poland: :poland:

Clearly a fake, berzerker pack makes your vision red

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Samfucius posted:

Everywhere. Even in Oregon and Washington people forget how to drive in the rain.

Gotta love when the first snow flurries of the year hit. Not even enough to leave any of the ground but people will slow to a crawl because "OH poo poo SNOW!" :gonk:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

The Blue Pyramid posted:

Clearly a fake, berzerker pack makes your vision red

The effects still last after the colour change reverts :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duffmensch
Feb 20, 2004

Duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem!

Khazar-khum posted:

In Arizona people freak the gently caress out when it gets cloudy and just looks like it might rain.

Then it does and people are doing 95 on the shoulder cause gently caress you.

• Locked thread