Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Brannock posted:

Terrorism, eh? I wonder if the left will continue to call for the Republicans to do something about this once and for all.

End the Islamic scourge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

babypolis posted:

hispanics, mexicans, muslisms, iranians for the obvious reasons

anybody who isnt rich because his tax plan is trash

His tax plan would never pass in its current form. If you look at his previous tax statements they have all been more progressive. If you read the art of the deal he said you start at the most extreme position possible and let them negotiate you down.

Any hispanics who aren't illegal immigrants would be fine, any muslim who was not a terrorist would be fine. Admittedly, innocent Iranians who live in Iraq would suffer more economic hardship.

However, none of these groups in America would suffer any significant harm.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I wish this could pass, money in the bank baby!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
if american people want genocide, they will get genocide.

all about the polls

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

a cop posted:

How many trillions will that plan cost to implement? He will bankrupt the country.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Zelder posted:

gently caress these guys. Not for what they did, but for the inevitable election of Donald Trump

The most D&D post in the thread

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

WampaLord posted:

How many trillions will that plan cost to implement? He will bankrupt the country.

If you put money in the job creators, somehow, you'll get more tax revenue and a stronger economy

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib

WampaLord posted:

$10.1 trillion over 10 years, after accounting for growth

they have analyses for the other candidates that've given details: bush, cruz, etc

compare Trump's $10 trillion to cruz's $0.8 trillion, bush's $1.6, etc lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Who cares about his tax plan, he's going to kill the fuckers from the poo poo wastes, and also Obama doesn't care about black people. http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/261910-trump-obama-doesnt-care-about-black-people

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

a cop posted:

Just for the record (I really can't tell if you're trolling or not), any tax plan that puts me in the 2nd highest bracket is probably not a very good tax plan.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
wait you want to pay more in taxes????????

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

stoutfish posted:

wait you want to pay more in taxes????????

im happy to pay taxes, op. freedom isnt free.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

paranoid randroid posted:

im happy to pay taxes, op. freedom isnt free.
there's a hefty fuckin fee

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i think you can loot money from muslim and mexican trash mobs so that should be enough to keep up with goverment upkeep

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Nessus posted:

there's a hefty fuckin fee

ok im slightly salty that my taxes go to retarded military boondoggles that sound like hideo kojima plot devices, but im okay with some of my salary going to maintain I-5

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its a self-propelled nuclear walking battle tank

"a nuclear walking battle tank?"

yes, part of the pentagon's "Action 500 Futurewar Fight Mans" program

"future war fightmans program??"

are you just repeating things back to me like a loving parrot

"pretty boy wanna cracker???"

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
wow you're a bad poster

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

paranoid randroid posted:

ok im slightly salty that my taxes go to retarded military boondoggles that sound like hideo kojima plot devices, but im okay with some of my salary going to maintain I-5
but you see, the reassuring monkey hoots of the man with the awful hair will magically solve everything by making us feel better about it

America will FEEL great - and reality doesn't matter. But it never did, did it? :smaug: All these drat conservatives, just letting their feelings control them.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Patter Song posted:

Tennessee and Georgia have had their filing deadlines pass!

All 14 candidates are on the ballot in TN. Bush, Cruz, Rubio, and Trump were the only ones to submit a full slate of delegates, though.

Every candidate but Gilmore made the ballot in Georgia.

This is a good day for George Pataki, he managed to get on the ballot in two states! :downs:

I don't get why people pay attention to ballot placement. Isn't everyone who has even a tiny chance always on every ballot by the deadline?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

GreyjoyBastard posted:

If Alex Jones is saying it doesn't fit the profile of a typical mass shooting, presumably that would mean that this is the one single authentic one?

Lol.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

So do they purposely always add like 20-30 minutes before the rally to build hype while the candidate's just sitting backstage with his thumb up his rear end?

Jewel Repetition fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Dec 3, 2015

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Jewel Repetition posted:

I don't get why people pay attention to ballot placement. Isn't everyone who has even a tiny chance always on every ballot by the deadline?

Mistakes happen

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

The shooters were Muslim. Trump is the nominee.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Phlegmish posted:

Trump is probably the Republican candidate least likely to establish a Christian theocracy.

I'm baffled at how he's consistently getting support from interest groups that he's not even pandering to, the man must be doing something right.

They're terrified of getting smeared this early on because they're not used to someone punching back

Once they all gang up on him at once and saturate then he'll start showing cracks

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Jewel Repetition posted:

It seems like a good way to gauge seriousness. Jeb! might be doing terribly, but he's still getting on the ballot, meaning his infrastructure's still working. Rubio and Cruz are getting on the ballot and putting up full slates of delegates, so they're serious about actually trying to win in a way that nobody really expects Lindsey Graham to be. Trump getting ballot access and delegates sorted out is a sign that his campaign is just as real and not just a speaking tour/twitter act, whereas if Carson's got spotty performance on that front it's a sign that he's not really up for running in second and probably can't hold it together.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Jewel Repetition posted:

i wasn't planning for a happy future anyway

Ibogaine
Aug 11, 2015

Jewel Repetition posted:

And thus the future of America was to be crushed under the boot heels of the newly formed Trump Troopers.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

stoutfish posted:

i think you can loot money from muslim and mexican trash mobs so that should be enough to keep up with goverment upkeep

Nerf ISIS

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
The latest line of attack on Trump: How healthy IS he????

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/trump-withholds-medical-records-216376

The Donald responds:

EDIT:

Montasque fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Dec 3, 2015

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin

Montasque posted:

The Donald responds:

...he eats whatever he wants – a diet heavy on bacon and steak.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

The most D&D post in the thread

Actually I'm pretty sure the original post I'm parodying was aGBS post

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

umm okay

BanjoFish
Nov 24, 2007

Montasque posted:

The Donald responds:

EDIT:

Breaking: Donald Trump has gone clear!

Fake edit: it is really fascinating/hilarious how Trump positions himself as a sort of demi-god—perfect health, all-time-great memory, etc.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

Two of the shooters were a husband and wife duo. The husband was a second generation immigrant and the wife was born in Pakistan and grew up in Saudi Arabia (iirc). They were in their 20s. They left behind a six month old daughter

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

Epic High Five posted:

They're terrified of getting smeared this early on because they're not used to someone punching back

Once they all gang up on him at once and saturate then he'll start showing cracks.
I assume we'll see this in the next debate when Carson employs his "Quick! Everyone rush him at once!" Defense.

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
This is my favorite Trump tweet from last night

go police

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
The FOXNEWS line on the attacks are "We're not saying this is Islamic terrorism... BUT it's Islamic Terrorism..."

Cruz dying on the hills of ethanol and domestic surveillance it seems.

Xenophon posted:

This is my favorite Trump tweet from last night

go police

HA!

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Imagine a president that live-tweets commentary to the latest shooting spree. Truly the yoogest of times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Quote of the morning, "This is yet another manifestation of terrorism, radical Islamic terrorism here at home." ~ Ted Cruz

• Locked thread