Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

MaxxBot posted:

If he just writes one sob story article about being oppressed by the evil gay mafia I'm sure FRC or AFA would give him a job.

where can i get the gaydood tshirt and the omg gay tshirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Feminasty Slut posted:

Favorite 90's band is soul coughing. I was in my late teens/early 20's in the 90s and I have a LOT of CDs. I'm credible.

oh man yes. the first soul coughing song i ever heard was "bus to beelzebub" and i was on my way to the hospital with a 104 degree fever. i really thought i was hallucinating it until i heard it on the radio again a week later

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Philip Rivers posted:

rachel is a badass and was possibly the first openly gay rhodes scholar, do not talk poorly of my television bff please

never said she wasn't smart or had an impressive background. imo the talking head gig is beneath her, im srs) or was bad looking...if anything is lacking with her its prob wisdom and her overt wonkiness leading to rash decisions. also needs to cut out the snark and just go straight for the fkn jugular (but face it trump and the GOP congress is a boon to her position and shes obv goin for the slow bern and will probably continue to trip overherself)

(Seriously)

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I made an excel spreadsheet cataloging 314 different songs I classified as 90's alternative.

Peak years were 1994 with 54, 1995 with 68, and 1996 with 61

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/MKupperman/status/841786973102739456

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

oj page the juice is loose

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

:eyepop:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
sup thread

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Disabled people are on Medicare not caid

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

https://i.imgur.com/0rtOwR8.gifv

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mariana Horchata posted:

never said she wasn't smart or had an impressive background. imo the talking head gig is beneath her, im srs) or was bad looking...if anything is lacking with her its prob wisdom and her overt wonkiness leading to rash decisions. also needs to cut out the snark and just go straight for the fkn jugular (but face it trump and the GOP congress is a boon to her position and shes obv goin for the slow bern and will probably continue to trip overherself)

(Seriously)

yea, Maddow is very smart and should be doing way better than talking head poo poo, but that was a real fuckin stupid move yesterday that added nothing to the genuine issue of 'hey rich dude with shady connections why can't we see your books'.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Lmao

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

:thurman:

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

lmao forever

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Nice 👍

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

sup thread

sup loogs. im working on an update to your tarot card to make it much much cooler

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I knew he stole this from somewhere
https://twitter.com/ajlobster/status/712261644114599938

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

several things like this have happened and literally nothing happened as a result so if anything noteworthy is happening, it's the "deep state" trying to pass things around in a roundabout way to the press and the NATO intelligence community in hopes that anyone would be galvanized enough to do anything (so far, not much)
yeah the world got real topsy turvy

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

(Seriously)

she's capable of doing something else besides punditry def but i honestly think theres a lot of value in having someone so wonky bringing stories together the way she does, nobody else on cable tv does the level of analysis she does and i really appreciate it practically every time i tune in

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

BUSH 2112 posted:

oh man yes. the first soul coughing song i ever heard was "bus to beelzebub" and i was on my way to the hospital with a 104 degree fever. i really thought i was hallucinating it until i heard it on the radio again a week later

That song is good in the fun 90's gimmick way but they had really cool jazz/funk/rock crossover stuff and I haven't heard much like it since.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qAxjmvvtOk

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this star goat is a great antagonist

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:discourse:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

today's nyt crossword puzzle was kinda lame

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Squizzle posted:

yeah the world got real topsy turvy
this is the same widespread mental decay seen during the 1920s when the robber barons were given the run of things

late

stage

capitalism

:unsmigghh:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

holy poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:gowron:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Feminasty Slut posted:

The 2017 test to tell if someone is really dumb is to ask if they have respect for america.

In a weird twisty sort of way I have to respect the troll skills of a group of people who shamed everyone into thinking that saying anything less than AMERICA NUMBER 1 FOREVER AND FOR ALL TIME is a bad thing and then electing Donald Trump president. It's like getting tricked into writing a good Yelp review for a restaurant before they let you in and then they serve you a dog turd.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

heres the 90s dot flv for anyone who didnt get to experience it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
republican unity status:

https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/842019261941989376

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Philip Rivers posted:

she's capable of doing something else besides punditry def but i honestly think theres a lot of value in having someone so wonky bringing stories together the way she does, nobody else on cable tv does the level of analysis she does and i really appreciate it practically every time i tune in

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Was she speaking specifically about racist rust belt moron coal miners?

https://mobile.twitter.com/CraigRozniecki/status/842053247913324544

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

punchymcpunch posted:

heres the 90s dot flv for anyone who didnt get to experience it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uo

That was a leftover from the 80's

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
“It is written, “‘Man shall not live by nothingburgers alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of The Donald.’”

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

haha gently caress

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

quote:

Aides are going to great lengths to protect themselves. They’re turning off work-issued smartphones and putting them in drawers when they arrive home from work out of fear that they could be used to eavesdrop. They’re staying mum in meetings out of concern that their comments could be leaked to the press by foes.

man, i hope our rivals don't learn about this, because it seems like our government is in a pretty vulnerable place right now?

also lol @ them using random "self-destructing" messaging apps for "security", goddamn

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

“It is written, “‘Man shall not live by nothingburgers alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of The Donald.’”

I think You mean piss

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Iron Crowned posted:

That was a leftover from the 80's

much like the 90s

take that the 90s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

sup loogs. im working on an update to your tarot card to make it much much cooler

w0000t

also lol @ the president trolling snoop dogg on twitter

• Locked thread