Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

I guess stay safe poverty ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun
I hope the Ghostbusters pop your ectoplasmicanus you piece of poo poo ghost.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
thats a fuckin klansman

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Libelous Slander posted:

Stay safe poverty ghost

unlimited shrimp posted:

stay safe poverty ghost

SparkPeople posted:

stay safe pottery ghost

The Aardvark posted:

stay safe poverty ghost

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
gay state pottery toast

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

thats a fuckin klansman

white people can't be poor dumbass

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
I would gently caress, the poverty ghost

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
that article is pretty good

stay safe poverty ghost

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Poverty ghost meet ENRICHMENT SKELETON.

DUN hosed WITH THE WRONG PERSON TO SPOOK IN HERE YOU DID.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
coulda woulda shoulda bootstrapped

:whatup:

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
stay safe poverty ghost

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
All you guys gotta do is say "I emrabce enrichment skeleton." To counter poverty ghost. You'll be flooded with cash. Although odds are your skeleton will rip out of your body and dance around as its coated in gold and encrusted with gems.

But $$$$$$$

Barfoid 3
Jun 1, 2013

by Lowtax
stay safe poverty ghost

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
stay safe poverty ghost

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
People jumping straight to page 2 are safe from the Poverty Ghost.

This is problematic.

Fireless Phoenix
May 4, 2012

by Lowtax

Al Borland posted:

All you guys gotta do is say "I emrabce enrichment skeleton." To counter poverty ghost. You'll be flooded with cash. Although odds are your skeleton will rip out of your body and dance around as its coated in gold and encrusted with gems.

But $$$$$$$

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Jokes on you, poverty ghost. I didn't read the first page!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

stay safe poverty ghost

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Stay safe, poverty ghost.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
stay safe poverty ghost

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

stay safe poverty ghost

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
stay safe poverty ghost

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

stay safe poverty ghost

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
stay safe poverty ghost

save us all

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Wait, why are we telling Poverty Ghost to stay safe?

Is there a chance Poverty Ghost might be injured?

I hope Poverty Ghost doesn't get hurt :ohdear:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Stay safe poverty ghost

Agent Provocatard
Dec 4, 2002
Unrelated to the matter being considered.
stay safe poverty ghost~

Stumbling Block
Nov 6, 2009
Should be interesting to see just how far this thread goes.

Oh yeah, stay safe poverty ghost.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

so phoenix is a giant human being and this thread socks.

Got it.

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

safe stay poverty ghost

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

if someone was already rude to poverty ghost do we still have to bless him? better be safe

stay safe poverty ghost

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
heh

rollin with my crew, aint no trick rear end ghosts standin in our way

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

stay safe poverty ghost

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
What is this, the misc?

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Save state Pervy Gus

pacmania90
May 31, 2010

Suburban Home Haunted By Really Boring Ghosts

"The Onion posted:

GURNEE, IL–On the surface, the home of John and Beth Secora looks just like any other suburban residence. But this seemingly ordinary dwelling harbors a secret: It is haunted by two incredibly boring ghosts.

The dull apparitions sit around the Secoras' living room.

"They really don't do much," Beth said. "Once in a while, John and I will see our Uno cards spread out all over the kitchen table or the refrigerator door left slightly ajar. If we go out on a Sunday afternoon, sometimes we come back to find a few coupons clipped out of the newspaper for things we never use, like cream of mushroom soup or Metamucil. As haunting goes, it's pretty tame stuff."

The couple first felt an otherworldly presence just days after moving into the home in November 2002.

"We would feel this slowly increasing chill, like someone else was in the room with us," Beth said. "Then, we'd notice that even though we set the thermostat at 72 degrees, someone or something had turned it down to 68. We'd turn it up, and they'd turn it back down. We finally just gave up and started wearing sweaters."

Determined to rid their house of the mundane wraiths, the Secoras enlisted the help of psychic Mary Harrow.

"We held a séance in our living room, using a Ouija board to ask them questions," John said. "We made contact, but rather than give us yes-or-no answers, they would blather on about how their daughter in Maine never calls or argue about the location of the good pot-roast pan. After about 10 minutes, we felt one of the spirits leave the room to turn on the TV in the den and watch the PGA Masters."

After the séance, the ghosts–who Harrow suspects are the home's previous owners, a middle-aged couple who died of radon poisoning–began leaving more evidence of their presence. Among the signs were an improperly re-coiled garden hose and an uncapped toothpaste tube, as well as cryptic messages left on the steamed-up bathroom mirror, including, "We're almost out of toilet paper."

In March, after four months of disturbances, the Secoras began to hear voices.

"One day at breakfast, we heard a disembodied male voice groaning, 'Honeeey, where are my dress socks?'" John said. "It went on like that for almost an hour. We left out dress socks of all colors, but to no avail. Then, we started hearing more messages from beyond: 'Have you seen my keys?' 'Get almonds when you go to the store.' 'Did you pick up my suit from the cleaners?' Nothing remotely spooky or even interesting."

In spite of the ghosts' inoffensive personalities and overall unintrusiveness, Beth and John say they are near the end of their rope.

"Something has to be done," Beth said. "It's like having a party guest that shows up too early and stays too late but doesn't drink and doesn't have anything to say. If we have to be haunted, the least they could do is toss some plates around or do something to liven things up."

"Whenever anyone finds out that our house is possessed by ghosts, they always act like it's a big deal, but believe me, it isn't," John said. "Unless you consider some invisible force dusting an endtable or flipping through the Sunday Pennysaver scary."

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
the first one was better

Time Serpent
Dec 22, 2012

Grimey Drawer
stay safe poverty ghost

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
stay safe poverty ghost

:cry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uluru
Feb 21, 2007

Who dares to defy me?! I am Uluru the invincible!

stay safe poverty ghost

• Locked thread