Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
loving Dancing Scream Mask Scary Prank to Genie

i am he

i am he posted:

wish for the genie to put his face right up close to your butt while you let out a big fart :D

:cripes:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
no way i like that one

e: ma;ke genie sing and dance genie in a bottle by christina aguilera in racist blueface

ron color
me: genie, for my third wish, i want you to see if your hand is bigger than your face again
genie: ugh
me: *pushes hand into face* hhahahahhahahaahahahha

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
wish for something then tell genie it was a hypothetical wish and should not count because the genie misinterpreted your sentiments literally. make him take you to court. show that there is no documentation and a verbal breach of contract does not count. countersue and get at least 6 more wishes out the deal if it goes to jury, or settle out-of-court for five with a gag clause most likely since genies will not want this tactic to spread.

alnilam

Me: i wish ribbon william weren't dead :smith:

Genie: aww champ, i been here the whole time, come here you big cutie, you little devil you

ron color
genie: thank you for freeing me! it took quite some time for the spell to be undone
me: forget it! did you want to hang out later
genie: i have no desire to impact this world but.. maybe we could do something
me: haha yeah that sounds fun
genie: i guess i could share the secrets of the cosmos, or we could listen to some records... wow i have never had a friend before
me: alright see ya. *turn to face genie, wearing a bluetooth earpiece* oh youre still here....ugh dont you have somewhere you were going to go or

cuntman.net

me: hey man want to help me carry my groceries

genie: is that a wish

me: no, just give me hand here

genie; i can only do that if its a wish

me: dont be a dick, man

i am he

ron color posted:

genie: thank you for freeing me! it took quite some time for the spell to be undone
genie: i guess i could share the secrets of the cosmos, or we could listen to some records... wow i have never had a friend before
me: alright see ya. *turn to face genie, wearing a bluetooth earpiece* oh youre still here....ugh dont you have somewhere you were going to go or

haha

ron color

Sleepy Owl posted:

me: hey man want to help me carry my groceries

genie: is that a wish

me: no, just give me hand here

genie; i can only do that if its a wish

me: dont be a dick, man

dogcrash truther
I wishhh...hmmmm...I guess....I wish...i wiiiiiiissssssshhhh forrr...hmmm...iii wwiiishhhhhhj fooorrrrr a.....[repeat for a long time]

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
*rubs lamp, genie pops out*
me: genie guess what!
genie: what
me: chicken butt :D

Bwee

beer pal posted:

me, absent mindedly thinking about how much i could use a coke: man i wish i h...
genies ears perk up
me: oops haha nevermind. so the really cool thing about xena was

Bwee

dogcrash truther posted:

loving Dancing Scream Mask Scary Prank to Genie

Bwee

ron color posted:

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
I saran-wrapped my genie's toilet, but then I remembered that he doesn't have any genitals or even a biological need to urinate I guess the joke's on me.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Damp Star Baby posted:

didn't wish for unlimited wishes/genies what a scrub

"You have 3 wishes".
"I wish for unlimited wishes".
"You can't do that".
"I wish I could".
"... Wish granted".
"I wish for unlimited wishes".

FluffieDuckie

i wished for this thread to come back and it did! :aaaaa:

Ace of Baes
Me: I wish you had a high pitched nasally voice.
Genie: ...I grant your wish
Me: I wish you had to breathe through your mouth
Genie (looking visibly irritated): I grant your wish...
Me: *walking away*
Genie: You have one wish remaining.
Me: Yeah I think Im going to save it for a while.

FutonForensic

me: hey genie ever seen Shazaam, it's a good movie, for my first wish I want you to watch with me and enjoy some quality filmmaking :)
genie: hey that's really cool of you consider your wish granted

*later, while watching the movie*

genie: oh my goddd
me: haha take it you fucker how do you like shaquille o'neals portrayal of your race
me: guess what my next two wishes are that's right bitch we're watching thsi again
genie: nooooooo

genie status: PRANKED

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

ron color posted:

me: genie, for my third wish, i want you to see if your hand is bigger than your face again

dogcrash truther

FutonForensic posted:

genie: oh my goddd
me: haha take it you fucker how do you like shaquille o'neals portrayal of your race

GEExCEE

lol at this thread

XyloJW

beer pal posted:

me, absent mindedly thinking about how much i could use a coke: man i wish i h...
genies ears perk up
me: oops haha nevermind. so the really cool thing about xena was

ron color posted:

lmao

Lock

LappyDore64 posted:

I saran-wrapped my genie's toilet, but then I remembered that he doesn't have any genitals or even a biological need to urinate I guess the joke's on me.

p sure that can be fixed w/ wishin

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

stick the end of the lamp that the genie comes out in your butt.

dogcrash truther
wish for goatse

Lock

dogcrash truther posted:

wish for goatse

like, what
the pic?
the abiliry?
or for the genie todo it?

dogcrash truther
put a weed joint in the lamp hole and smoke that genie out

dogcrash truther
get the genie "high" so he forgets how many wishes he has granted

Matoi Ryuko

*wishes for more genies*

GEExCEE

me *casually manipulating the controller, sticking my tongue out of the corner of my mouth, like in a webcomic :P*: what was alladin like dude?
genie: ';lmao dudes a total lame hje always wants to play rockets only on CoD. I tell him its all about the tactics of the battle rifle and the finesse of good pistol shots, but he says he likes the rp factors of the class (high charisma). [in the backround, sound clip plays "HEADSHOT!"]
me: wow
genie: yea man. What did you say this was called, dabs? man its a loving bummer that i missed all this cool poo poo. can't believe I died 4000 years ago, at the age of 63.

verily carefree

Nacho Destroyer posted:

Me: I wish you had a high pitched nasally voice.
Genie: ...I grant your wish
Me: I wish you had to breathe through your mouth
Genie (looking visibly irritated): I grant your wish...
Me: *walking away*
Genie: You have one wish remaining.
Me: Yeah I think Im going to save it for a while.

nice lifehack bro

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

GEExCEE posted:

me *casually manipulating the controller, sticking my tongue out of the corner of my mouth, like in a webcomic :P*: what was alladin like dude?
genie: ';lmao dudes a total lame hje always wants to play rockets only on CoD. I tell him its all about the tactics of the battle rifle and the finesse of good pistol shots, but he says he likes the rp factors of the class (high charisma). [in the backround, sound clip plays "HEADSHOT!"]
genie: yea man. What did you say this was called, dabs? man its a loving bummer that i missed all this cool poo poo. can't believe I died 4000 years ago, at the age of 63.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

GEExCEE posted:

jesus christ

• Locked thread