Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

it felt like playing a videogame version of iron sky that was less self-aware

was still pretty fun though, action was solid and the whole nazi tech stuff was done well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado

Dieting Hippo posted:

you are b.j. "nazi fucker" blaskowitz and you gently caress nazis. when i first started this game i was skeptical but then i landed on a beach and took a nazis gun and fucke him with it. then you find grenades and shove them up nazi butts and they explode. overall 9/10

edit: i forgot you go into the past-future and gently caress future-past nazis too. 10/10

Dieting Hippo posted:

you are b.j. "nazi fucker" blaskowitz and you gently caress nazis. when i first started this game i was skeptical but then i landed on a beach and took a nazis gun and fucke him with it. then you find grenades and shove them up nazi butts and they explode. overall 9/10

edit: i forgot you go into the past-future and gently caress future-past nazis too. 10/10

so nice i quoted it twice

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

real good you loving kill the poo poo out of NAZI nazis

like not germans

NAZIS

feels real good

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
its good

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

If I was in the resistance, I would've taken B.J. aside and told him nobody thinks his gravelly whisper is cool.

Tofuslob
Jul 9, 2013

CousinKevin posted:

the last boss almost ruined the game for me since he's a loving cock, other than that it's awesome

I think his second form was kind of poo poo. I thought you had to do some fuckery with the gas pipes but all you have to do is spam rockets to beat on Uber because he has no invincibility frames. This turns into
  • unload all of your rockets
  • run around grab health and more rockets
  • repeat
rest of game was pretty fantastic though

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

biggest complaint: why the gently caress did i not get to kill mangle mouth bubi woman

deathshead was a puss i wanted her dead

Tofuslob
Jul 9, 2013

MOOBS! posted:

biggest complaint: why the gently caress did i not get to kill mangle mouth bubi woman

luger duel with manglemouth dlc. poo poo yes

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Tofuslob posted:

luger duel with manglemouth dlc. poo poo yes

whoa whoa there was dlc with manglemouth? gonna check that out

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow

etalian posted:

Carmack supported the 2012 presidential campaign of Republican Ron Paul.

Awww man. :(

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

bigzak posted:

enemy territory may have been the best multiplayer game ever made

this sentiment is correct

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

MOOBS! posted:

at least you get to stab her boy toy to death in front of her.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's good yeah

And crazy german nazi lady will prob be the main villain in the next installments. I thought it was awesome that they basically introduced and built up a new villain for you to kill next time around

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams
I'd BJ Blazkowicz if you know what I'm saying

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
my biggest gripe is probably that I found most of the weapons pretty dull. Dualwielding shotguns and machineguns was sweet but everything else was pretty bad, especially the big lasergun you get. It just runs out of ammo way too fast so you spend 50% of the time with it recharging at some recharge station. It's also just not particularly fun to use

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zzulu posted:

my biggest gripe is probably that I found most of the weapons pretty dull. Dualwielding shotguns and machineguns was sweet but everything else was pretty bad, especially the big lasergun you get. It just runs out of ammo way too fast so you spend 50% of the time with it recharging at some recharge station. It's also just not particularly fun to use

if you can get all the upgrades for it it's kinda fun to use as it can 1 shot pretty much anything but will use up it's entire charge.

worst thing about the game probably was not getting to kill hitler at some point but I assume that's for next game or DLC.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Zzulu posted:

ya agreed

want a big cutting laser not a boring aim and click laser

all that chicken wire and i never got to cut up robo nazis

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
sure

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
actually, don't

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Armani posted:

I'd BJ Blazkowicz if you know what I'm saying

u would suck his dilz..

Dildo Malone
Sep 14, 2008

bj gets captured like 12 times wtf

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
in the game nazis are a metaphor for jews

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Throwdini posted:

in the game nazis are a metaphor for jews

:eyepop:

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
please retitle game gi jew

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Decebal posted:

why is it 30Gb ? who's got time to download all that ?!

just use a powerful workplace connection

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I found it hard to sympathize with the Nazis in this one.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

this games takes itself far too seriously and has no sense of fun. it makes shooting nazis on the moon feel not fun. thats impressive, but bad too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

does it have regen health along with red jelly screen effects when you're taking damage? if it does then it might be good, but i'll never play it

Zzulu posted:

my biggest gripe is probably that I found most of the weapons pretty dull.
that's par for the course in modern-day FPS games, sadly. we are long removed from the days of the Cerebral Bore

• Locked thread