Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

gj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

haha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GXaRbE4FKA

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLtCt0VNyxc

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r09s_uq9Fo4 Folks had to hear this a lot, due to my epic skills in APB.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Got a serious LOL out of this. Liked and subscribed.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Did you get all the stars yet?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

This Borsche guy sounds like a fuckin' fruit!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Did you get all the stars yet?

I'm at like 37 or something in SSL... SSL can suck my nads!

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I'm at like 37 or something in SSL... SSL can suck my nads!

Stay Strong Gamer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got bored of it after SGDQ and then Zeldathon happened and I got into mapgaming.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I got bored of it after SGDQ and then Zeldathon happened and I got into mapgaming.

I need to get back into ck2 and eu4... everyones complaining about eu4 but i still buy aall the dlc to support Johan. Green Man Gaming has 20% off on the latest eu4 dlc! What a deal!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

I need to get back into ck2 and eu4... everyones complaining about eu4 but i still buy aall the dlc to support Johan. Green Man Gaming has 20% off on the latest eu4 dlc! What a deal!

Same here. I have all the DLC other than the music since I turn off the music and watch something on the SecMon.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I just ralized i hosed up my custom title and it should be <The Nefarious Imps> or something

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

I just ralized i hosed up my custom title and it should be <The Nefarious Imps> or something

Christ...

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I musta been smoking some :350: and tripping on some :lsd:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Speaking of Map games here is the proof of my skills, in such.

Started as connacht. Dynasty view is on if you don't believe me.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Whyd you decide to go ham on iberia?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Instead of the Shittish Isles I mean.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

After I formed Ireland I got kind of sick of getting claims and fighting the wars over them and stuff so I offered vassalization to whoever I could. Spain was just because I won a crusade there. I was about to get all of Jerusalem but Typhoid Fever cheated me out of my Crusade war score 2 times in a row so I gave up, then the idiot knights of whatever they put there lost it to the Byzantine Empire and the arabs again so now I just have a tiny hunk of Jerusalem that doesn't even include Jerusalem proper, after the 2nd Crusade there.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm thinking about the rest of scotland eventually, for now.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

After I formed Ireland I got kind of sick of getting claims and fighting the wars over them and stuff so I offered vassalization to whoever I could. Spain was just because I won a crusade there. I was about to get all of Jerusalem but Typhoid Fever cheated me out of my Crusade war score 2 times in a row so I gave up, then the idiot knights of whatever they put there lost it to the Byzantine Empire and the arabs again so now I just have a tiny hunk of Jerusalem that doesn't even include Jerusalem proper, after the 2nd Crusade there.

I don't think I ever did any crusading in a CK... I'm always busy struggling as a minor count or unifying scandinavia or ireland or smth... I'm gonna diversify a bit more if i play it again i thikn.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think deciding to go ham on iberia would of been a lot better than Britain anyway if I actually chose to do it methodically since the muzz had mad technology and tax and poo poo and at the time England had been around maybe 100 years and couldn't keep a dynasty around long enough to amass any wealth to improve poo poo anyway.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Starting as Harald Hårfagre and beocming the Emperor and Fylkir of Scandinavia is some drat win though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

I don't think I ever did any crusading in a CK... I'm always busy struggling as a minor count or unifying scandinavia or ireland or smth... I'm gonna diversify a bit more if i play it again i thikn.

I might have to try being a Historical Character or a King or something someday, I've always played as minor counts in CK. Well, in CK1 I learned to play as the Duke of Apulia or whichever Norman duke is in Sicily but other then that.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I might have to try being a Historical Character or a King or something someday, I've always played as minor counts in CK. Well, in CK1 I learned to play as the Duke of Apulia or whichever Norman duke is in Sicily but other then that.

I usually play as some lovely count (my favorite is Finn of Herjedalen) but I can't pass up the opportunity to play as the unifier of my country.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Thank you based Paradox for making Old Gods.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe I'll be one of the historical guys in Ukraine or whatever next time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't know what part of Europe my ancestors came from and just being some guy who Epic Wins France or the ghettos of Jewish Germany doesn't seem as badass as being a true Epic Norwegian.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe I'll do one where I play as an Ashkenazi, try to move one of my sons into Germany as a count, have him forsake the home country and then start from there. I don't know if it's even possible but hell.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I don't know what part of Europe my ancestors came from and just being some guy who Epic Wins France or the ghettos of Jewish Germany doesn't seem as badass as being a true Epic Norwegian.

It's definitely not. Especially cuz subjugating the Swedes and Danes feels amazing.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Maybe I'll do one where I play as an Ashkenazi, try to move one of my sons into Germany as a count, have him forsake the home country and then start from there. I don't know if it's even possible but hell.

Good luck.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

It's definitely not. Especially cuz subjugating the Swedes and Danes feels amazing.

:black101:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

According to House of Names it's provence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

According to House of Names it's provence.

Oh yeah it does sound French.

• Locked thread