Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
Paris syndrome (French: Syndrome de Paris, Japanese: パリ症候群, Pari shōkōgun) is a transient psychological disorder encountered by some individuals visiting or vacationing in Paris, France or elsewhere in Western Europe. It is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others.[1] Similar syndromes include Jerusalem syndrome and Stendhal syndrome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emmie

http://forums.somethingawful.com/newreply.php?action=newreply&threadid=3653486

Honj Steak

Hi there.
cool

Emperor Ming
Meeseeks and Destroy.

Honj Steak

Hi there.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lmao

Machai

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
i tried ctrlv and nothing came out. someone teach me how to empty post

Machai

Slaapaav posted:

- new post
- ctrl + b
- submit

Salmiakki

and 0/10 to his so-called friends for being smug gits who probably wouldn’t understand why I despised them even more after reading this than I did before I started (and that’s saying something!)

Dubsy

Meaningless sex is probably one of the greediest, pointless tasks you can experience as a human being because it's literally all worthless and self-serving. Your purpose as a human is to recognize patterns and pass on your stupid genes. If you're loving without procreation then you're failing fundamentally as a human being because you're not passing on your genes. You're basically just masturbating into a condom via the help of another person. Nothing comes from it besides sore feelings (for someone at least) or maybe you'll do something real stupid and contradictory to your best interests like devoting years of your pointless life to them or supporting their new miserable existence with you with your wage that's barely enough for one person. It makes sense that the people that have the most meaningless sex are also some of the worst.

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Dubsy posted:

Meaningless sex is probably one of the greediest, pointless tasks you can experience as a human being because it's literally all worthless and self-serving. Your purpose as a human is to recognize patterns and pass on your stupid genes. If you're loving without procreation then you're failing fundamentally as a human being because you're not passing on your genes. You're basically just masturbating into a condom via the help of another person. Nothing comes from it besides sore feelings (for someone at least) or maybe you'll do something real stupid and contradictory to your best interests like devoting years of your pointless life to them or supporting their new miserable existence with you with your wage that's barely enough for one person. It makes sense that the people that have the most meaningless sex are also some of the worst.

oh my god where did this come from?

Dubsy

Kimmalah posted:

oh my god where did this come from?

a goon typed that all out obv
in gbs obv

Kimmalah

Dubsy posted:

a goon typed that all out obv
in gbs obv

yeah that part was obvious lol but you told me in another thread so thanks

Dubsy

Kimmalah posted:

yeah that part was obvious lol but you told me in another thread so thanks

i thought you were 2 people
ive been on this interent thing too long

Kimmalah

Dubsy posted:

i thought you were 2 people
ive been on this interent thing too long

there was another guy asking too, so you're were basically right

Pizzatime

Slaapaav posted:

kill yourself first then come back to me for stage 2 of how to empty post

Pedantra

by Lowtax

MODS!!!!!???!?

Saranya

Pedantra posted:

MODS!!!!!???!?

More like GoodbyePigeons :kheldragar:

ulvir

http://imgur.com/a/Fi4HB

ulvir

china looks like a cool place for hanging out at the beach with your friends

ZeroCount

ulvir posted:

china looks like a cool place for hanging out at the beach with your friends

those are some hella ballin statues in the background tho

ZeroCount

Saranya

:eyepop: and i thought the jersey shore was bad

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T6XL9USCfY

ulvir

Saranya posted:

:eyepop: and i thought the jersey shore was bad

is that also a place covered in litter?

ulvir

I ask b/c just googling jersey shore just throws up a bunch of people looking like jerkoffs

Saranya

ulvir posted:

I ask b/c just googling jersey shore just throws up a bunch of people looking like jerkoffs

everytime i've been to the jersey shore it's been covered in litter and jerkoffs. i watched some 4th of july fireworks while the tide was coming in and when the waves pulled back there was garbage up to my ankles. the fishing beaches were better, but you have to watch out for fish hooks and other fishing related garbage. this is anecdotal and i am not a regular beach-goer so maybe i just got unlucky when i was there.

ZeroCount

http://mydickband.bandcamp.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

• Locked thread