Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cute anime girl

Nacho Destroyer posted:

friend of the family

https://soundcloud.com/emilstrand/greg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo

"Well I could say that, you know, I have done some of those things. I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their leg without intent of sexual contact. So if you look at it that way, there are things that would be accurate."

cute anime girl

Colonel Wood posted:

"Well I could say that, you know, I have done some of those things. I have horsed around with kids. I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their leg without intent of sexual contact. So if you look at it that way, there are things that would be accurate."

https://soundcloud.com/emilstrand/colonel-wood

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Oh yeah, gently caress my rear end. Stick your hard dick right up their! I love this! I love your rock hard dick drilldo squirt. Your posting is also really good and I bet your a cool guy in real life.

drilldo squirt

Also, you got a weird rear end voice dude.

drilldo squirt

Another thing for you to say: I'm gay! I'm a homosexual! I love men and want them inside me! I love dicks! My posting is mediocre! I'm a cock fiend!

drilldo squirt

A final thing for you to say: Do you know whats really good? Jello.

cute anime girl

Drilldo posts are always tedious to say, let alone read.

drilldo squirt

cute anime girl posted:

Drilldo posts are always tedious to say, let alone read.

Read this please.

cute anime girl

I'm so sorry Drilldo, I just can't.

cute anime girl

You shattered my self-esteem. I can't do this.

drilldo squirt

Common dude, don't let yourself down like this.

cute anime girl

No dude, you called my voice loving weird and I just don't know if I can do this. Right now, I'm sitting alone in the living room, watching reruns of Friends season 2 with a bucket of ice cream on my lap. You loving broke me.

drilldo squirt

cute anime girl posted:

No dude, you called my voice loving weird and I just don't know if I can do this. Right now, I'm sitting alone in the living room, watching reruns of Friends season 2 with a bucket of ice cream on my lap. You loving broke me.

Common dude, you got a weird voice. How does that make you less of a person? It doesn't, don't let these things get to you dude.

nvm no cake

*shouts in ross voice* WE WERE ON A BREAK!

cute anime girl

Bump. Now that Drilldo's gone, I can finally do this again.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Say: "Frittata! Just gotta dump this load in that dirty pooter's floppy slot and collect my kudos. Chompski honks."

cute anime girl

RulerSmack posted:

Say: "Frittata! Just gotta dump this load in that dirty pooter's floppy slot and collect my kudos. Chompski honks."

https://soundcloud.com/emilstrand/rulersmack

mags
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
your voice intimidates me

Lil Cunty

ooooh oooh if i'm not too late

i need an intensely british accent saying

'the duck flies at midnight'

fair warning though i will be using it in another thread so if you are not into that then that is ok

BUT

if you are into it i will def write you into the story

cute anime girl

WD-40 posted:

ooooh oooh if i'm not too late

i need an intensely british accent saying

'the duck flies at midnight'

fair warning though i will be using it in another thread so if you are not into that then that is ok

BUT

if you are into it i will def write you into the story

I do terrible accents when sober

https://soundcloud.com/emilstrand/wd40

mags
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
A spectre is haunting Europe — the spectre of communism.

Lil Cunty

thanks bb it's even better than i had hoped for

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes

5'd

Moola
oi m8

you wot m8

a dick up me bum m8!?

you avin a laff m8?! you avin a giggle???

dick up me bum well I never!

oim gay

Dexters Secret

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing-you who dread knowledge-I am the man who will now tell you.”

tinkerttoy

by XyloJW

Dexters Secret posted:

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing-you who dread knowledge-I am the man who will now tell you.”

youre late

Dexters Secret

tinkerttoy posted:

youre late

no im not, i ctrl+f'd for galt on both pages before i posted, bitch!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vapoursquid

none other

Dexters Secret posted:

no im not, i ctrl+f'd for galt on both pages before i posted, bitch!!

hahahaha

• Locked thread