Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Thanks for posting a video that's already beens een by everyone who's interested in this game. Are you trying to 'troll'? Are you trying to 'own' people by showing them that this game is 'bad' or something? loving pathetic. You loving child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

conceitedguy posted:

Thanks for posting a video that's already beens een by everyone who's interested in this game. Are you trying to 'troll'? Are you trying to 'own' people by showing them that this game is 'bad' or something? loving pathetic. You loving child.

you got me, I posted this video hoping for a few quick and easy owns but now you sir, you have owned me.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

SeXReX posted:

you got me, I posted this video hoping for a few quick and easy owns but now you sir, you have owned me.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

PantsBandit posted:

Japan gets Bayonetta and Smash Bros before we do

Really sucks that you don't live here, like I do, but oh so satisfying :D

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000
Ive heard that the grapesframerate is really sourlovely anyway, c/d?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

conceitedguy posted:

loving hell. two bombs was not enough.

Yeah the First Bayonetta, Wonderful 101, and now this...

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
been playing bayonetta one and its pretty loving balls to the wall insane. is this the case for all platinum games?

i do enjoy budget joe pesci a lot

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

VideoGames posted:

been playing bayonetta one and its pretty loving balls to the wall insane. is this the case for all platinum games?

i do enjoy budget joe pesci a lot

it is the case for most platinum games. bayonetta is definitely my favorite though.

I haven't finished w101 yet but I've heard that it gets pretty crazy at the end.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Evil Eagle posted:

it is the case for most platinum games. bayonetta is definitely my favorite though.

I haven't finished w101 yet but I've heard that it gets pretty crazy at the end.

it's pretty good lets say.

Budohead
Feb 13, 2011

Head Case
when's the pc port

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Budohead posted:

when's the pc port

hahahahahahhahahahahahah pc port of a nintendo game hahahahhahahaahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahhahahaha

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I know someone who speedruns the first gayonetta who got a wii u when it was announced as an exclusive and then a Japanese wii u when he realized he'd be able to play it sooner. what a dork amirite.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

why would you speed run bayonetta. oh look at me I'm going to skip these well crafted optional fights and not get a platinum for the sake of speed. wtf.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

NihilVerumNisiMors posted:

Enjoy your single mature game for actual gamers, Nintendo babbies.

*fires up Xbone, plays CoD Zombies, yells at 12 year olds*

This is some profound poo poo my dude.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Evil Eagle posted:

why would you speed run bayonetta. oh look at me I'm going to skip these well crafted optional fights and not get a platinum for the sake of speed. wtf.

you have to beat it in under three hours to get the bracelet of time, unless you wanna be lame and use the cheat phones

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Anyways, it's cool to play the game how you want. Not everyone cares about trophies.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

conceitedguy posted:

Anyways, it's cool to play the game how you want. Not everyone cares about trophies.

But you need to get every achievement to unlock the best challenge anyway.

r.i.p. my 100% Bayonetta save *pours out a billion forties*

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

*checks to see how much I give a gently caress about framerates while i'm wrecking fuckers in a platinum beat-em-up*

Nope don't care, still looks cool

Gayme rates.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

there is so much poo poo going on in bayo2 and it looks super pretty, the fps never dips below 30, wow what a piece of poo poo game call me when nintendo ports it to the PC along with smash

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Frame rates are important in action games imo, as they directly relate to input fidelity. Not being a graphics tard here. Just saying.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
bayonetta 1's framerate was jittery between 30 and 60 on fps and i only noticed it dropping hard twice, and i am way obsessed with keeping up framerates

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Fag Boy Jim posted:

Frame rates are important in action games imo, as they directly relate to input fidelity. Not being a graphics tard here. Just saying.

Bayo 1 had wonky framerates, though I don't recall it ever dipping below 30fps (on the 360 that is, the ps3 port was super hosed). It felt so drat good and responsive regardless.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Bayoshitta.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Put this game on the pc and maybe ill play it. Until you pput your game on the pc im not going to play it. This is a message to all the devs out there: dont waste your time by not putting your games on pc, its pointless cuz I'm not gonna play em.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ragg posted:

Put this game on the pc and maybe ill play it. Until you pput your game on the pc im not going to play it. This is a message to all the devs out there: dont waste your time by not putting your games on pc, its pointless cuz I'm not gonna play em.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Tuned into Maxamillions stream for a few minutes as he's streaming the full version right now.

Apparently everything is fully translated into English already, all menu's etc. Why on Earth is it taking so long to get here?

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Tuned into Maxamillions stream for a few minutes as he's streaming the full version right now.

Apparently everything is fully translated into English already, all menu's etc. Why on Earth is it taking so long to get here?

because japanese devs are pieces of poo poo who think that a perverted loving island country deserves their games before the rest of the world.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the idea that other people will play a game before i do is..disgusting..

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

the idea that other people will play a game before i do is..disgusting..

absolutely unacceptable. human garbage, every one of them.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Mach2 posted:

absolutely unacceptable. human garbage, every one of them.

Well said

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man

Doctor Goat posted:

bayonetta 1 is so goddamn good and i hope 2 is the same level of ownage

i loved revengeance and playing it feels so clumsy after how smooth bayonetta is. revengeance needs a zandatsuless mode

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Zandatsu is epic.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
the entirety of Revengeance was built on a half-finished concept Kojima made into a trailer

if Platinum had made the game concept from scratch I bet my virginity it would have been legendary

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
no brawler will ever be asgood as godhand esp. not on a loving nintendo console wtf

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Das Butterbrot posted:

no brawler will ever be asgood as godhand esp. not on a loving nintendo console wtf

bayo and gene are equals.

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
so when will anarchy reigns come to wii u? that will really get the ball rolling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

i'm going back and platinuming all the levels in w101 on hard, to fill the time between now and bayo 2. up through 3a now.

• Locked thread