Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Those who play payday 2 with me know how I feel about Bain and I've sworn at him more than once in game

Also Cloakers

gently caress cloakers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
gently caress. Ya'll are making me feel like poo poo for not bloody swearing while playing video games. Goddamn.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

aghh!

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
there was a dude who I used to play BF4 with who cursed a lot. I don't think he really got mad but he would come up with some pretty funny insults for the other team. Good dude.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i'm a modern day sam kinison when it comes to videogames! hit up my youtube channel, or watch me blast a piece of crap master system game on twitch! shirts coming soon! kickstarter

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe
When I'm frustrated at a game I say "Seriously?" in a sarcastic voice or "Aw come on man". If i'm playing a scary game though, and get spooked I say a lot of swears like the f-word and the s-word (gently caress and poo poo)

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i hope you all put a quarter into the swear jar when you say cusses.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

3 word swear words i'd like to put my name when i get top score on the arcade

rear end
COK
NIG
FAG
BUT
TIT
PIS
CNT
SHT
POO
FRT
CUM
GAY

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

When something makes me stop machinegunning fools in a game, im machinegunning the word "gently caress" out of my mouth

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I swear at Star Trek: The Next Generation Pinball a lot because that table is a total bitch sometimes. Even Picard tells Data to gently caress off.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
people who bitch at games past a certain point should lose their right to play video games, esp. young gamers

squeakers they're called I think

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i hope you all put a quarter into the swear jar when you say cusses.

i do this and then take them to the arcade

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Widestancer posted:

Those who play payday 2 with me know how I feel about Bain and I've sworn at him more than once in game

Also Cloakers

gently caress cloakers

cloakers are jerks cause they like to clip through walls and still manage you knock you down despite missing their kick by a good five meters.
also they were removed from the game for like a year because they would kick people so hard it would crash the game.

Basically what I'm saying is Overkill is bad at programming.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
i use hurensohn (son of a bitch) so much whhiile gaming it weirrds mme out, cause i usuallly dont swear at all

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

i said poop soup

not really swearing but it is still pretty gross

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Widestancer posted:

Also Cloakers

gently caress cloakers

this but also gently caress snipers forever

also gently caress any ranged monster in diablo 1 their loving AI is goddamn annoying

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

this games a loving blizzard of balls

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

3 word swear words i'd like to put my name when i get top score on the arcade

rear end
COK
NIG
FAG
BUT
TIT
PIS
CNT
SHT
POO
FRT
CUM
GAY

No FUK??

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
I only get mad at stuff like unskippable cutscenes and mandatory tutorials. I don't know who these game makers think they are. I WILL NOT let them controol me.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

archerb posted:

I only get mad at stuff like unskippable cutscenes and mandatory tutorials. I don't know who these game makers think they are. I WILL NOT let them controol me.
A gamer chooses. A slave obeys.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
jesus loving christ these hacked leaderboard scores are really chapping my rear end

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i tend to curse a lot when thin men show up in the new xcom. also when that 95% chance shot misses

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

babypolis posted:

i tend to curse a lot when thin men show up in the new xcom. also when that 95% chance shot misses

That stuff was insane and made me quit. Like 999 out of 1000 times you would miss a 95% shot up close and some little turd clear across the map would dome your best guy instantly. Also I ended up seeing if savescumming worked for that but it's like the game resolves all possible dice rolls for all actions before you take them on a given turn... The bastards thought of everything.

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
If I start to lose my cool when the computer tells me I did bad, I unplug. Maybe do some pushups, or pistol squats to burn off the extra adrenaline. Point is, I MAKE myself take a break: gaming on a tilt is bad news, and your performance WILL suffer for it over the long term.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
New XCOM was rear end and I could swear at that game basically all day.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thug Lessons posted:

I agreed.

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

fuk is for basic bitches

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Thug Lessons posted:

i dont understand why someone who likes tactical combat wouldnt like xcom

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

babypolis posted:

The new one is trash.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Wormskull posted:

The new one is trash.

why u say that game owns

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

babypolis posted:

People have already posted the reasons, basically everything in the game is designed to annoy you.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I say "good grief" a lot apparently and now I'm super self-conscious

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Thug Lessons posted:

People have already posted the reasons, basically everything in the game is designed to annoy you.

thats my whole life baby

OkieMurse
Nov 2, 2011

I get paid to stab people with sharp objects.

Wormskull posted:

The new one is trash.

Played Xenonauts? It's still rage inducing but at least it's better than Nu-Xcom

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

OkieMurse posted:

Played Xenonauts? It's still rage inducing but at least it's better than Nu-Xcom

Yea. I wish Silent Storm had more modern controls and UI and stuff though.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.

babypolis posted:

it's not exactly tactical to spend half an hour setting things up only for a diceroll to kick you in the nads

which it does so often that I feel like the RNG is rigged in that game to display higher chances than you actually have

not like I can check because it's an RNG heavy game that hides dicerolls from you who even loving does that

gently caress xcom

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

whenever I finish xcom I just start another xcom game because xcom is like eternal happiness for the mind and soul

use some loving goonmade utility or update and go hog wild bitch

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

bathroomrage posted:

it's not exactly tactical to spend half an hour setting things up only for a diceroll to kick you in the nads

uhm have you ever played a tactical game friend

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Thug Lessons posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

The only sure shot in XCOM is when your chance to hit is over 100%.

• Locked thread