Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
What is the time commitment and is it dependent on timezones ? :ohdear:

I'm EUTZ so if there are moment where it is critical to be in front of the screen that might be annoying to deal with because of timezone shenanigans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

The time commitment isn't huge. As long as you can dedicate a bit of time each day to make posts you should be good. The game days will be about 2-3 real life days. The deadlines will probably be based in EST since that's where I am but you don't have to be here right at the deadline. At least one Australian has signed up for this game so I'm going to attempt to make the nightphase more forgiving than the first Bread Mafia.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

I'm down for Bagel Mafia 2.

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
Can I be toast?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

MildManeredManikin posted:

The time commitment isn't huge. As long as you can dedicate a bit of time each day to make posts you should be good. The game days will be about 2-3 real life days. The deadlines will probably be based in EST since that's where I am but you don't have to be here right at the deadline. At least one Australian has signed up for this game so I'm going to attempt to make the nightphase more forgiving than the first Bread Mafia.

Nice so I can more or less play on my own timezone ?

Alright I'm in.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Keen! Not sure if sign ups are full though!

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

Nice so I can more or less play on my own timezone ?

Alright I'm in.

I live in GMT +1 and while I try to be present for things it's ok if you're not, most people seem to be cool about it about it too.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I live in GMT +1 and while I try to be present for things it's ok if you're not, most people seem to be cool about it about it too.

:hfive: Eurobuddy.

Alright just wanted to ask. I'll stay up late enough as is with Propaganda Machine's SA Survivor, no need to add more late night nerd game sessions :coffeepal:

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
gmt +1 represent

Kitiara
Apr 21, 2009
I'm in. I vote for lynching FL on day 1 :P

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I'll take a piece of this action.

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

This can be my second game of SA Mafia. My memory has mostly blacked out the previous game which is always a good sign, right? Right.

blacknyte
Oct 13, 2014
I have been following mafia on here for a few months and want to try to play. Is there room for one more?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

We should, I didn't put a cap on the player limit, if the number is weird I may have to cut one person or something though.

blacknyte
Oct 13, 2014
Thanks

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

We have 22 players. I mentioned in the op I would divide the game up if I had to which means this thread will be divided into a 13 player game and a 9 player game if we get no more sign ups.

If you're reading this and want to sign up then you still can but you might not make it on unless you can get at least one other player to sign up with you.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Dibs on the nine player game. Nine man is my favorite small mafia number

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Here are the two player lists:

Game A:

• 100yrsofattitude
  • Goodness
  • Kitiara
  • Lampsacus
  • Mr. Maltose
  • Poison Mushroom
  • Propaganda Machine
  • soscannonballs
  • tithin

Game B:
  • Allen Wren
  • Anias
  • Atrocious Toaster
  • Blacknyte
  • Dragonatrix
  • Epsilon plus
  • Fast Luck
  • Fathis Munk
  • Gabriel Pope
  • hiipfire
  • Kerro
  • Pez
  • The Carpet Shark

I'll make two threads for this when we start with setup and rule information.

:siren:Before we begin, I'd like everybody on the player lists to confirm that they're ready to play and that they're not going to lurk or quit.:siren:

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

I don't promise to play nicely, but I will make posts. Lurking is the worst.

blacknyte
Oct 13, 2014
I can confirm interest.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

You can count on me.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I will play strange.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:justpost:

Aw I'm not with Lamp or Poison :smith:

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Born to scumhunt and ready to play.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
confirmin that i am ready to figure out a way to get notshit at this game

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Fathis Munk posted:

:justpost:

Aw I'm not with Lamp or Poison :smith:

if anybody wants to switch game lists they can ask to swap spots with another player. Currently the lists are sorted by number of completed games, with Game A being people have have completed more than 3 games

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

if anybody wants to switch game lists they can ask to swap spots with another player. Currently the lists are sorted by number of completed games, with Game A being people have have completed more than 3 games

I anyone wants to switch to the 13 game yeah why not, but it's not a necessity.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I'm still in

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

HiipFire posted:

I'm excited to have 2 mafia threads that I will never post in.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Is that yes or a no?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I'm ready to play and will post actively, but note that I am going to be traveling tonight and tomorrow and will be posting slightly less.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
And that was when I learned that sarcasm doesn't read well over the internet :smith:

But since it's the smaller game, I think I can pull it out. I like this bare-bones deal. That said, if anybody wanted to play and aren't on the list, you're totally welcome to my spot.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Propaganda Machine posted:

And that was when I learned that sarcasm doesn't read well over the internet :smith:

But since it's the smaller game, I think I can pull it out. I like this bare-bones deal. That said, if anybody wanted to play and aren't on the list, you're totally welcome to my spot.

I figured it was sarcasm but in that "why am I signing up for this" way that so many player do. My advice is to find somebody to tag in for you.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Is that yes or a no?

yeah

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hi, I'm here, but survivor.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Poison Mushroom posted:

Hi, I'm here, but survivor.
is your pokemon tipping it's fedora mushroom?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

bowmore posted:

M'parasect :tipshat:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

bowmore posted:

Now I'll never be able to unsee that.

It's supposed to just be waving/raising a claw, I think. But that's now a valid interpretation.

Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Confirming I'm ready to play. I'll make posts, but I can't promise they'll be good ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerro
Nov 3, 2002

Did you marry a man who married the sea? He looks right through you to the distant grey - calling, calling..
Yes I am still keen!

• Locked thread