Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Tell us more about your life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

drilldo squirt posted:

Tell us more about your life.

i have work tomorrow at 8 am and yet i keep drinking

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
i work from home though so i guess i just dont give a gently caress since if i'm hungover enough the bathroom is like two doors away

dogcrash truther
working from home is shameful

dogcrash truther
don't poo poo where you eat. don't work where you live.

WINNINGHARD

tell us more about the 401k that you brutally murdered for more japanese cartoon toys

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

WINNINGHARD posted:

tell us more about the 401k that you brutally murdered for more japanese cartoon toys

i didn't brutally murder it i still have like 12k in there

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

dogcrash truther posted:

working from home is shameful

what the gently caress is wrong with you working from home is awesome can you guess what my commute time is

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

g0lbez posted:

can you guess what my commute time is

if you guessed 15 seconds then you are correct

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
45 minutes

WINNINGHARD

g0lbez posted:

i didn't brutally murder it i still have like 12k in there

talking moonshine again.

mags

the length of time to convince yourself to do the bare minimum to get through another day

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

CAT BRUSH posted:

the length of time to convince yourself to do the bare minimum to get through another day

yeah that's about the gist of having of a job

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

WINNINGHARD posted:

talking moonshine again.

cherry vodka

mags

i do that when i wake up and i don't have a job

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

CAT BRUSH posted:

i do that when i wake up and i don't have a job

how do you survive without a job

mags

easy i leech off the hard work of others

mags

at this very minute im stealing food from the mouths of those who earned the meal

mags

being a burden to society is very fulfilling

WINNINGHARD

theres no way you have a job lmfao

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

CAT BRUSH posted:

at this very minute im stealing food from the mouths of those who earned the meal

i guess i can relate because i applied for snap benefits even though i'm over twice the required income to qualify i apparently still have an interview to get approved for free food money

mags

some may ask what the biggest benefit is and i tell them that i love to make eye contact with the case workers when i submit my paperwork for state assistance. when i hand in my drug tests. when i lie and say im looking for a job. i love it because they know they are working really hard at a thankless job and im doing nothing and getting paid

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

CAT BRUSH posted:

being a burden to society is very fulfilling

like idk if you're trying to piss me off but i think it's great you're taking advantage of a system that we're all paying for. i say go for it.

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
like legit i would do the same thing in a heartbeat if i knew the best ways to take advantage of the government

mags

it frees one's mind to realize that you aren't depressed and miserable because of what life handed you, but because you are a piece of poo poo.

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

CAT BRUSH posted:

it frees one's mind to realize that you aren't depressed and miserable because of what life handed you, but because you are a piece of poo poo.

what are you even loving talking about now

mags

i dont hate you

WINNINGHARD

g0lbez posted:

i guess i can relate because i applied for snap benefits even though i'm over twice the required income to qualify i apparently still have an interview to get approved for free food money

lmfao

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

that's what i said when they actually called me back. i literally signed up as a joke

WINNINGHARD

g0lbez posted:

that's what i said when they actually called me back. i literally signed up as a joke

sorry still laughing about the purchase of plastic toys about japanese cartoons

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

WINNINGHARD posted:

sorry still laughing about the purchase of plastic toys about japanese cartoons

yeah it's funny and stuff people buyin marketable products bout poo poo. nigga u know wat the real deal is we aint even about poo poo lmao

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
sometimes i pretend my cat has spacial awareness and gets really afraid when i point finger guns at her. like she thinks i'm going to kill her with guns. one day i will though

mags

why would you shoot your cat that is hosed up

nvm no cake

g0lbez posted:

sometimes i pretend my cat has spacial awareness and gets really afraid when i point finger guns at her. like she thinks i'm going to kill her with guns. one day i will though

:catstare:

WINNINGHARD

OP, please leave and re-enter GBS. this is getting pretty gross.

mags

your cat loves you as a friend and you want to brutally murder it

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

WINNINGHARD posted:

OP, please leave and re-enter GBS. this is getting pretty gross.

actually i was literally about to say that you, WINNINGHARD, was actually getting pretty gross.

City of Glompton

g0lbez posted:

is your work from home self-employment? probably not but if it is, they will only count half of the income or maybe even less if you chose to itemize. they also give you deductions for costs like housing and utilities.

source: I work in a field related to SNAP and used to work for health & welfare

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

Siluvayne posted:

is your work from home self-employment? probably not but if it is, they will only count half of the income or maybe even less if you chose to itemize. they also give you deductions for costs like housing and utilities.

source: I work in a field related to SNAP and used to work for health & welfare

it's not which basically means i will be denied snap benefits but i kind of already figured that the instant i filled out the application

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

g0lbez posted:

it's not which basically means i will be denied snap benefits but i kind of already figured that the instant i filled out the application

i realized that your entire post was that NOT being self-employed would mean that i'm more qualified for snap benefits but i don't have kids or pay child support so i'm automatically out

• Locked thread