Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

you heard it wrong ron can't paint unless a man is screaming human being at him bigotry is his muse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bo-Pepper posted:

you heard it wrong ron can't paint unless a man is screaming human being at him bigotry is his muse

same

tao of lmao

check my sig. ron's a beast

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Angry Fish posted:

What, chicago style?

You eat one slice. That is enough to feed you. It's three inches tall! Its crust is thick, and 2cm of that thickness is crust-stuffed cheese! The marinara sauce has a good consistency so it doesn't run everywhere -- it is a paste that stays and it is tasty. So you have this three inch tall, two inch thick slice of cheese, delicious bread, and sauce, and you eat one slice. Anymore than one small, sliver of a slice is bound to give you whatever it is that is worse than a food coma. Your heart will not only stop, but it will leave your chest cavity and get a restraining order.

Essentially, you share a pie with a family and keep the leftovers for breakfast, lunch, and dinner the next day. This is why a whole "large" chicago style pie will be a "mere" 12inches (30cm) in diameter.

tell me more about the cheese... slowly

Ace of Baes

Dont bully me! posted:

i'd rather kill myself than talk to nacho greg

wow julio...rude as hell

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ace of Baes
i found this thread by searching my IRL name

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QIw1BQIvT4

• Locked thread