Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
You're welcome.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Maybe ease yourself into the world of beer with a smokey porter like you're an eighteen year old on a ski trip in switzerland or some poo poo.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

slam dunk posted:

you should probably post more

haha

bog pixie

Rick posted:

Drink a man's drink, a large Orange Julius from your local Dairy Queen, or Orange Julius Stand-alone Mall Location (if you should be so lucky).

El Spider

Where did you put it?

----------------

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man

tao of lmao

Rick posted:

Drink a man's drink, a large Orange Julius from your local Dairy Queen, or Orange Julius Stand-alone Mall Location (if you should be so lucky).

ulvir

get pissed on a bottle of four roses

pig slut lisa

irl is good

explore the thrilling secrets of shibari

GEExCEE

Rick posted:

my wife taught me a tip for when you're out camping alone in the wilderness and cravin hard - you take an orange, pop a peppermint stick in that bad boy, and go to town

demonR6

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Thank god there's always krokdil.

Pinche Rudo

Take some joose like those tcc goons

Check out the podcast - https://rudospodcast.co

bwatts

hate life

Mr. Sophistication

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Harime Nui posted:

Maybe ease yourself into the world of beer with a smokey porter like you're an eighteen year old on a ski trip in switzerland or some poo poo.

i was curious as to what anime your name/av was from so i looked it up and figured out it was from kill la kill and i had been thinking about watching it for a while anyway and that was what convinced me so thanks i watched the whole thing in like 3 days and loved it

bwatts

[matoi ryuko voice] *posts happy kill la kill gif*

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i am disturbed by th level of anime in byob

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Finger Prince

Drink cider

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Linedance posted:

Drink cider

actually drink lambics

----------------

Finger Prince

Pomp posted:

actually drink lambics

I had a nice one in Belgium but you can't beat a nice dry cider.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
godwenym: drink some water u fat old gently caress.
me: >_> .... shut up godwenym

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
I will concede seeing as how I've had very few ciders

----------------

Finger Prince

Pomp posted:

I will concede seeing as how I've had very few ciders

many are bad but good ones are really great.
This one is probably the best one I've found outside of the UK or northern France.
I haven't tried angry orchard tho.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Jan 11, 2015

tao of lmao

bwatts posted:

fuck. marry. t-rex

Red wine and whiskey mixed

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Perhaps its time to consider the butt

pogi

Me drinking good, cool drinks:

Me drinking wine:

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

rediscover posted:

i was curious as to what anime your name/av was from so i looked it up and figured out it was from kill la kill and i had been thinking about watching it for a while anyway and that was what convinced me so thanks i watched the whole thing in like 3 days and loved it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NuFVQk_CCs

Salmiakki

bwatts posted:

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Are you looking for something delicious, or something to dampen the rising tide of poo poo that is society outside your window?

For delicious, I recommend taking up cooking. Go talk to Bo-Peps. He had a meltdown a while back but he might be better, I hope.

For dampening the rising tide of poo poo, I recommend vodka and a lot of things. Seriously. Experiment. It goes great with so much.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Or if you're quitting alcohol entirely, find the fitness thread and talk to DrunkDriverDad and DoctorSanchez, they'll hook you up with an exercise regimen, it'll keep your mind off the drink.

you're not going cold-turkey, are you? you need to talk to your doctor about this and make sure you don't go into serious alcohol withdrawals. people die from that poo poo.

Stay safe, John Glenn :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

bwatts posted:

• Locked thread