Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lucca Gherig goes back in time and inputs the code S T E P H E N, stopping her father's machine just in time...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

*scientists steps back from chalkboard the size of a large university classroom filled end to end with white scribbles of equations and advance variables*

My god...Wind Waker might be the First one...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
"even I didn't understand chrono cross" - Albert Einstein

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A universe in which we all like the taint reaper

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Reincarnation, New Game+ and You: An Idiot's Guide to Buddhism, the Dark Souls of World Religion

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Reincarnation, New Game+ and You: An Idiot's Guide to Buddhism, the Dark Souls of World Religion

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Metagame Metaphysics: Understanding The Relationship Between The Planes Of Dominia And The Trade Value Of Cards

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nice

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

This is the ideal universe

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ralp Straight

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmfao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kojima reaches through universes, finding his other selves. Together, they will have revenge by creating the most perfect game of all time.

It is never completed due to creative differences.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Kojima reaches through universes, finding his other selves. Together, they will have revenge by creating the most perfect game of all time.

No!!!!

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless posted:

too soon. :(

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm saved, I'm saved, and oh! Would you believe it? On the third day I felt his presence in me. I know they won't believe me, I've played the new Kojima game.

All these cancelled Games...

Darkness number 3, it doesn't make much sense
Darkness: Always. It don't make much sense

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm here to be both a wave and a particle, and I'm all out of particles.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I have unlimited time to play with myself

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I have unlimited time to play with myself
*slides Bayonetta disc sensually into Wii U*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

*slides Bayonetta disc sensually into Wii U*

Shake it baby

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Duke Nukem in Wario Land: Shake It!: I approve of this control scheme.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

an xbone literally made of bones

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ostentatious posted:

an xbone literally made of bones

Ugh.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm at both the Pizza Hut and the Taco Bell, simultaneously.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm at both the Pizza Hut and the Taco Bell, simultaneously.
"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I am just joe king. I am not joe king. I am just joe king." -- Stephen Hawking

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I am just joe king. I am not joe king. I am just joe king." -- Stephen Hawking

Super Nintendo, Sega genesis, with string theory, I could picture this

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Carl Sagan. A billion billion billion dollars. You feel me? Cosmos!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

This is the ideal universe

im a retard because i was gonna make the moon a little bag of doritos and i forgot

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007
For the first 300,000 years of gaming, the market was so dense with Final Fantasy clones that it was totally opaque, and unenjoyable.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

if we squeeze down the history of the universe to a single calender year, we find that the universe is born on the first second of the first hour of january 1st, and video game consoles came much, much, much later.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mr. Pumroy posted:

if we squeeze down the history of the universe to a single calender year, we find that the universe is born on the first second of the first hour of january 1st, and video game consoles came much, much, much later.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Mr. Pumroy posted:

if we were to squeeze down the history of the universe to a single calender year, it would be 1998

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

if we were to squeeze down the history of the universe to a single calender year, it would be 1998

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Only two things are infinite, the infinite lives cheatcode and the epic win of lootcrate, and I'm not sure about the former.