Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I've been playing a lot of alts this weekend, and it's really amazing how much the 12x XP boost makes the game better. It cuts out so much of the "MMO"-ness of it all. If anybody is on the fence, now is absolutely the time to jump in and go through the story of your choice.

And play on The Harbinger and get to max level soon so we can show off some Operations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
Since i was curious I am currently installing the game again. Just hope they will let me start on a NA server and my ~10k cartel points from the old subscriptions will let me play comfortable without paying again.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Moon Slayer posted:

I've been playing a lot of alts this weekend, and it's really amazing how much the 12x XP boost makes the game better. It cuts out so much of the "MMO"-ness of it all. If anybody is on the fence, now is absolutely the time to jump in and go through the story of your choice.

And play on The Harbinger and get to max level soon so we can show off some Operations.

Any word on how long the XP boost lasts? I just canceled my subscription to another MMO last week after getting tired of it, and wasn't thinking about jumping straight into another MMO.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Cythereal posted:

Any word on how long the XP boost lasts? I just canceled my subscription to another MMO last week after getting tired of it, and wasn't thinking about jumping straight into another MMO.

No word on a definite end date, just that it would be some time in the fall. So you've got plenty of time.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Moon Slayer posted:

No word on a definite end date, just that it would be some time in the fall. So you've got plenty of time.

Fingers crossed. Was playing a Jedi Consular and ran into a screeching halt in Act 3. Seriously, Belsavis, Voss, and Corellia are horrible planets and they're all one after the other.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Inferior posted:

The Ravager's an interrogation tool though, not a weapon of war.

I don't know about you, but I'd certainly take an infallible mind-reading hat over every other superweapon we've seen.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
Mort's also one of the few Sith with common sense.

Wales Grey
Jun 20, 2012

Inferior posted:

The Ravager's an interrogation tool though, not a weapon of war.

Information is ammunition!

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Kind of weird that people in jail still have bounties. Is that more of a thing? Like, can you shop a dude around to four or five different people he's pissed off and let him loose to the highest bidder?

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Who doesn't wanna be Johnny Cat?

Section X - Part 1

I've been called back to Belsavis.

The Republic and the Dread Masters have been causing trouble. If I ever find out who set them free...

You, droid. What is going on here?

Imperial Command = unable to contact General Avrun // General Avrun = overseeing classified retrieval operation // Mission status = unknown
Directive = contact General Avrun + verify mission success // Request = aknowledged?
I'll find your missing general.
Coordinates = General Avrun's last known location // Imperial High Command = appreciates your discretion

Anyone else who might possibly be able to bring me up to speed was occupied. Apparently things were rather hectic.

Luckily, there was a terminal nearby where someone had posted missions of the utmost importance. I'd find the general in due time.

The first...

I'll stop these beasts and finish the research then.

All that was left was to see what I could whip together.

...Of course, there were still a few obstacles in the way.

Now, to test it... The beasts here were truly massive.

A rousing success. Now, what's next?

Dealing with Ancient Rakatan War Droids and the Republic was old hat by now. But both at once? I wouldn't say no.

The Republic needs to work better on their security. Their terminals were so easy to... slice.

Turns out their IT Manager wasn't happy with me.

We hacked out our differences and I was on my way. The war droid was close now.

With the targeting beacon squarely on the droid and the roof open all that was left was to call in the Republic Fleet. Fly true, boys!

...Republic munitions were always a bit of a disappointment.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Aww, and that ancient war droid looked pretty cool too...

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Dolash posted:

Aww, and that ancient war droid looked pretty cool too...

Yeah, I was hoping for a metal rampage.

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

If it's any consolation, it's actually pretty nasty if you're not 5+ levels above it. :ssh:

Albis09
Apr 30, 2013

Dead yeti-gain

Bounty Hunter: Update 78 - Giving chase

: According to the map Mako sent us, the power plant should be this way... Guess we're lucky, some of our targets are marked along the way!
: How do you know where they are?
: We're tracking the signal of the registration chips the Republic planted into them.
: That's real clever. And how are we getting this information?
: Just don't mention this fact to any Imperial we meet, and you won't have to worry about it.
: ...

A FEW MINUTES LATER

: This is getting suprisingly easy.
: Yeah, being in prison for so long as these guys must have really taken their toll. Would have been some great fights if they were at full strength.
: Yeah...real shame about that... Let's get going before we get overrun by other prisoners, alright? Or do you want that Houk to beat us to the chase?

: Ok, before we storm in-
: No time for that, this fat bastard could already be in there, ruining my job!
: Wait! This place is probably booby-
*FLASHBANG*
: My eyes!
: :sigh: ...trapped.
: Em! Em, We've got trouble! Quick you droids, buy me some time!
:awesomelon:: UNDERSTOOD.
: Quick, after him!

: You know, we don't really have to hurry, it's not like he can lock himself in.

: You were saying?
: We both have made mistakes today, ok? I'd say we're even.

: Nice try--you! Huh, I'd kinda hoped the first time I met you it'd be captaining your one-way trip to lockup.
: Wait, you're wanted by the Republic as well?
: With their one scapegoat being out of the picture, they had to find a new one. Not really suprised their...
: Things rarely go the way we want them to.
: That's deep. You moonlight as a Jedi Master when you're not blowing up orphanages?
: I think you got me confused with a Sith there, Barrows. Besides, that's low, even for the Republic.

: Almost *huff* there...

: Rahrr! Lemme in there, you little twerp! You got nowhere to run!
: And, cue the moron.
: Friend of yours? Hate to disappoint, but even your thick skull won't break through this force field.
: This is just getting better and better...
: What're you standin' around for? Let's blast this place to pieces!
: Just keep quiet, you idiot, before I blast you. Besides

: It ain't a temper tantrum! Blast the generators an' Zale ain't got nowhere left to hide.
: Soon as this field drops, me an' Zale are gonna get reacquainted.
: Guess even a moron as yourself has a good idea now and then, but let me be clear, if he's dead when I get back, I'm gonna be real upset.
: Don't you worry, I plan on keepin' him alive a good long time.

: So now where using ideas a crazy brute came up with? Are we really that desperate now?
: You have a better idea I'm all ears, this is the best shot we have.

: Why are you using your flamethrower?! Blastershoots, or, even if it sounds crazy, using the consol to manually shut the generator down would do the trick!
: I need to let out my frustration, alright? Besides, I have to test if needs refuelling in case Fatso can't hold himself back.
: ...Fine... I swear I can't wait to get off this freakin planet...

: There's the pink idiot... But no Barrows.
: :argh: He had one job, and he messed it up!

: :sigh:

: The rat scarried down this little hole while you were takin' your sweet time wreckin' the place.
: Tin can wouldn't give up where he was goin'. Guess I broke it.
: So, to sum up, you let him get away and blame it on me, like you probably do every time things don't go your way. And then you destroy the only thing that might have knowledge where I can find him... I This might suprise you, but you can't beat answers out of a droid, moron.
: Moron's what I call runty bounty hunters dumb enough to pick fights.
: One more word and I'll shoot you, I swear...
: I got an idea how to get this heep talkin'. There's lots more junk like this thing, walkin' around keepin' the runts in line.
: They get built at a plant deeper in. But there's parts to hot-wire this trash an' shock some answers out of it.
: This is my only lead, and Mako doesn't have the equipment to hack what's left of it, nor do we have the time to bring it to the ship, so, sadly, I will have to take you up on this. But
: If this is a dead end, you're taking a one-way trip.
: I ain't takin' the trip, yet. Not that a little guy like you could take me on, anyways.
: Place's inside max lockup. Ain't gettin' in there without some major boom-booms and I only got this dinky piece.
: You blast the place up; I'll haul this junk over and grab us a couple of tech heads on the way, Deal?
: Again, I don't really have a choice, so as long as you're useful I suppose I can do that.
: Ok, then see ya at the plant!

: ...Why do I get the feeling I will regret this almost immediately?
: Told you to just shoot him, but did you listen?
: Let's just go...maybe there will at least be more bounties on the way...

Albis09 fucked around with this message at 13:35 on May 14, 2015

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
oh good lord, that's not your next companion is it?

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

paragon1 posted:

oh good lord, that's not your next companion is it?

It is, and he never gets better. On the TOR forums, he's easily the single most loathed companion in the entire game.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
Wow. And I thought Pierce and/or uhh that other bad companion Mort had to deal with were the worst. What is his name... Bad hat. Really bad hat. Complete scrub. Worst traitor ever. Don't make me look this up on a wiki.

e: Quinn! Yeah. So boring I literally forgot his name.

kaosdrachen
Aug 15, 2011
Yeah, in my BH's headcanon he basically gets introduced to the far side of the airlock after we're at solar escape velocity, and absolutely nothing of value was lost.

kaosdrachen
Aug 15, 2011

Psion posted:

Wow. And I thought Pierce and/or uhh that other bad companion Mort had to deal with were the worst. What is his name... Bad hat. Really bad hat. Complete scrub. Worst traitor ever. Don't make me look this up on a wiki.

e: Quinn! Yeah. So boring I literally forgot his name.

Nah, Pierce and Quinn are at least actually competent at their jobs. This guy's pretty much literally Too Dumb To Live; it's just that he's apparently also too stupid to just f'n die.

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
If beta testers didn't throw tantrums about killing off the betrayer and losing their chauffeur/healer, it might have been possible to shoot that thug... in the very end likely.

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Section X - Part 2

Might as well hurt the Dread Masters' forces.

Captured by "Imperial" forces, freed by a Sith Lord. I'm sure these guys are pretty confused by now.

One of the prisoners was... rather large. Thankfully it didn't notice me.

The recovery camp was right nearby with guards aplenty.

Even with the increased healing from the tubes these traitor Sith stood no chance.

The Aurora Cannon...

I called in some of my apprentices. The experience would be for their benefit, of course.

The Dread Masters' new toy would trouble us no more. Now, about that missing General...

His signal was clear. Near this fallen destroyer. I climbed to the top to get better reception.

My lord! I didn't recognize you. We're wounded, freezing, and warding off attacks from the Dread Masters' forces.
You and your squad of scarecrows don't look worth attacking.
We're lucky to be alive. Half my men are at the bottom of that wreck.
Years ago, when the Dread Masters were first imprisoned here, one of their apprentices stole the Imperial destroyer "Fatality". We never learned why.
How did a ship lost decades ago crash on a Republic prison planet we only recently learned existed?
Most likely, the Dread Masters' apprentice was attempting to free them on his own. Apparently, he almost succeeded.
High Command believes the Fatality's cargo is so important, they won't even tell me what it is. I'm just supposed to find it.

The Dread Masters and their servants will learn the price of betraying the Empire. Give me the coordinates to the Fatality--I'll handle this.
You uh, you walked over it on your way here, my Lord.
While you're in there, access the Fatality's classified records. That should clear up this little mystery.
We'll hold this position. Enter the Fatality, eliminate the enemy forces and their Houk leader, then find out what's inside that ship. Good luck.

Catsworth fucked around with this message at 06:45 on May 16, 2015

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.
Wait, you walk literally over one of the planet's primary quest areas to get to the quest-giver who directs you back to this particular quest area?

I know I should probably expect this of TOR by now, but drat, that's really shoddy design.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
That's hilarious.

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009
Is it underground or something?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
Looks to me that the destroyer is half buried and the quest giver is standing on top of it.

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Basically, yeah. He's just off to the side. It's a bit silly. This should clear things up to the general area a bit better:

This is a shot from near the entrance. You can see most of the ship and the general is off to the side behind it.

And here's the actual map. The general is circled by the vendor. :v:

Inferior
Oct 19, 2012

I like the Aurora Cannon mission. Using ghostbuster guns to unlock security gates needs a bit more teamwork than most Heroic missions, but not so much that one dumb pubbie can ruin it all.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I like that the guy seems like a normal questgiver until he goes oh poo poo and realizes who he's talking to.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Ilum Episode 2:We have everything under control

Previously …

quote:

War among the Jedi ruins of Ilum! The Empire has come to this planet in search of ADEGAN CRYSTALS, which can be used to create cloaking devices for starships. ABEENA MOONSLAYER has come to Ilum to support the Imperial forces, and now finds herself in battle with the enemy leader, MASTER JARIC KAEDAN …

Master Kaedan has a standard set of Jedi Guardian moves. The only really annoying thing he can do is hit you with a brief stun, which the AI usually fires off when you are in the middle of an ability that requires channeling.

quote:

One of the senior members of the Jedi Council, Master Jaric Kaedan was born in the Outer Rim and, although he wasn’t discovered by the Jedi until he was twelve, quickly rose in prominence. During the war, Master Jaric Kaedan joined the Republic forces fighting on the front lines and was involved in several notable military actions, including the battles on Rhen Var and the capture of the Dread Masters. He remains the council member with the closest ties to the Republic military. To his students, Master Jaric Kaedan is a harsh taskmaster, driven by the knowledge that his lessons may one day save their lives. He believes that the greatest threats to a Jedi can come from within, and encourages his students to master themselves before they seek mastery over a lightsaber. To the Sith, he is known as a formidable enemy, firm in his conviction that there can never be peace while the Empire still exists.

: *huff* *huff* … I guess Jedi aren't so tough after all. You just need to hit them with every poison and blade you have. I even have all of my limbs, still.
: Better let me take a look at those burns, though.
: Later … let's get out of here in case the Republic decides to actually investigate all this shooting for once.

: Aaaany minute now, men. The Empire will be coming from THAT way ...

BACK AT THE IMPERIAL COMMAND CENTER …

: Let's see what …
: This is a military matter, Malgus!
: ...oh.

: You appealed to the Dark Council for help. Here I am.
: *ahem* Master Kaedan is dead.
: See, Malgus? We have everything under control.
: Members of the Dark Council are not convinced. I'll just be observing for the time being.
: Observing, hmm?

: Before his death, Master Kaedan ordered an army of Kaleesh mercenaries to take our only functioning crystal mine. We need the crystals. We need that mine. I want the Republic's Kaleesh army destroyed. Show the galaxy the price of allying with the Republic.

: How do I fit in?
: Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The “victory” on Corellia cost us nearly a tenth of our forces. That's hardly a rate of attrition we can support, is it?
: Does this have something to do with the mission, Malgus?
: The Kaleesh are war-like, ritualistic people. In my brief time on Kalee, I observed the ritual by which they chose their warleader. Challenge their general. Win their respect, and they will defend that mine to the death. For the Empire.

: Aliens! You want us to recruit aliens!
: … I'll let that pass. I didn't realize the battle on Corellia was so costly.
: New planet, new contest. We can't fear the past.
: Yes, but that's not how strategy … never mind.
: The mine is at the end of a crystal cave, with several Republic outposts guarding it. Sure, challenge the Kaleesh general, then bring me his head!
: Darth Malgus' plan makes more sense. I never thought I'd be saying that sentence, but here we are.
: I will not trust the Empire to mercenary freaks.
: If we do not bolster our forces, there will be no future for the Empire. Go to the mine. Gather the weapons of the Kaleesh warriors and plant them in the ice to initiate the rite of challenge.

AND SO …

: Talz? I thought we were here for the Kaleesh?
: Their outpost is further in, I believe.
: So that was the famous Darth Malgus. He seems to have taken an interest in the operation here. Just like us. What a coincidence.
: Of course it's not a coincidence. Darth Nox noticed he was poking around the Ilum operation and wants to keep an eye on him. For once, I agree with her. Something doesn't add up.
: Can't Darth Nox just tell him to go away or something? She does outrank him.
: We both know it doesn't work like that. And she's indisposed. Another matter has come up, apparently.

SEVERAL COLLECTED WEAPONS LATER …

: I am Warleader Gelrex. Who challenges me?
: The Empire's most dangerous assassin.
: What do you want with the people of Kalee?
: The Empire wants you to join them and fight for them.

Light side option: challenge the leader. Dark side: kill them all. The rare case where the light side option is the easiest path.

: You have defeated my warriors. You are strong. You have issued the challenge. You are knowledgeable. But the Republic pays us well and offers us a place among their people.
: The Empire are better warriors than the Republic will ever be.
: If it's so then prove it. The challenge must be honored!

: *oof!* Not cool!

: I bow to you, Warleader of the Kaleesh. This army is the Empire's to command.
: … Neat.

quote:

The Kaleesh as a species are known for their strong warrior culture, grounded in a religious belief that great deeds in battle place one on the path to godhood after death. It is not typical, therefore, for Kaleesh to sell themselves as mercenaries, as doing so is often viewed as dishonorable. With the outbreak of the latest war between the Republic and Empire, however, mercenary work has become too plentiful for the Kaleesh to ignore. Many clans of Kaleesh have formed armies-for-hire, throwing their lot in with the alien-friendly Republic–and charging a high price. Still, the Republic’s way of waging war leaves little room for the valiant acts of heroism that form the backbone of Kaleesh religion, and it seems likely that should the Empire move beyond its alien prejudices, the Kaleesh might be persuaded to switch sides.

BACK TO THE IMPERIAL BASE!

: Are you deliberately trying to provoke me!?
: I'm doing what I was sent to do. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have other matters to attend to.
: Trouble in paradise?
: And you. I did not request your help so that you could bring aliens into the Empire.

: I did what was needed to strengthen the Empire. And if you think aliens are weakening the Empire, you can bring it up with Darth Nox.
: Yes, well … The mine's been reclaimed. We can resume our crystal operations. Our best recon teams are scouting the Republic base for an attack. But in the meantime, we need to prepare for the arrival of the prototype fleet.
: What's the reason for bringing the fleet to Ilum? Can't the stealth technology be transported?
: We need the fleet in place on the surface. Everything we need to build the stealth armada is on that fleet.

: But the Republic's anti-aircraft artillery installation controls the skies. Anything that flies to low gets shot down. The Republic's artillery base is protected by a ray shield and the Republic's best alien forces. Delta Squad will disable the ray shield while you storm the base and destroy the guns.
: Who are Delta Squad, and why haven't I heard of them?
: Their exploits were usually of the black-ops variety. If you'd heard of them, they wouldn't be half as good.
: It's just that in my experience, “elite squads” of troops usually don't live up to the hype.
: Get into position at the comm relay just outside the artillery base. Contact Delta Squad when you're ready, and they'll bring the ray shield down. After that, it's up to you. Destroy those guns and get out of there. Alive.

quote:

Grand Moff Regus has spent much of his career overshadowed by the reputation and career of his predecessor, Grand Moff Kilran. But in the wake of Kilran’s death, Regus has found himself promoted to the limelight, at the head of the Empire’s most crucial military operation since the Sacking of Coruscant. A patriot and a traditionalist, Grand Moff Regus believes in decisive, precision strikes that debilitate and demoralize the enemy–and in an Empire served by men of pure vision and pure bloodline. He is old enough to remember a time before the Empire returned to the galaxy, before Imperials used aliens as anything other than slaves, and he was raised on stories of ancient Imperial glory. The legends that endure, Regus knows, are of battles fought and won by noble Sith and Imperial soldiers from well-established families with an unquestioned loyalty–loyalty not to the latest rising Dark Council member, but to the Emperor himself.

Moon Slayer fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Jun 4, 2015

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"

Moon Slayer posted:

: It's just that in my experience, “elite squads” of troops usually don't live up to the hype.

Well, "elite squad" is just SW:TOR for "Two drooling cretins".

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I played balls to the wall, "I killed your son to see what pattern the blood spatter would make!", bat poo poo crazy Dark Side Sith sorcerer and even I recruited the Kaleesh in that instance. The Dark Side option there is just stupid.

Inferior
Oct 19, 2012

It's kind of weird the way they killed Master Kaedan off like that. He's a pretty major character- along with Satele he was the voice of the Jedi Council for the entire game on the Republic side. And he just gets wiped as a generic boss fight in the first Ilum mission.

Also, I'd almost forgotten how much of a racist tool Grand Moff Regus is. There's a bit after the Kaleesh recruitment when he's all "Aliens!" :argh: where a Sith Lord can just strangle him in response. "I DO NOT LIKE YOUR TONE" *force choke*

LifeofaGuardian
Oct 26, 2013

Every part of every human being-even their ugly sides-is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.

paragon1 posted:

I played balls to the wall, "I killed your son to see what pattern the blood spatter would make!", bat poo poo crazy Dark Side Sith sorcerer and even I recruited the Kaleesh in that instance. The Dark Side option there is just stupid.

On Balmorra, there's also the quest of the force sensitives that are being smuggled off-planet. I always pick the light side choice there, because if you go Dark-side you basically have to go through a pretty large dungeon filled with enemies just to kill 5 dudes and it's annoying as poo poo, especially when you can still just go back to the questgiver afterwards and rat them out for Dark Side points if you choose not to murder everyone inside.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Yeah, for a Jedi Council member Jaric didn't get much of a sendoff, but I suppose that's only fair after the Dark Council was reduced by five twelfths recently.

Also, the new Grand Moff is an idiot. Even when Abeena asked him why not just transport the crystals offworld and install the stealth tech in safety rather than bring the fleet to Ilum he just deflects her with a complete non-answer.

And what's that I hear about the Empire losing a tenth of its forces at Corellia? :smug:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

The Empire fired the first shots of this new war right into its own foot.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Dolash posted:

And what's that I hear about the Empire losing a tenth of its forces at Corellia? :smug:

Almost all of them to infighting orchestrated by a super secret cabal, no less.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

paragon1 posted:

Almost all of them to infighting orchestrated by a super secret cabal, no less.

As it is, it's a plot point on Makeb that the Empire is losing the renewed war, and rather badly.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I never played the expanded content so I'll take your word for it.

Also that is hilarious for a number of reasons.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Yeah it's not really spelled out in the base game beyond what Malgus just dropped on us, but Corellia basically wound up being Space Afghanistan to the Empire's Space USSR. And then the Jedi swooped in and offed the Emperor to seal the deal on top of most of the Dark Council getting killed and their intelligence service being disbanded pending reorganization. The "Evil Empire" is basically the scrappy underdog in this fight.

EDIT: Actually a better analogy would be Corellia was the Space USSR to the Empire's Space Wehrmacht.

Moon Slayer fucked around with this message at 15:09 on May 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Best analogy was: Corellia was the Midway to the Empire's Space Imperial Japan.

Now we just need to devote all our time and effort to building space submarines and the Yamato!

Edit: In the TOR companion comic, the Empire totally built the Yamato. It exploded.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 16:00 on May 19, 2015

• Locked thread