Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

GEExCEE posted:

it's not really that weird

It's basically like you're typing to someone else about how you're making them a delicious meal while you eat McDonald's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
And you're pretending the big Mac is a filet mignon that they just made you

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dogcrash truther posted:

And you're pretending the big Mac is a filet mignon that they just made you

Why go out for steak when you have a burger in your pants?

Dog Pipes

This thread was hot until computer granny stole my wank

bacalou

cyber sex is low-stakes 56k webcam action

Pro Target

dogcrash truther posted:

It's basically like you're typing to someone else about how you're making them a delicious meal while you eat McDonald's

wrong

Pedantra

by Lowtax

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

saboten

is cyber sex the same as sexy texts

thank u bacalou

bacalou

saboten posted:

cybersex is to romance novels what sexy texts are their amazon synopsis(es?, synopsi?)

dogcrash truther
Wake_n_Baker: Deftly, I chop the onions and toss them in the skillet.
Sue_Chef: I add a dash of balsamic vingar.
Wake_n_Baker: !! it smells delicious
Sue_Chef: I can't wait to eat.

Salmiakki

dogcrash truther posted:

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Pro Target

cybersex is better than normal sex bcause youre unshackled from the constraints of physical reality.

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

fuck. marry. t-rex

dogcrash truther posted:

If only rubbing my tummy made me full

GEExCEE

dogcrash truther posted:

it's more like a mutual exploration of sexual fantasy with strangers on the internet

GEExCEE

on the internet, nobody knows you're NOT a dog

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

GEExCEE posted:

on the internet, nobody knows you're NOT a dog

h0t_Mama: a/s/l?
Red_Rockit69XL: 3/good boy/a pile of garbage

GEExCEE

lol

bacalou

dogcrash truther posted:

I.N.R.I

saboten posted:

thats todays type of cyber sex. the cyber sex of yesterday was done in online chatrooms

saboten

I.N.R.I posted:

thats todays type of cyber sex. the cyber sex of yesterday was done in online chatrooms

did you have aol

thank u bacalou

I.N.R.I

saboten posted:

did you have aol

i didnt even use a computer ti l like 2010 lol

I.N.R.I
TBH i wonder at this point if it might be too late at this point to ever be able to have traditional cyber sex. ne1 wanna cyber?

fuck. marry. t-rex

[Breathing heavily.]

:f5h::f5:

saboten

I.N.R.I posted:

TBH i wonder at this point if it might be too late at this point to ever be able to have traditional cyber sex

one time a guy added me on msn messenger and said that if i didnt go on webcam with him then he'd send a virus to my computer or something

i feel like everyone was way creepier back then.. be careful

thank u bacalou

I.N.R.I

saboten posted:

one time a guy added me on msn messenger and said that if i didnt go on webcam with him then he'd send a virus to my computer or something

i feel like everyone was way creepier back then.. be careful

well... thank u for showing concern. but from what I can tell everyone in BYOB is really normal and mentally sound and sexually secure and stuff. i should be ok

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

what are you wearing inri

I.N.R.I

Bo-Pepper posted:

what are you wearing inri

alright i realise im on shaky legal ground here but ill assume youre accepting my proposal. what are u wearing? im wearing a 3 piece suit and sunglasses

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i bo-pepper who is of sound mind and body attest that i am wearing a sensible black polo shirt and khakis also glasses but they are not shaded

saboten

:allears:

thank u bacalou

I.N.R.I

Bo-Pepper posted:

i bo-pepper who is of sound mind and body attest that i am wearing a sensible black polo shirt and khakis also glasses but they are not shaded

thats cool. i took off the jacket and sunglasses already - its getting kinda hot in here. now lets get down to business. what are your physical attributes? Im 6'2, brown skinned but not black, and my dick is 11 inches long and slightly thicker than a sharpie

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
ironic cyber sex

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

that's nice that's a nice body. i can appreciate it. i am shorter than you at 6'1" and white i hope that isn't a problem for you. my dick is 9" and i'm starting to feel inadequate but i'm okay my dick is still up for anything.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

like usually people are like hey that's a great dick you have but there's always a better dick out there

I.N.R.I

Bo-Pepper posted:

that's nice that's a nice body. i can appreciate it. i am shorter than you at 6'1" and white i hope that isn't a problem for you. my dick is 9" and i'm starting to feel inadequate but i'm okay my dick is still up for anything.

Thats a nice dick. Youre up for anything? ;-) well I can tell youre a submissive person so Im looking forward to posting messages about loving you in the rear end in this thread. I plan to jack off while I do it as well. are you going to jack off as well?

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think its cool that we're still refering to things as 'cyber'

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

if i didn't want to hear about someone loving me in the rear end i wouldn't be here would i my safe word is roadhouse

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh and to answer your question yes of course i will be jacking off

bog pixie

i will be spectating but not any more than that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
BRB

• Locked thread