Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
doing all the bullshit pp stuff involving shutting down the game to get 100% in twewy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

100%ed the first drakengard. maxed out all weapons, maxed out caim and angelus' level, got all endings, and beat the jet plane battle stage.

also 100%ed a few of the smt compendiums. soul hackers goes up to 110%

100% cubivore a few times. the japanese version has the majora's mask moon and doshin the giant if you 100% the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn0hexTRHUM

Cubivore_ fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Oct 3, 2015

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm close to 100 percenting Transistor, I might go back and do that when I want to play through again.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm close to 100 percenting Transistor, I might go back and do that when I want to play through again.

i liked that game a lot

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

rediscover posted:

i liked that game a lot
It's really good.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

i 100%d bastion but steam hosed up and now the only achievement im missing is "Beat the game"

----------------

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ArfJason posted:

i 100%d bastion but steam hosed up and now the only achievement im missing is "Beat the game"
That was when the kid knew... sometimes, life's not fair.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

That was when the kid knew... sometimes, life's not fair.

Kid did all he could.

It wasn't good enough.

----------------

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Kid did all he could.

It wasn't good enough.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Sleeping Dogs

The Kestrel
Dec 16, 2013
I've 100%ed "You Have To Burn The Rope".

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

The Kestrel posted:

I've 100%ed "You Have To Burn The Rope".

i dont have the patience to win by not burning the rope

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
dustforce is my proudest 100% achievement, followed by mariokart ds (beating all the staff ghosts, three stars on every course, etc)

I also got all the achievements for the original modern warfare but that was over a very boring summer vacation

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Tarranon posted:

dustforce is my proudest 100% achievement, followed by mariokart ds (beating all the staff ghosts, three stars on every course, etc)

I also got all the achievements for the original modern warfare but that was over a very boring summer vacation

By 100 you mean the ss achievemnt or ssing the extra optional stages

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
the achievement, not even I am that pro

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Tarranon posted:

the achievement, not even I am that pro

Its still quite a feat (that i also did... precision platformers ftw :cool:)

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i didn't finish everything in disgaea 3 but i stopped playing the game when the game actively told me to.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Tarranon posted:

mariokart ds (beating all the staff ghosts, three stars on every course, etc)

oh yeah I did this one. I felt really dang good about myself until I started playing online and got stomped 2/3 times.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Its still quite a feat (that i also did... precision platformers ftw :cool:)

I wish you weren't a poor Brazilian, because I feel like you would make some insanely next level Mario Maker levels.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

arfjason would be the best mario maker ever but athe closest he has to a wiiu is an atari 5200 with a gameboy taped to it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

arfjason would be the best mario maker ever but athe closest he has to a wiiu is an atari 5200 with a gameboy taped to it

Everyone in the village got excited when the first GameBoy Colors arrived in 2009. The first package was just mirrors with signs at the top that said "Game Boy" with an arrow pointing down, and they were a huge hit.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

Everyone in the village got excited when the first GameBoy Colors arrived in 2009. The first package was just mirrors with signs at the top that said "Game Boy" with an arrow pointing down, and they were a huge hit.

one of my friends in school got super excited cause his aunt gifted him a game console and was like now we can trade games and poo poo cause i had a psx with a huge library of games but when i enter his room my face darkens and my spirit weakens as i am unable to tell him the words that would set him free: "thats a fuckin polystation"

----------------

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i 100%ed one piece pirate warriors the other day

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

one of my friends in school got super excited cause his aunt gifted him a game console and was like now we can trade games and poo poo cause i had a psx with a huge library of games but when i enter his room my face darkens and my spirit weakens as i am unable to tell him the words that would set him free: "thats a fuckin polystation"

Lmao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
pesona 4 golden
lightning returns
mgs 5: the phantom pain
bloodborne
dark souls
trine 2 lol
final fantasy x-2
final fantasy 9 (theres no counter but ive done everything u can do in it inc. s rank treasure hunter and stuff).

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

arfjason is 19

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ArfJason posted:

I remember when an uncle bought my cousin a Zeebo and it was the most pitiful experience I witnessed at that time

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I remember when an uncle bought my cousin a Zeebo and it was the most pitiful experience I witnessed at that time
Weird that you had never seen your own dick.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Weird that you had never seen your own dick.

wtf

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I could really go for some linguiça sausage right now

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Gigante posted:

I could really go for some linguiça sausage right now
Somewhere far away, Knuc gets the sudden urge to book a plane ticket to Rio for Carnaval

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oy, I had me poolboy sausage alright this week up to Christchurch mates.

e: Wrong account

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Luminous Cow
Nov 2, 2007

Well you know there should be no law
on people that want to smoke a little dope.
Well you know it's good for your head
And it relax your body don't you know.

:420:
the only game i ever bothered to 100% was castlevania aria of sorrow. gently caress the mandragora soul

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Mercurochrome posted:

100%ed the first drakengard. maxed out all weapons, maxed out caim and angelus' level, got all endings, and beat the jet plane battle stage.

also 100%ed a few of the smt compendiums. soul hackers goes up to 110%

100% cubivore a few times. the japanese version has the majora's mask moon and doshin the giant if you 100% the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn0hexTRHUM

drakengard? holy poo poo dude

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Roflan
Nov 25, 2007

I've set out to 100% a lot of games, probably hundreds... The only one I've actually managed is 'Don't poo poo Your Pants'...

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

SM64Guy posted:

drakengard? holy poo poo dude

Every time I see that name the game that pops into my mind is Drakkhen, which was garbage poo poo for assholes. I still beat it though.

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

got 202.5% on castlevania: symphony of the night over the summer. worth it if you enjoy metroidvanias.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
I read there was a glitch where Just Cause 2 maxed out at 99% even if you did destroy everything and that probably claimed the life of at least one gamer before it was discovered

• Locked thread