Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
i got work tommorow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

because fridays are overrated and the good parties are on saturday anyway

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

Molentik posted:

true as gently caress

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

There are like 5 bars within half a mile of here, but it's snowing and bars are expensive, so meh.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Molentik posted:

Lulz, you in high school bro? Thursday night is where the grown ups start the weekend. Fooking rookie.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Lulz, you in high school bro? Thursday night is where the grown ups start the weekend. Fooking rookie.

sorry i thought you said wookie :(

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Thursday night has always been the start of my weekend, even in high school. it always felt more relaxing than Friday night.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

Babysitting the kids sipping on a Fosters while the wife spends my money on BULLSHIT!

We finally found the one person on the planet who drinks Fosters.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
listen8ng to allanis morisette while eating ice cream out if the carton and sobbing

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ITS LIKE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN ON YOUR WEDIDING DAAAAY a bloobloo bloo

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I have no personality and also it's motherfucking freezing out there

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate

Lolie posted:

We finally found the one person on the planet who drinks Fosters.

Said person would be better off having a homeless person come by every so often to piss into his glass to top it off.

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

i go 0 to 00 real quick

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
*sniff* yes id like 5 eggrolls and uh.. what is the "rude and unreasonable chicken".. oh.. yes ill have the jerk chicken... ill leave the money taped to the door

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
sorry my brother sent me a meme

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Enfield posted:

listen8ng to allanis morisette while eating ice cream out if the carton and sobbing
what a coincidence, i'm listening to Blind Guardian while eating a burger and feeling KVLT!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

symbolic posted:

what a coincidence, i'm listening to Blind Guardian while eating a burger and feeling KVLT!

thats not a coincudence

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I'm sitting at home watching 'I am Chris Farley' completely sober with a sick cat that won't eat. Even if the cat wasn't sick I'd still be at home alone, but right now it's a good excuse.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I should probably find the Iowa Hawkeyes bar in Denver and go party my rear end off. I feel so sluggish though.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Enfield posted:

thats not a coincudence
yes it is. we are doing similar things, with varying degrees of patheticness

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

symbolic posted:

yes it is. we are doing similar things, with varying degrees of patheticness

:cheerdoge:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

indeed :beerpal:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Just chillin, gosh. Don't wanna put effort into poo poo.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Enfield posted:

I too, like to break into my ex boyfriend's house and have a meltdown in his shower.

gagelion is back
Nov 12, 2015

by zen death robot
everyone is busy for the holidays. i almost went to a bar by myself but i started having a semi panic attack so now i'm just making some food =/

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
"im writing" is the excuse that I made true, and also i havent spoken to anyone I know for like three weeks and its been the most pleasant time i've had in like 5 years

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

just got home from fuckin ur mom, OP, now im goin to bed, peace.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Happy Saturday morning all.

CuRvY G0oNeTTe
Oct 30, 2015

by Lowtax
Lipstick Apathy

Twilight Matrix posted:

just got home from fuckin ur mom, OP, now im goin to bed, peace.

My mom is post menopause but I think it's wonderful she still has an active sex life, with much younger men at that! You go girl

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

Curvy's mom is hot

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Quote this if you're going to be alone Saturday night as well

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

I'm pretty much self-employed so the whole week/weekend thing is something I dont really have to deal with.

But yeah, thursdays are pretty good too for some beers at a bar with friends! But the good parties are on a saturday, at least where I live. I'm talking illegal warehouse parties with cool people, not some lovely overpriced club poo poo party where you pay €9 for one loving finger of whiskey and jam packed with retards and bimbo's.

Molentik fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Nov 28, 2015

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
My wife goes out on Fridays and I go out on Saturdays.

it works out really and its one of several reasons we're still together

inokichi
Nov 3, 2005

Just finished night shifts and my girlfriend's away in Cardiff doing some kind of dermatology course

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hector Beerlioz posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

technically yes, but i hung out with friends earlier and now i'm spending the night doing schoolwork and shitposting

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

symbolic posted:

technically yes, but i hung out with friends earlier and now i'm spending the night doing schoolwork and shitposting

Hey, you were more social than me today, good going!

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
I didn't go out Friday night because I had gone out the previous 2 nights (went pretty hard Wed night) and Friday during the day I saw some of my friends at their daughter's birthday party. By the time it got to be about 10 or so I was tired and just played video games for a couple of hours before going to bed.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
My cat is feeling better but I still have no place to go. Friends are all out of town for the holidays, and I'm honestly thinking about getting some five guys (burgers and fries).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I went to a college basketball game this evening, but I went out of my to not talk to anyone. Probably why I am also alone this Saturday night.

• Locked thread