Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind?
Hard shell
Soft shell
Cheesy gordita crunch
I only eat rice balls, gaijin
View Results

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I like both hard and soft(be it flour or corn) :shrug:

Op be touchin tism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I don't even care, just gently caress you and your mom right up the prolapses with diablo sauce for lube

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Diablo sauce was discontinued but is rumored to be coming back.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Oh.

And gently caress you for saying that gay poo poo.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
wrap the hard shell in a softshell. No mess more taste.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Microwaves Mom posted:

wrap the hard shell in a softshell. No mess more taste.

gotta put nacho cheese in between em. taco bell has the right idea. seriously, the futa of tacos:best of both worlds

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

tacos are a concept not a piece of art, a edible tortilla with an edible filling

in this way we can assume that technically all tacos are sandwiches

also quesadillas are tacos, what are you bitches gonna say to that?!?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
You did it wrong. It goes up your bottom op. No muss no fuss.

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
I had lunch today from taco bell for the first time in like a year and I looked it up and my meal had over 1000 calories

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
gently caress hard tacos

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
Hard taco shells were invented in the 20s as a way to use all of the garbage scraps tossed after cutting sheets of it for actual soft shells. Same way the dorito was invented, a business was like "wait if we just dry out or fry our garbage we can..."

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

Literally poo poo on a shingle.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Isn't a hard shell taco just a curved tostada

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Jesus Christ

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Nathilus posted:

Soft tacos for life dawg. FOR LIFE!

People who like hard shells are compensating for Something.

it aint my dick because its p. big.

Professor Shark posted:

My theory is that mentally defective Hard Shells just like the crunching sensation just like all the chips they shovel down their stupid goon holes and smear on their t shirts

It's only a hypothesis you moran.

I hypothesize that you need the softness of the soft shelled taco so that you don't make too many scary noises in your mouth and accidentally start crying as a defense mechanism you god drat infant.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Hector Beerlioz posted:

gently caress hard tacos

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Hard shell is crunchy hell.

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

lol at any place that asks "hard shell or soft shell" instead of "corn or flour"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I made the mistake of ordering some dorito-esque taco shells cause my roommate hates soft tacos and won't even eat them. When I heated them in the oven they spread apart a good 4 inches and turned into hard taco venus fly traps that were impossible to eat because they would snap in half if you tried to put the tops together to fit in your mouth. they were poo poo and sucked

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

if you prefer soft shells, you're a manchild that probably also eats pizza with a knife and fork

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

symbolic posted:

if you prefer soft shells, you're a manchild that probably also eats pizza with a knife and fork

truth. what's even the difference between a soft shell taco salad and a burrito

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Planarch posted:

lol at any place that asks "hard shell or soft shell" instead of "corn or flour"

Word.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

POWERBALL posted:

I had lunch today from taco bell for the first time in like a year and I looked it up and my meal had over 1000 calories

Yo protip, you can get unsweet tea at taco bell. Or just water. Also the 12 pack of tacos isn't a solo meal.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Wrap a hard shell in a soft shell and experiance the joy of a crunchy delicious taco without the inconveniance of having to wrangle your taco-fillers.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

$4.75 for a 50 cent bag of fritos, 10 cents worth of imitation cheese, and 15 cents worth of canned, lovely store brand chili. loving LOL.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Neo Rasa posted:

Hard taco shells were invented in the 20s as a way to use all of the garbage scraps tossed after cutting sheets of it for actual soft shells. Same way the dorito was invented, a business was like "wait if we just dry out or fry our garbage we can..."

Explain to me how you get whole hard shells out of the scraps of soft shells instead of just making more soft shells.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I go both ways, but one of the two can make me bleed.

Taco splinters are no joke for your gums.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Aesop Poprock posted:

I made the mistake of ordering some dorito-esque taco shells cause my roommate hates soft tacos and won't even eat them. When I heated them in the oven they spread apart a good 4 inches and turned into hard taco venus fly traps that were impossible to eat because they would snap in half if you tried to put the tops together to fit in your mouth. they were poo poo and sucked

Wait why were you putting taco shells in the oven?

Ok, to heat them up I guess but seriously, just cook your meat and put it in corn tortillas that you fold in half and fry. Good lord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJQnLnfKgmI

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

FIRST TIME posted:

Wait why were you putting taco shells in the oven?

Ok, to heat them up I guess but seriously, just cook your meat and put it in corn tortillas that you fold in half and fry. Good lord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJQnLnfKgmI

What the gently caress is this? That meat and fillings is just going to be soaked in oil. loving disgusting technique for fat people.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ThaGrandCow posted:

$4.75 for a 50 cent bag of fritos, 10 cents worth of imitation cheese, and 15 cents worth of canned, lovely store brand chili. loving LOL.

I bought a "walking taco" at a fair a block from my house back in Sept. The picture was a burrito wrapped up in paper but it was just what you described except with lettuce salsa and sour cream for basically the same price. Me my roommate my friend were drunk so we still ate and enjoyed them but what the gently caress kind of false advertising is that poo poo

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What the gently caress is this? That meat and fillings is just going to be soaked in oil. loving disgusting technique for fat people.

Sorry you don't know how to really cook tacos. They're not supposed to be healthy. :rolleyes:

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
What if the taco is fried?
It's still not soft, but it isn't as brittle as a kid with type 3 osteogenesis imperfecta.

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009
Don't. Ever. Eat. Hard. Again.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

Aesop Poprock posted:

I bought a "walking taco" at a fair a block from my house back in Sept. The picture was a burrito wrapped up in paper but it was just what you described except with lettuce salsa and sour cream for basically the same price. Me my roommate my friend were drunk so we still ate and enjoyed them but what the gently caress kind of false advertising is that poo poo

it's even better when you note that all the stuff I listed was retail price. A restaurant is probably paying half that since they buy in bulk, so that $4.75 frito pie costs the restaurant like 35 cents.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
just stop eating altogether food preferences create more conflict than isis and i am
Soooo mad people have them

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

dreezy posted:

gotta put nacho cheese in between em. taco bell has the right idea. seriously, the futa of tacos:best of both worlds

Did you just call it a girl with a penis?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

thathonkey posted:

just stop eating altogether food preferences create more conflict than isis and i am
Soooo mad people have them

This isn't so much a preference as it is a logistical concern.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Microwaves Mom posted:

Did you just call it a girl with a penis?

technically a cock and a vag, yeah

hard shell=cock, soft shell=vag obvs

• Locked thread