Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fredrik1 posted:

A Link to the past reverse boss order is an cool run which I recommend watching.

There are a lot of awesome runs this time

Splatoon is a strong starter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Mike Jewyama.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm not gonna watch a bunch of fruits doing tricks to get one less millisecond on super mario the lost levels.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I'm not gonna watch a bunch of fruits doing tricks to get one less millisecond on super mario the lost levels.

youre missing out

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Super mario all stars is loving gay i hope they run smb2j

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Mike Jewyama.

he hasn't been at a marathon in like 2 years, will he make his appearance?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

Mike Jewyama.

he's dying

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

Super mario all stars is loving gay i hope they run smb2j

super mario alstars is cool, in my opi9nion

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm so excited.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

your being a fag right now dude

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

he hasn't been at a marathon in like 2 years, will he make his appearance?

Not entirely true.

He showed up for the last day of agdq 2015 and was seen on someone's under stream tightly clutching a bag to his chest as he left the venue. That didn't help the "it's all a scam" rumors

I personally believe the story that he has a serious neurodegenerative disease because he's been playing marvel heroes and how else do you justify that?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bwuh?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh this starts in an hour and a half. Wow!

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
oh no, I'm gonna miss the start.

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
i hear them... in the distance
the gamers are coming

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Hey this is starting soon isnt it
Cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i hope the Splatoon speedrun is cool.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

prestream is live.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Hype.

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
guys talkin games

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
well darkman what kind of game do you expect to see today

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

SO. MOTHERFUCKING. HYPED . FOR SPLATOON.

I loooooove SAplatoon seriously I play it like 100 hours a week it's so amazing can't http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/cheers/smileys-cheers-150476.gif WAIT for it to get started!!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AGDQ is too corporate

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Not corporate enough imo. Should grow till they can't trust runners with doing the runs and its just a bunch of people watching YouTube videos together while everyone gets drunk in their hotel room.

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
Its gametime boys

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oooo who's doing a speedrun on an arcade machine?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is cool

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

SPLATOON hizzype. This Is loving Awesome! *Starts dancing* Yeah your a kid now! your a squid now! Your a kid your a squid your a kid your a squid your a kid your a bngkfirdnvnpssfffff PFF hahahahha! Yee yee! Yeah your a kid your a squid now *starts dancing In a really white douchey way and accidentally knocks over Amiibo display case* OH NOO!!! MOOOOOM! MOOOOOM!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i missed the start because i was making luntch (fajitas :D)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

SPLATOON hizzype. This Is loving Awesome! *Starts dancing* Yeah your a kid now! your a squid now! Your a kid your a squid your a kid your a squid your a kid your a bngkfirdnvnpssfffff PFF hahahahha! Yee yee! Yeah your a kid your a squid now *starts dancing In a really white douchey way and accidentally knocks over Amiibo display case* OH NOO!!! MOOOOOM! MOOOOOM!!

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

SO. MOTHERFUCKING. HYPED . FOR SPLATOON.

I loooooove SAplatoon seriously I play it like 100 hours a week it's so amazing can't http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/cheers/smileys-cheers-150476.gif WAIT for it to get started!!!!!

me2`

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lol

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is he using gyro controls for this

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

maybe i'm insane but this doesn't look very fun to play. from an outside point of view, it feels like i've already done all the cool slide tricks and sprays in mario sunshine 10+ years ago

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol...competitive Splatoon

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/wrf9lVfF-kE

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

maybe i'm insane but this doesn't look very fun to play. from an outside point of view, it feels like i've already done all the cool slide tricks and sprays in mario sunshine 10+ years ago

Yeah tbh the only cool things In the run are skipping world 4 and the weird octoling zapfish pickup. Everything else is mostly drop a seaker and swim

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

In Training posted:

Is he using gyro controls for this

Runs include the tutorial before you arrive in the city so stopping to disable them would waste time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think the single player is just to teach you how to play the game for multi

• Locked thread