Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I like this game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I like this game!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

where's satanic-splashback to tell us all that videogames are for children and we are manchildren for caring about them

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
if there's one thing children like to do it's wander around a post apocalyptic wasteland and kill people

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

lol yeah okay OP, like i could care

sorry i picked the sarcastic dialogue option :(

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
guys, just being angry at internet and youths isn't funny, you have to make jokes

please gbs, you are killing me

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
like i know you are a bunch of old men now but its so boring to read the same basic thing over and over again, just you know, slightly different topics

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

it is true, there are a ridiculous amount of low effort threads without jokes or even anything to make a joke about

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gbs is bad? a shocking revelation

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i remember a time when jokes were posted

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
...but alas, the secret of the punchline was lost during the great cataclysm

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

ive got a great joke 4 u

gbs

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
mr capps you are depressed

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
also fallout 4 is bad since it's not new vegas 2

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
no idea what this means I'm too busy playing DRAGON'S DOGMA on the PC at long last insh'allah

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I knew a Maude in elementary school, pretty sad she moved away in 4th grade. What a triggering thread :smith:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Putty posted:

also fallout 4 is bad since it's not new vegas 2

I loving hate you putty

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
I need a mod to make the armor in bethesda games not look like garbage

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

PBS Newshour posted:

guys, just being angry at internet and youths isn't funny, you have to make jokes

please gbs, you are killing me

can the mods sticky a single post? sticky this one

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

A misanthrope posted:

yeah op at least make a thread with pictures of molerat tits and try to entertain us

btw if anyone has pictures of molerat tits pls pm me

http://i.imgur.com/CyWERxd.gifv

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Literally chewing the scenery.

fuckingtest
Mar 31, 2001

Just evolving, you know?
Right Here, Right Now.
Hey I have something a little different for you. Clear the Ghouls out of this settlement...

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

PBS Newshour posted:

...but alas, the secret of the punchline was lost during the great cataclysm

i owned the op for being a nerd and dummy and a hypocrite, not to suck my own dick or anything

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

FIRST TIME posted:

Literally chewing the scenery.

whatever

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Fallout 4 mods knew

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

wiffle ball bat posted:

i owned the op for being a nerd and dummy and a hypocrite, not to suck my own dick or anything

it was a good own I'll suck it 4 u

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

what am i, the nintender power hotline? :rolleye:

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
I heard the jews covertly modded Deus Ex before release so that their rl conspiracy wasn't outed, but you don't see that on the news

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
Fallout 4 is actually a reskin of another bethesda game that they scrapped. Thats why it has such a lovely plot and dialog system.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

cool tree bro posted:

Fallout 4 is actually a reskin of another bethesda game that they scrapped. Thats why it has such a lovely plot and dialog system.

id love it if this was true, is ther actually any indication of this

fallout 4 was fun for about 8 hours, but the game is like 50 hours long hahah

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Fonzarelli posted:

id love it if this was true, is ther actually any indication of this

fallout 4 was fun for about 8 hours, but the game is like 50 hours long hahah

Yes, they cancelled an untitled sci-fi game a year and some change ago and then ploop new fallout.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LldwVawOIs

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Once I got over the fact that they revived the franchise I came to my senses and released that Bethesda Fallouts suck bad (yes i kno that mods can make them good and yes NV seemed cool and good)...even though i live in Massachusetts i prob wouldnt play FO4 even it was free and they seemed to have really halfassed the setting with the same old beaten to death story. The originals were the greatest though, they really deserve some sort of made over re-release like the Baldurs Gate games.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I like to poop in my own mouth and eat the poop

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

Once I got over the fact that they revived the franchise I came to my senses and released that Bethesda Fallouts suck bad (yes i kno that mods can make them good and yes NV seemed cool and good)...even though i live in Massachusetts i prob wouldnt play FO4 even it was free and they seemed to have really halfassed the setting with the same old beaten to death story. The originals were the greatest though, they really deserve some sort of made over re-release like the Baldurs Gate games.

You mean full of bugs and with out of place lovely added in art?

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
i'm sure you're not old enough to know anyone with an autistic child op so pass given just this once

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Mariana Horchata posted:

did i say something mean to you a few days ago? I don't remember what i said but i think i said something to you I hope itw asn't mean.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Op, I appreciate your candor but feel it is entirely unnecessary to attack people based on your preconceived notions of what their hobby means about them as people.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Speaking of fo4, is there a sex mod yet? I want to gently caress a supermutant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

FuzzyBuddha posted:

Preston gives no shits about your tantrum.

This is the slowest walking man of all time. I wanted to kill him the first time we all went hiking together. That guy sucks.

• Locked thread