Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Ironic in 2016 that a movie with a ensemble of black actors starring is titled "ghostbusters"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
id like to see a movie where anna kooiman takes off her bra and panties for 90 minutes

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh

Windows 98 posted:

I never really liked ghost busters to be quite honest. An all female cast of Predator, but with mega buff ladies..... now that's something I would watch.

Give this Goon a corner office

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Junior Jr. posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zen753JD5kI

Here's an upcoming trailer for Suicide Squad the all-girl Ghostbusters reboot, now with more deep edgy overtones.

so wait, is the movie coming out next month, or is this a preview of the actual trailer that is coming out next month?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Rutibex posted:

so wait, is the movie coming out next month, or is this a preview of the actual trailer that is coming out next month?

The trailer is coming out next month.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

what the gently caress was the point of this video

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Cowman posted:

what the gently caress was the point of this video

To show you there will be police and the military in the movie.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

nigga crab pollock posted:

i think theres a direct correlation between announcement time before release and quality

ive heard about this movie for like a year and it just looks poo poo. for fucks sake you can see that the crowd they gathered only covers the camera's field of view in the trailer like is that the best shot u guys got? gently caress

that deadpool movie i didnt even know was A Thing until a month ago, could swear up and down it would be hot steaming garbage, and its better than everyone expected

Did you just get back from a long scientific expedition deep in the Amazon a month ago or something? Nerds have been talking non stop about Deadpool for like a year.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

counterfeitsaint posted:

Did you just get back from a long scientific expedition deep in the Amazon a month ago or something? Nerds have been talking non stop about Deadpool for like a year.

You're loving stupid, nobody cares about what nerds think

not trolled not crying
Jan 29, 2007

21st Century Awezome Man
Looks about as inspired as all the other quasi-remakes like Jurassic World, down to the somber piano version of the main theme song. What I'm saying is it's gonna be a forgettable and mediocre movie at best, hope I didn't ruin it for anyone.

not trolled not crying fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Feb 16, 2016

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i love bustin'

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
the ghost bustin' with the most bustin' (bust here used to connote the chest region, because this movie stars an all-female cast)

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
the only ghost i`m afraid of is the grim spectre of the patriarchy

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nooner posted:

lol what if like the fat one is like the one who gets slimes by slimer and she is all oh you think that is gross and then just periods all over him and then he is grossed out lololol can you imagine???

god im so horny

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Cops and army guys are just randomly scattered together pointing their guns at something with really bored looks on their faces, there's nobody in the background or any general commotion and this looks like it was filmed at some frogurt shop parking lot.

Sorry guys but I can't get excited to pay 20 dollars to see this movie to find out why not even the extras seem to give a gently caress and see some more god awful boring sitcom grade set design from Paul Feig and crew.

Am willing to miss the comedy experience of a lifetime.

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
50 Shades of Grey also had a trailer for a trailer, but that made a little more sense because you couldn't really show the sex scenes in a TV trailer.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

why would army mans point guns at ghosts, this looks nothing like the real ghostbusters movie

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Frog Act posted:

why would army mans point guns at ghosts, this looks nothing like the real ghostbusters movie

Weren't there a bunch of police at the climax of the first movie? Maybe they're pointing guns at Gozer.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
According to the leaked E-Mail the main villain ghost (Who looks like the Ghosbuster logo) debilitates the army and cops by making them do a song and dance number to show off his god-like power.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Jose Oquendo posted:

So if this movie sucks and I don't like it does that make me a misogynist?

the fact that youre even asking this question makes you a misogynist

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

reallivedinosaur posted:

Cops and army guys are just randomly scattered together pointing their guns at something with really bored looks on their faces, there's nobody in the background or any general commotion and this looks like it was filmed at some frogurt shop parking lot.

Sorry guys but I can't get excited to pay 20 dollars to see this movie to find out why not even the extras seem to give a gently caress and see some more god awful boring sitcom grade set design from Paul Feig and crew.

Am willing to miss the comedy experience of a lifetime.

lol at this picture ive seen better compositions in garrys mod

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I want to put a reboot right in Hollywood's gaping rear end in a top hat.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Feb 16, 2016

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I'm the guys in back flagging the guys in front with their guns.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

ChogsEnhour posted:

According to the leaked E-Mail the main villain ghost (Who looks like the Ghosbuster logo) debilitates the army and cops by making them do a song and dance number to show off his god-like power.
i hope further leaked emails specify his name as Cuban Pete, while unconfirmed rumours suggest that he is also the king of the rumba beat

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

I'm Crap posted:

i hope further leaked emails specify his name as Cuban Pete, while unconfirmed rumours suggest that he is also the king of the rumba beat

Can you confirm that his maracas go, and I quote "chick-chicky boom"?

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

TEAH SYAG posted:

Ironic in 2016 that a movie with a ensemble of black actors starring is titled "ghostbusters"

Jiggabusters

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Pawn 17 posted:

I want to put a reboot right in Hollywood's gaping rear end in a top hat.

if you want a motion picture of the future, imagine a reboot stamping on your balls, forever.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Business Octopus posted:

Good trailers for trailers. Let's finally throw culture completely into the garbage.

which culture? american? if so yes let's do that

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Mozi posted:

the ghost bustin' with the most bustin' (bust here used to connote the chest region, because this movie stars an all-female cast)

Ghost bustierres

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
cool... i guess?? is the marshmellow man going to be in this. it'll probably be loving lame.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

there wasn't a single woman in that trailer i don't know what you guys are smoking

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Business Octopus posted:

Good trailers for trailers. Let's finally throw culture completely into the garbage.

ha jokes on you, its already there

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
i think its time for people to realize that we need to take back ownerrship of the media from the tiny insular blob of out of touch elites that control it

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

seize the means of entertainment

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

VectorSigma posted:

seize the means of entertainment

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

now look up the owners and executives of these companies. you might notice something

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Mange Mite posted:

now look up the owners and executives of these companies. you might notice something

they all rich?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

wow i didnt know GE owns Comcast actually

i love how one of the entries is "Comcast" and another is "Jeopardy" yep those things are highly comparable

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
alot of the guns are pointed at different directions. "okay guys heres our strategy just get in a big group and point your guns wherever" "right next to his head? yeah sure why not? shoot right next to hsi head. "

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I have zero feelings one way or the other on Ghostbusters. I never really have.
Just...whatever.

However, I feel strongly enough about having zero feelings to post about it.

• Locked thread