Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

hhhhott :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

suffix posted:

apple will eventually release a vibrator, like all lifestyle brands when social norms shifts that way
but probably a year after a glut of android powered "vr compatible" smart vibrators

a solid aluminum rod with a slight rounded edge and a chamfered base, now you can become one with Apple in your life

Touching Moments: know deeply the moment someone sends you a pulse from Apple Watch.

Apple Health: track every metric of your life. Every metric.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

suffix posted:

apple will eventually release a vibrator, like all lifestyle brands when social norms shifts that way
but probably a year after a glut of android powered "vr compatible" smart vibrators

the android version will just be a folded piece of cardboard to position the phone over your crotch

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvh32fQ8nNI

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

will the first real sex robot be human or anime?

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
we wont know until you make it

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

mishaq posted:

will the first real sex robot be human or anime?
do they even need to look like a human? with their superior gently caress & suck technology, we might totally need nothing more than the sexbot and a weighted base

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Space-Pope posted:

do they even need to look like a human? with their superior gently caress & suck technology, we might totally need nothing more than the sexbot and a weighted base

nah we're definitely hardwired for the visual aspect of sex

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sex talk in YOSPOS should be banned.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

mishaq posted:

nah we're definitely hardwired for the visual aspect of sex
thats what the vr helmet is for

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Space-Pope posted:

thats what the vr helmet is for

hmmmmmm :q:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
vr helmet isn't going to do all the things a sex robot can do for you. sex is more than just sticking your wang in a hole.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

The Management posted:

sex is more than just sticking your wang in a hole.

lol if it is for you

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

The Management posted:

vr helmet isn't going to do all the things a sex robot can do for you. sex is more than just sticking your wang in a hole.

sounds messy

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
and inconvenient

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Let's face it, we'll all be dead by the time sex robots exist.

But it's probably for the best, because they'll be designed and built by the milkweed descendants of today's overly-sheltered, heavily-medicated, media-numbed and peanut-allergic generation. They'll be designed around social paradigm of pursuing passive and androgynous sexuality, and manufactured with the quality control that the worst "made by ex-child soldiers in Vietnam to the exacting specifications of Silicon Valley libertarians" factory can provide.

expect a glorious gently caress society with a lot of mutilated genitals and toxic heavy metal exposure, is what I'm saying.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Kthulhu5000 posted:

But it's probably for the best, because they'll be designed and built by the milkweed descendants of today's overly-sheltered, heavily-medicated, media-numbed and peanut-allergic generation. They'll be designed around social paradigm of pursuing passive and androgynous sexuality, and manufactured with the quality control that the worst "made by ex-child soldiers in Vietnam to the exacting specifications of Silicon Valley libertarians" factory can provide.

expect a glorious gently caress society with a lot of mutilated genitals and toxic heavy metal exposure, is what I'm saying.

that sounds p loving metal

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Kthulhu5000 posted:

:eyepop:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Kthulhu5000 posted:

glorious gently caress society

ty for my new japanese band name

Kthulhu5000
Jul 25, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Virion posted:

ty for my new japanese band name

you're welcome, but make sure it's more like

glorious ~FU+CK society~

so I know it's you, when I am pirating your mp3s

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Space-Pope posted:

the future is NOW

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Radio Paranoia posted:

the future is NOW

REPORTED.

that microphone could be misconstrued as a dick by a passing shortsighted colorblind middle manager !!

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Mods please grant me a "glorious gently caress society" gang tag, tia

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

REPORTED.

that microphone could be misconstrued as a dick by a passing shortsighted colorblind middle manager !!

sorry you work at the microdick factory

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
what kind of apps can I download for my sex robot? will there be "sessions" with my favorite celebrities? will Nike+ count sexy time toward my activity goals?

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

The Management posted:

what kind of apps can I download for my sex robot? will there be "sessions" with my favorite celebrities? will Nike+ count sexy time toward my activity goals?

lucy liu bot

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

people need to know about the CAN EAT MORE

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Dongslayer. posted:

lucy liu bot

adrienne barbeaubot

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

NoneMoreNegative posted:

REPORTED.

hey, now. if you have a problem with this rule, you can bring it up in QCSahahahahahahahaha oh god i almost got through that without laughing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Davethulhu posted:

adrienne barbeaubot

but it's only five feet tall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iwIVVV43XY

prefect fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Mar 18, 2016