Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Tafferling posted:

But is she hot? I can't believe this thread is still missing such crucial info.

Does that one patch say 'nodrugs'? The doping companies are getting too obvious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Anthrovore posted:

its true she wasnt on drugs through

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

Is anybody in the Tour De France not cheating?
Could anyone in the TdF not cheat?

Cycling dozens of miles competitively every day is pretty hard going.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

quote:

Following Fireball Roberts' 1964 crash at Charlotte — where after 40 days in pain from burns, he died

drat, that's an ironic nickname.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Saga posted:

Now, something with two 1000w hub motors and a lot of battery that will do 60mph everywhere and you can recharge at work for free would be awesome, in the sense of being a really cheap, really economical small motorcycle.
These exist and are drat near suicidal. There are some that are more mountain bikey and contain a great deal more structural reinforcement but they weigh a lot and if the battery goes out you are stuck pedalling an extra 100 kilos of dead weight.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
confession this was a staged act orchestrated by myself in order to distract the media as I get away with cheatoing on my math test

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

Putty posted:

confession this was a staged act orchestrated by myself in order to distract the media as I get away with cheatoing on my math test

tell ur professor ur sick on test day, take it a day or two later in the testing center, bring graphing calculator

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Tafferling posted:

But is she hot? I can't believe this thread is still missing such crucial info.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Holy poo poo lol.

"He used a basketball in the fuel tank which could be inflated when the car's fuel capacity was checked and deflated for the race."

"Once, NASCAR officials came up with a list of nine items for Yunick to fix before the car would be allowed on the track. The suspicious NASCAR officials had removed the tank for inspection. Yunick started the car with no gas tank and said "Better make it ten," and drove it back to the pits."

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I like thr one where the cars body looks completely stock but thrn eventually they find out that he actually built a 7/8 scale replica of the car

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

These exist and are drat near suicidal. There are some that are more mountain bikey and contain a great deal more structural reinforcement but they weigh a lot and if the battery goes out you are stuck pedalling an extra 100 kilos of dead weight.

Oh I know, I've seen the awesome youtubes. I think they'd be fine with the specifically e-bike rated Schwalbe Marathons (which are basically a larger diameter moped tyre) and some 200mm hydro discs. Unfortunately they're illegal over here unless you basically homologate your e-bike as a motorcycle. Unless your name is Soichiro, that's not going to happen is it.

I did try building a pedelec and ended up just riding my spare, non-electric "rain" bike instead, and that was for a 50m commute. Obviously I should have taken up 'cross.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Saga posted:

Oh I know, I've seen the awesome youtubes. I think they'd be fine with the specifically e-bike rated Schwalbe Marathons (which are basically a larger diameter moped tyre) and some 200mm hydro discs. Unfortunately they're illegal over here unless you basically homologate your e-bike as a motorcycle. Unless your name is Soichiro, that's not going to happen is it.

I did try building a pedelec and ended up just riding my spare, non-electric "rain" bike instead, and that was for a 50m commute. Obviously I should have taken up 'cross.

Thanks for the call. All right, next caller. We have Bill, from Jefferson. Bill, you're on the air.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Mange Mite posted:

its true she wasnt on drugs through

She is a high level cyclist. She's also on drugs.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

LANCE DID NOTHING WRONG

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA
Sunglasses are eye doping

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

you think this is the face of a cheater???

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Anthrovore posted:

aurait

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Alucard posted:

I really hope this kind of cheating doesn't diffuse into other sports like NASCAR.

Some dude in the NFL last year removed his fingers and attached a giant club to his arm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

NotWearingPants posted:

Some dude in the NFL last year removed his fingers and attached a giant club to his arm.

I wish Mutant League Football was real.

• Locked thread