Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
My favorite Trump story is how he conned Chevrolet into giving him 3 custom Trump Edition Cadillac Limos. He designed the interior and kept making them redo it over and over again until he was happy. They gave him the three cars and waited for him to order and purchase a hundred of them like he promised but he just never did.

FlimFlam Imam fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Jun 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Tipping and circumcisions will be made illegal paving a path for a healthier, ethically superior society

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
lol when he plays a straight bat and is boring. Then since the world didn't implode, is voted in for a second term :getin:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

kikkelivelho posted:

Tipping and circumcisions will be made illegal paving a path for a healthier, ethically superior society

lol if you dont think trump will lower the min wage and say "tipping" will cover it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Whenever I think of Trump, I remember this front page article from 2010 and think about how it's much funnier when it's satire http://www.somethingawful.com/news/bolton-president-2012/

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

FlimFlam Imam posted:

My favorite Trump story is how he conned Chevrolet into giving him 3 custom Trump Edition Cadillac Limos. He designed the interior and kept making them redo it over and over again until he was happy. They gave him the three cars and waited for him to order and purchase a hundred of them like he promised but he just never did.

This is classic behavior of someone who got rich through no fault of their own. A belief that they are a magic person that can get whatever they want. Constantly moving the goal posts and criticizing others. Then, once the goal is met, renege and pretend that there never was a deal.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Trump is loud obnoxious and opiniated - like Americans
Trump is dumb and dangerous - like a hillbilly patriot basically
Trump has too much money and spends it badly - sounds like the US Treasury to me
Trump doesn't mean what he says, sinks to the lowest common denominator and has mass popular support - kinda like the reality TV bollocks the US of A has infected the entire loving universe with

Yes America deserves an idiot clown at POTUS - after all, the country is FULL of idiot clowns
God Bless Trump and God Bless America

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I can't decide if Trump will turn the US into a post apocalypse or if it will be some sort of cyber punk sprawl like in Neuromancer. Either way, those are my two favorite video game settings so I'm legitimately hyped.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

mostlygray posted:

This is classic behavior of someone who got rich through no fault of their own. A belief that they are a magic person that can get whatever they want. Constantly moving the goal posts and criticizing others. Then, once the goal is met, renege and pretend that there never was a deal.

Except what if they really do get whatever they want? What if it works?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Alan Smithee posted:

lol if you dont think trump will lower the min wage and say "tipping" will cover it

I don't actually

Trump's protectionist policies will also give the worlds largest economy title back to america

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
trump will print out a giant playing card with his face on it as his own version of teddy's big stick

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SirEvelynTremble posted:

Trump has too much money and spends it badly - sounds like the US Treasury to me
Trump doesn't mean what he says, sinks to the lowest common denominator and has mass popular support - kinda like the reality TV bollocks the US of A has infected the entire loving universe with

Yes America deserves an idiot clown at POTUS - after all, the country is FULL of idiot clowns

nice try but britain is the origin of the reality tv plague

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

trump will end unemployment by offering his 3 day gold elite real estate package at just $29,995

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ape Fist posted:

Gold is tacky as poo poo and dad-tier as gently caress tbh.

Trump is americas dad

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I for one welcome our new gilded empire

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Ape Fist posted:

Gold is tacky as poo poo and dad-tier as gently caress tbh.

I'm sure President Trump appreciates your decorating advice.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

future photoshop threads using source images of him doing zany things

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

brand new luxury torture prison with solid gold waterboarding tables and all the guards will be hot ladies showing lots of cleavage. he'll show it off in his new hit tv series "celebrity waterboarding" starring rosie o'donnell.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

SirEvelynTremble posted:

This is a good and true post. Go Trump!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

All universities will become Trump University.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Universitrump will become the official term for post secondary institutions.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Build wall remove taco.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
If you build they won't come

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

I don't trust trump to keep the Wu-Tang secret. :colbert:
It will be like "Oh and the Wu-Tang secret is-" *video feed cuts, his name is never spoken again on broadcast media*
Also, lol when he bankrupts America to build Maginot line 2.0 all the way up the west coast and the traffickers still bring people in through like, Seattle.

Bluemillion fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Jun 3, 2016

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

wow his hands really are tiny

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
I really just want him to appoint incredibly obnoxious rear end in a top hat celebrities to his cabinet and sell it as a 24/7 reality show on newly created national broadcast station with all ad revenue going into the general fund.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
A funny + true Trump thing is that he wants a law which would make banks share the risk of student loans for social science degrees. IOW, banks won't loan you 80 grand to get a _____ studies degree ne more because its an awful investment and you should know better.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I think Trump is in agreement with the Geto Boys policy of letting a ho be a ho, so I'm down with that

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
trump will replace all car tires with better, higher quality car tires.

and he will finally legalize it! (racism)

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

420. Shredded cheese is banned nationwide

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Best Giraffe posted:

420. Shredded cheese is banned nationwide

This guarantees he would be assassinated by my gf

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

your girlfriend refuses to do her part in making America grate again. she is an enemy of the people and you must do what needs to be done

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Best Giraffe posted:

your girlfriend refuses to do her part in making America grate again. she is an enemy of the people and you must do what needs to be done

Sorry. She's a fan of cheese, not politics.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
we'll get to hear a totally new frequency of screeching from the alt right when he loses to a lizard person

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
At some point there's going to be another civil war, or something like it

Because the division between complete idiot Americans and the rest of us is getting pretty big

I'm looking forward to it

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

trump will end the drought in california through the power of brand recognition

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

gnarlyhotep posted:

Sorry. She's a fan of cheese, not politics.

is your girlfriend :btroll:?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

mdm posted:

is your girlfriend :btroll:?

nah she's more :boom: but I understand where you're coming from

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

At some point there's going to be another civil war, or something like it

Because the division between complete idiot Americans and the rest of us is getting pretty big

I'm looking forward to it
there is no division you are all idiot americans sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
He'll murder all non-whites and poors

• Locked thread