Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jastiger posted:

So my adorable 3 year old daughter spilled chocolate milk all over the kitchen counter last Wednesday because she's 3. I didn't know about it as I was sawing wood or building a fence or some dad poo poo.

Anyways, my wife uses a rag to clean it up and I think nothing of it.

So just earlier today I open up the washing machine to get some laundry going on the weekend and took 6d8 points of disease damage as she apparently put the soiled chocolate milk rags into the washer.

And left them there.

In a closed washer.

:cry: FOR 4 DAYS. :barf:

It STILL stinks after running vinegar, a cleaning solution, one of those cleaning packets, and a few sanitary cycles. It was so bad you could smell it up the stairs even after the door was closed for an hour.

I confronted her about it and she's all

;-*"Tee hee, guess I forgot ho ho ho ho ho".

:ssj:

What is the appropriate punishment and response for such a grievous offense. Thats like laying a punji pit trap for your spouse and having them live, and as they are climbing out you offer a fist bump "we cool?".

gently caress that. What kind of revenge booby trap should we come up with? Nothing involving bodily fluids or that will actually hurt her. Or inconvenience me more than her. I do 90% of the laundry so this inconvenience she's done me is a much bigger deal, PLUS she has a head cold and couldn't smell it, PLUS she's pregnant so I'm supposed to be nice to her.

shes from iowa which means your kid is so dumb that she won't understand why you're punishing her anyway. may as well forget it op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Robo Reagan posted:

shes from iowa which means your kid is so dumb that she won't understand why you're punishing her anyway. may as well forget it op

He wants to punish his wife, not his kid. Which is tricky because adult bones are less flexible or something.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
shes from iowa which means your wife is so dumb that she won't understand why you're punishing her anyway. may as well forget it op

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
My partner was a total mommas boy (old school Italian family) so he's completely worthless when it comes to anything around the house.

A few months ago I went back home to visit family for a week, and the day I left he decided to wash a load of towels. He claimed the machine was making a noise, so a few minutes into the wash cycle he pulls the knob out making the machine stop, and just let it sit in the dirty water for the rest of the week.

When I came back I could smell it the second I came in the front door. It was enough to make me retch.

Anyway, best to acknowledge your partner's weaknesses, and love them for their strengths. Also to put antifreeze in their fitness shakes without them knowing it (get life insurance forv them).

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Robo Reagan posted:

shes from iowa which means your wife is so dumb that she won't understand why you're punishing her anyway. may as well forget it op

You need to condition her, Pavlov style.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Well, you're already living in Des Moines, so how can we punish you, or by extension, you wife any more?

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Buy a new washer. And when she complains that you guys are having issues because some goon gave you irresponsible financial advice for free, you shove it in her face that it was this or clothes that stink like rancid milk poo poo forever.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

haha nice joke OP but no goon has had sexual relations to have had a child. close one thou

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

spill a latte in her car

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
punch your wife in the neck

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
smear some turds in her house slippers

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
not so much that she notices but.. yknow.. enough to get the job done

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Houses with kids in them are always just a circus of horrifying smells that the parents just get used to over the course of years. I never noticed it when I was a kid but wowzers a friend of mine moved in with a mom and I did not like it over there. Also where does all that loving laundry come from?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
cut both of your achilles tendons then start dragging yourself around the house. every so often pause and shout "YOU DID THIS TO ME". you can thank me later OP

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Lol. You're hosed, OP. The only revenge you can doll out at this point is to get drunk with your homies and get discovered, passed-out on your lawn.

"Bae, I'm willing to go to ALANON with yo' jive rear end"
"Naw, hun. You jus' promise notta gently caress up like that again, and I'll deliver tha' babbie myself!"
"Oh bae, you so sweet! You can jam all mah holes tanah!"

As above....

So....

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

True story my live in girlfriend once got like incredibly mad because I had forgotten I'd left some clothes in the washer that never saw the dryer, and forgotten about it when she asked. Like she called me a "LIAR!" with such righteous anger about it, like the only conceivable option was I told her I wasn't using the washer to gently caress with her, human beings never forget a chore midway through.

Don't be like my histrionic ex-girlfriend, OP.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Fart in a tupperware container then seal it then stab her in the neck

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Iowa?

Serve creamed corn and chocolate milk soup for dinner

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Leave your wife for Lena Dunham, that'll show her. Downside is dunhams various flesh folds also stink of sour chocolate milk

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Wake up early one morning, poo poo in the bed and leave for work OP.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
teach your daughter the "nanny nanny boo boo" chant and get her to tease ur wife relentlessly

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Make her beat your rear end with a belt till you pass out.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Lock her in the washing machine and gently caress some dirty rags

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
reinforce positive behaviors instead of punishing negative ones :kiddo:

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Eat her rear end.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Hire Aatrek as a babysitter.

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
double underhook ddt through the spanish announcer's table

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Make her play Sonic 06

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
Show her your post history

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

My partner was a total mommas boy (old school Italian family) so he's completely worthless when it comes to anything around the house.

A few months ago I went back home to visit family for a week, and the day I left he decided to wash a load of towels. He claimed the machine was making a noise, so a few minutes into the wash cycle he pulls the knob out making the machine stop, and just let it sit in the dirty water for the rest of the week.

When I came back I could smell it the second I came in the front door. It was enough to make me retch.

Anyway, best to acknowledge your partner's weaknesses, and love them for their strengths. Also to put antifreeze in their fitness shakes without them knowing it (get life insurance forv them).

are you ion a sitcom where two cop buddies are living together or something

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Kill your daughter. This will show your wife the depths of the pain she has caused you.

Alternately, wall your wife up in your wine cellar to die of dehydration.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Cancel your life insurance and kill yourself.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Turn her into an anime and join isis

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Alternately, wall your wife up in your wine cellar to die of dehydration.

i call this montressoring and its my fetish

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

You can punish her by moving to an even shittier state haha get it? Because there is none?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Shinjobi posted:

Wake up early one morning, poo poo in the bed and leave for work OP.

I work from home.

Obscuritatem posted:

double underhook ddt through the spanish announcer's table

Dirty deeds not a bad idea. I already routinely suplex my daughter for her insubordination.

All these jokes about moving to other states are just not really constructive, or really in the budget. However it WOULD be a good punishment that she'd be further away from her family, thus rendering her helpless when I gently caress up painting or gardening or some poo poo.

Frankenstyle posted:

I forgot. If the smell doesn't come out after running it through a couple of full cycles, you have a garbage tier washing machine that's probably been breeding mold and bacteria that you can't smell since you bought it.

I hope this isn't the case. Its a pretty decent LG washer, though it IS getting on in years. Basically the reason stuff goes out is because of stuff like this. It'd probably be smell free for another 5 years but nope she had to leave chocolate milk in the washer in an attempt to make home made cottage cheese. I mean seriously who does that.

Now that I think about it, she's done it in the past too. Its my "chore" to do the laundry which is normally no big deal, but this seems to translate into "Put dirty stuff in the washer and Jastiger will do it later". Again normally no problem, but it is when the items in the washer are say dirty kids clothed from an accident. A massive spill like the aforementioned chocolate milk. Wet towels from the pool.

That double underhook DDT is sounding better and better.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

A CISHET SHITLORD posted:

be a spiteful dick and refuse to do any dad chores because she apparently neglects her wife chores. Hold out until the house is falling down around you and she apologizes

This:

"OP! You didn't pay the mortgage or any of the bills for 3 months!"

"Guess I forgot teehee."

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
waterboard your wife but with chocolate milk. this might just turn her on however people are into all kinds of hosed up poo poo these days. stay safe iowa ghost.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
beat her with a sack of oranges like all midwestern husbands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
spend less on candles

• Locked thread