Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
water: *is used as a garbage dump for millennia*
water: enough is enough *begins to run*
human: what are you running from bitch where are you going hold this *builds a factory near a river*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

my new dog posted:

water: *is used as a garbage dump for millennia*
water: enough is enough *begins to run*
human: what are you running from bitch where are you going hold this *builds a factory near a river*

AAB

its cleverly in the name, op.
dihydrogen monoxide
die-hide-rogen

eh, ehhhhh

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Water is hard to pin down.
It can be hydro-oxalic acid or hydrogen hydroxide.
Is it an acid or a base?

Ask yourself this: What if frozen water didn't float? The solid form of most molecules is heavier than the liquid form, but water just has to be different.
This whole water business is very suspicious.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
water is he bumblebee of the sink/float world

bean mom

a lb of water is somehow the EXACT SAME WEIGHT as a lb of ice

HOW

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Senior Management

Sometimes water gets some leaves and pretends to be tea. But you can't hide from me water. I'll drink the tea anyway.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Water, after falling from the sky and running down a mountain towards the ocean, "Ugh, same poo poo, different day. What's the point anymore."

• Locked thread