Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
Suck my dick fuckman
WHITE boys
Not in Australia
Jack off RIGHT NOW.
View Results

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

The Whole Internet posted:

i live in a cave and hadnt seen it. so that's why everyone's saying "fuckman" a lot

pretty hilarious stuff imo

The rick and morty version of it is relatively new but yeah, the original trial transcript is where fuckman came from.

Thank you. Because at least one person found themselves elucidated, I feel my humble thread has been of use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Bold Marauder
Mar 27, 2011

And death will be our darling, and fear will be our name
i didn't have the patience to read the original but this was p good

Randal
Apr 20, 2016

not adding value on SA one post at a time
Wow that audio's bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXB988kF3hI

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
SMDYFM

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

haha they did a great job reading

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lol that reaction to the word queer

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
that was a loving proclick and I'm glad you brought it to my attention.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i laughed at this and im glad and shocked at the true origin of suck my dick you fuckman

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
imo the transcript was funnier because you could hear the judge as this flustered good-old-boy Southern dude getting the trolling of a lifetime. The cracky-voiced kid doesn't really fit.

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
i was going to post this 2 days ago but i was not brave enough and feared for my security

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.
I'm glad you posted this, op. Hearing the transcript read as Rick & Morty made me laugh.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
45 year old man: Everyone shut the gently caress and watch this awesome cartoon for teenagers

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Zorodius posted:

imo the transcript was funnier because you could hear the judge as this flustered good-old-boy Southern dude getting the trolling of a lifetime. The cracky-voiced kid doesn't really fit.

But at the end of the day he's still a judge with the legal powers to gently caress any of us in the donkey butt on a whim.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

suck my gently caress, you dickman

naem
May 29, 2011

Beef Turret posted:

45 year old man: Everyone shut the gently caress and watch this awesome cartoon for teenagers

:agreed:

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
this would be good if it was actual courtroom footage and not a childrens cartoon

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

roymorrison posted:

this would be good if it was actual courtroom footage and not a childrens cartoon

Videotaping is not allowed in courtrooms, and the cartoon this animatic comes from is definitely not for children. Your obvious insecurities do not phase me. :colbert:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
It's not a CARTOON dad, it's a graphic soundtrack!!

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

notZaar posted:

It's not a CARTOON dad, it's a graphic soundtrack!!

Rick and morty is a cartoon with rape and space coke and failing marriages and ptsd with the moral being that the universe doesn't give a poo poo about you. I know all this from seeing 5 minutes of clips from it in the past months. If seeing an animatic of it that is scripted off an nws courtroom argument makes you feel like a child, that's obbviously on you and not anyone else. It's about as childish as watership down. Ok a little more childish I guess since it has fart jokes.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i laughed at:

"do you know anything about criminal procedure"

"i know i dont have to let this guy suck my dick"

thats it though. this is a nine minute video.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I love rich and marty, but I am also a single never married adult man so what do I know about maturity.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Nathilus posted:

Rick and morty is a cartoon with rape and space coke and failing marriages and ptsd with the moral being that the universe doesn't give a poo poo about you. I know all this from seeing 5 minutes of clips from it in the past months. If seeing an animatic of it that is scripted off an nws courtroom argument makes you feel like a child, that's obbviously on you and not anyone else. It's about as childish as watership down. Ok a little more childish I guess since it has fart jokes.

drat.., sounds like some crazy poo poo my man :cheers:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

LegoPirateNinja posted:

i laughed at:

"do you know anything about criminal procedure"

"i know i dont have to let this guy suck my dick"

thats it though. this is a nine minute video.

Too bad. Most people find the original transcript alone funny as hell. I'm sorry to hear your sense of humor isn't compatible with this video. Luckily I'm not doing this for money, so I don't have to care that you are a tough fukkin crowd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Beef Turret posted:

drat.., sounds like some crazy poo poo my man :cheers:

Any television show I watch that is less hardcore than breaking bad demeans my manhood. :colbert:

• Locked thread