Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

The Porknagar goes particularly well with the Saor kraut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto
Our serve-Satan self-serv sauce station? Dehumanize yourself and face to the restrooms.

Right by The Dark Lord's soul-stain'd napkin dispensers.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

symbolic posted:

counting the number of stab wounds in Euronymous

this didn't receive enough love

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The GWAR burger is actually just a plate of diarrhea its great for diners with no teeth

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

amityville anus posted:

The GWAR burger is actually just a plate of diarrhea its great for diners with no teeth

Anybody who orders a GWAR burger in a black metal restaurant is ground up and fed to the next noob who thinks GWAR is black metal.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Wafflz posted:

Anybody who orders a GWAR burger in a black metal restaurant is ground up and fed to the next noob who thinks GWAR is black metal.

then that noob gets stabbed 23 times and the waitstaff reacts with devious and evil grins

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

symbolic posted:

the kid's menu features a smiling, cartoonish Varg Vikernes who leads kids in fun activities like mazes, spot-the-difference, and counting the number of stab wounds in Euronymous

All the spot-the-difference games are highly racial in nature and have been condemned by both the ADL and the SPLC.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
our staff tries to come across as dangerous and intimidating despite the fact they all have an encyclopedic knowledge of Lord of the rings

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Our food is of a lower quality than the Denny's next door.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

On Tuesdays Viking LARPers get 10% off if they show up in costume.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Wafflz posted:

On Tuesdays Viking LARPers get 10% off if they show up in costume.

20% if they have real bloodied axes

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Southern Lords Presents PIT FIENDS all day brisket and ribs. Slow cooked over low heat and blasted with heavy distorted riffs for 8 hours. Experience the way of all flesh, in its finest form.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Hi uh, do you have any post-black options on the menu?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
http://www.kumascorner.com/menu

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
no menu
no chef
no tables
no food

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.
Mercyful Plate

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I would like to make a complaint about the rub you used on this steak, sir. It is A Seasoning Hell.

Vulture Culture
Jul 14, 2003

I was never enjoying it. I only eat it for the nutrients.
Don't forget to order the Dødheimsgarden Salad, topped with our award-winning Pesto Noire!

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Dread Lobster

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
To replicate the experience of being in a metal band practice our restaurant is located in a suburban wood panel basement that reeks of cat piss and smoking weed is mandatory.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Millions of Crows posted:

To replicate the experience of being in a metal band practice our restaurant is located in an outdoor storage unit with no air conditioning that reeks of cat piss and paper mill exhaust and smoking meth is mandatory.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im the jack chick pamphlet as a tip

Dr. Bit
Jun 14, 2005
Our special tonight is the I Am The Blackened Walleyes entree, featuring walleye blackened with ash from the Eyjafjallajökull eruption of 2010. And don't forget to end your evening with our signature dessert, the In The Nightside Eclair Torte, with a pistachio cream goat semen pudding between three layers of crushed host crackers, covered with a 100% unfair trade GMO chocolate frosting.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Dr. Bit posted:

Our special tonight is the I Am The Blackened Walleyes entree, featuring walleye blackened with ash from the Eyjafjallajökull eruption of 2010. And don't forget to end your evening with our signature dessert, the In The Nightside Eclair Torte, with a pistachio cream goat semen pudding between three layers of crushed host crackers, covered with a 100% unfair trade GMO chocolate frosting.

why does black metal have GMOs in it

this aint no industrial metal cafe

i want to see the manager, pour this diet shasta on the ground in the form of a pentagram

Dr. Bit
Jun 14, 2005

hth posted:

why does black metal have GMOs in it

this aint no industrial metal cafe

i want to see the manager, pour this diet shasta on the ground in the form of a pentagram

Sir, our GMO products are genetically bred to create only the most unholy combination of flavors, and we're very proud to feature GMO products on our menu. Take our Slow Roasted BBQ Orc Meat, for example.

Dr. Bit fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Aug 2, 2016

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
our vegetarian options are sun bathed greens (this is a dig at deafheaven which sucks)

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

garfield hentai posted:

our vegetarian options are sun bathed greens (this is a dig at deafheaven which sucks)

Served with an Altar of Grapes

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
This actually exists in my poo poo hole town

http://gwarbar.com/

:(

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

----
Customer: Waiter! How much for tonight's special?

Waiter: It's $13.49.
----

Customer: Ma'am, do you have a dress code? My wife said that we may be under dressed.

Hostess: No, you're fine. Only rules we have are:

No fun
No core
No mosh
No trends

Customer: OK, great!
----
Customer: I'd like to speak to the chef, these ribs are a little salty tonight.

Waiter: I'll see if I can get him.

Chef: I'm so sorry. I was prepping your BBQ and my dishwasher told me there might be a Darkthrone boxset coming out and I got so excited I sprayed a mysticum all over your ribs.
----
Customer: I don't want to come off the wrong way, but I've noticed there's never any gay customers in the restaurant. Is this intentional?

Waiter: Oh, no we welcome all people. But ever since we hired that Faust bloke as a greeter, we haven't had a single gay....hey, wait a minute....
----
Waiter: I'll go ahead and take your order.

Customer: I'll try one of your Frost beers.

Waiter: I'm sorry, sir but are you American? If so, we can't serve you our Frost beer. You could have a Jordison. It's a little heavier and goes down a little slower but is an acceptable substitute.

Kirk Vikernes fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Aug 3, 2016

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

All our pizza has blackened crust

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

4outof5 posted:

:(

bowel corruptor is a great menu item

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

4outof5 posted:

:)

ftfy (didnt use :black101: since not applicable)

Nazzadan posted:

All our pizza has blackened crust

best one so far imo

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013

comes along bort posted:

no menu
no chef
no tables
no food

That's brutal.

Wooded Zacynthus
Mar 15, 2015

Nazzadan posted:

Hi uh, do you have any post-black options on the menu?

We do indeed serve Godflesh

Praxis Prion
Apr 11, 2002

The sky is a landfill.
Pillbug
Dark as my soul food

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Today's menu: Mushy spaghetti, no sauce. White bread, mayo and pepper. :chef:

Slapdash
Mar 30, 2010
Waiter! There's a dystopian hellscape in my soup!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Chocolate Behemousse

• Locked thread