Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Green Gloves posted:

If Shady is out this week do I start:

1) Ware/Ajayi/Charles
2) Ware/Ajayi/Gillislee
3) Ware/Charles/Gillislee

I am guessing Ware/Ajayi/Gillislee based on workload but its so weird to be benching Charles. Cant he be productive with a workload similar to last week?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

I mean its quite possible that KC can run for over 200 yards on NO. Theres no way KC is not scoring rushing tds (hopefully not Smith or West). What do you expect the Ware/Charles split to look like? I would be pleased if it was the same as last week.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Green Gloves posted:

I mean its quite possible that KC can run for over 200 yards on NO. Theres no way KC is not scoring rushing tds (hopefully not Smith or West). What do you expect the Ware/Charles split to look like? I would be pleased if it was the same as last week.

Maybe 60/40 Ware/Charles. Reid keeps on saying how he's not ready to unleash Charles fully. That probably works out because Ware is playing really well too. I've got Ware going in my flex and I'm hoping he gets me 14 points in standard.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

MacheteZombie posted:

I say we all play Cameron Meredith. And during the game we will all drink every time a Bears pass play doesn't go his way.

I done did it, I just swapped out Jones for Meredith. Ride or die with the hot hand.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

VietCampo posted:

I done did it, I just swapped out Jones for Meredith. Ride or die with the hot hand.

I'm considering joining this death cult...

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

VietCampo posted:

Alright, I'm in as well.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Not even mid season and we are starting a former undrafted WR4 on the Bears over Marvin Jones.

Fantasy

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

pubic works project posted:

Maybe 60/40 Ware/Charles. Reid keeps on saying how he's not ready to unleash Charles fully. That probably works out because Ware is playing really well too. I've got Ware going in my flex and I'm hoping he gets me 14 points in standard.

Another thing to note I think Foster can end up being a passing down back but lets not pretend hes anything more. I dont get why people are still holding out for Foster. There hasnt been a rb that has broken out for 200 yards and loses his lead back role. Especially when the team wins and the running game actually showed it has life for the first time the entire season.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
'*Ahem*' - Jonas Gray

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

VietCampo posted:

Not even mid season and we are starting a former undrafted WR4 on the Bears over Marvin Jones.

Fantasy

At least when Cameron busts, it'll be on Thursday, so we can have the maximum amount of time to agonize over my decision making.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Non-PPR

Pick 1 RB and 1 FLEX:

Mark Ingram @ KC
Spencer Ware v NO

C Mike @ Ari
Mike Gillislee @ Mia
Jacquizz Rodgers @ SF
Kenny Britt v NYG (in London)

I also have Hyde but I'll just repost this with him in there if he miraculously recovers.

EDIT: Also for WR Britt or Thomas v Hou

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Oct 20, 2016

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

VietCampo posted:

'*Ahem*' - Jonas Gray

Lol I forgot about Gray. But thats a very Belicheck kind of thing if you think about it.

drat every RB with breakout game will be compared to Gray forever.

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.
Howard @ GB
J.White @ PIT
Ajayi vs BUF

Pick two, 0.5 ppr

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat
Drew Brees @ Kansas City or Kirk Cousins @ Detroit?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Guy DeBorgore posted:

Drew Brees @ Kansas City or Kirk Cousins @ Detroit?

Both should return the same value. Go with your heart. I am starting Cousins in the two leagues I have Ben, Brees in the league where I get 1 ppc.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Drew Brees is a tough one. Being a huge KC homer I want to automatically say sit him. I want to say the game at Pitt is the exception to what we've seen and the Pitt game was a rain soaked crazy game. However Brees is really good and the Chiefs starting corner not named Peters went down with a knee injury.

That said, there is addition by subtraction because largely ineffectual defensive lineman Allen Bailey is out, allowing rookie and dominating tackle of the future Chris Jones to start. I don't know if that changes things, maybe not. The Chiefs defense is a lot better than we saw in Pittsburgh though.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Pondering my flex options. Nfl.com standard rules no ppr.

Jacquizz Rodgers @SF
Spencer Ware v. NO

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Pick 3:
Demaryius Thomas vs Hou
DeAndre Hopkins @ Den
T.Y. Hilton @ Ten
Mike Wallace @ NYJ
Ty Montgomery vs Chi

Pick 2:
Melvin Gordon @ Atl
Jordan Howard @ GB
Mike Gillislee @ Mia

I'm really sick and tired of Siemian and Osweiler killing my great WRs and I'm really tempted to start Ty Montgomery over one of them. Did anyone watch the Packers game that has an idea how he'll play Thursday?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Quiet Feet posted:

Pondering my flex options. Nfl.com standard rules no ppr.

Jacquizz Rodgers @SF
Spencer Ware v. NO

If Doug Martin really did hit a setback Jacquizz otherwise it's Ware.

Doltos posted:

Pick 3:
Demaryius Thomas vs Hou
DeAndre Hopkins @ Den
T.Y. Hilton @ Ten
Mike Wallace @ NYJ
Ty Montgomery vs Chi

Pick 2:
Melvin Gordon @ Atl
Jordan Howard @ GB
Mike Gillislee @ Mia

I'm really sick and tired of Siemian and Osweiler killing my great WRs and I'm really tempted to start Ty Montgomery over one of them. Did anyone watch the Packers game that has an idea how he'll play Thursday?
Hello fellow Nuk owner. I to wish for the swift death of Brock Osweiler.

Ty was a toss to the side and run type they really didn't run him proper through the line from what I remember. Fucker is fast and has potential to be a good RB. With Starks not making GBS threads up the place and Lacy out getting fat again Ty is a bit of a wild card but I'd argue a decent PPR prospect.

All that said: Hilton, Wallace (Revis is washed up) and sigh reluctantly while you play DT.
RB: Gordon ATL can't hold a RB. I'd go with Howard over Gilly just because we don't know how Gilly will do in a fulltime situation.

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Oct 20, 2016

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Inspector_666 posted:

Non-PPR

Pick 1 RB and 1 FLEX:

Mark Ingram @ KC
Spencer Ware v NO

C Mike @ Ari
Mike Gillislee @ Mia
Jacquizz Rodgers @ SF
Kenny Britt v NYG in London

I also have Hyde but I'll just repost this with him in there if he miraculously recovers.

Bumping this because I added Rodgers to the roster.

EDIT: Whoops, looks like somebody had the same question about Flex and Rodgers was the answer?

Also, non-PPR:

Pick 2 WR and 1 FLEX

Willie Snead @ KC
Demaryius Thomas v Hou
Michael Crabtree @ Jax (currently Flex)

Jay Ajayi v Buf
Mike Gillislee @ Mia

Inspector_666 fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Oct 20, 2016

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Inspector_666 posted:

Bumping this because I added Rodgers to the roster.

EDIT: Whoops, looks like somebody had the same question about Flex and Rodgers was the answer?

Also, non-PPR:

Pick 2 WR and 1 FLEX

Willie Snead @ KC
Demaryius Thomas v Hou
Michael Crabtree @ Jax (currently Flex)

Jay Ajayi v Buf
Mike Gillislee @ Mia

DT and Crabtree. Gillislee in the flex if Shady doesn't play. Otherwise Snead.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
.5 ppr

RB1 - Christine Michael@ Ari

RB2 - Jacquizz Rodgers @SF

WR1 - Julio Jones @ SD

WR 2 - Alshon Jeffery @ GB

Flex - Ajayi @ Buf

I'm sitting on

L.Murray @ Jag

J.McKinon@ Phi

Q.Enuwa @ BAL

C.Meredith @ GB

So, I dropped Jordan Howard to add J.Rodgers since this week Rodgers is like a borderline RB1. Maybe I should have dropped Ajayi?

Anyway I'm not sure which Bears WR to start as my WR 2, and I don't know what to do with my flex....

Plug Enuwa or Murray? 

help me pick a WR2 and FLEX please!

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Oct 20, 2016

Green Gloves
Mar 3, 2008

Waroduce posted:

.5 ppr

RB1 - Christine Michael@ Ari

RB2 - Jacquizz Rodgers @SF

WR1 - Julio Jones @ SD

WR 2 - Alshon Jeffery @ GB

Flex - Ajayi @ Buf

I'm sitting on

L.Murray @ Jag

J.McKinon@ Phi

Q.Enuwa @ BAL

C.Meredith @ GB

So, I dropped Jordan Howard to add J.Rodgers since this week Rodgers is like a borderline RB1. Maybe I should have dropped Ajayi?

Anyway I'm not sure which Bears WR to start as my WR 2, and I don't know what to do with my flex....

Plug Enuwa or Murray? 

help me pick a WR2 and FLEX please!

Why would u drop Jordan Howard. Hes been rock solid and/or amazing as the lead back. Latavius is hurt and has plenty of competition for touches when he is back. That would have been my drop.

Your lineup looks fine.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

I too am hand wringing over what the hell to do with Hopkins @ DEN. Seriously considering benching him to flex one of Maclin / Charles / Howard / even Ty loving Montgomery.

I really need a win this week and I'm not sure I can take 2 points from my "WR1".

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

MacheteZombie posted:

At least when Cameron busts, it'll be on Thursday, so we can have the maximum amount of time to agonize over my decision making.

I'm keeping Jones in and playing Meredith over Graham in my WR/TE spot. YOLO.

E: Switched Jones into my WR/TE spot so I can switch in Graham if I need to.

Matt Zerella fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Oct 20, 2016

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Hello fellow Nuk owner. I to wish for the swift death of Brock Osweiler.

Ty was a toss to the side and run type they really didn't run him proper through the line from what I remember. Fucker is fast and has potential to be a good RB. With Starks not making GBS threads up the place and Lacy out getting fat again Ty is a bit of a wild card but I'd argue a decent PPR prospect.

All that said: Hilton, Wallace (Revis is washed up) and sigh reluctantly while you play DT.
RB: Gordon ATL can't hold a RB. I'd go with Howard over Gilly just because we don't know how Gilly will do in a fulltime situation.

Oh man you're advocating going against DSYS just like I am because of Osweiler. Nuk got 15 targets last game and I just feel so lovely to bench him but it just seems like Denver is going to eat Osweiler alive. I think I'm really tempted to put in Wallace over him too but the target difference is just so dire.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

LmaoTheKid posted:

I'm keeping Jones in and playing Meredith over Graham in my WR/TE spot. YOLO.

E: Switched Jones into my WR/TE spot so I can switch in Graham if I need to.

Nicely played. I can be a little flexible in my lineup as well, so I may end up switching Marvin back in. Either way, we are on the Meredith train!

Docjowles posted:

I too am hand wringing over what the hell to do with Hopkins @ DEN. Seriously considering benching him to flex one of Maclin / Charles / Howard / even Ty loving Montgomery.

I really need a win this week and I'm not sure I can take 2 points from my "WR1".

Maclin isn't a terrible start if you are really worried about Hopkins (full disclosure: I am since I own him on a team). Maclin/Charles both are up against New Orleans so they should be able to get theirs.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I need to start three WR and two RB in PPR. Current starters in Bold

WR: A. Brown, M. Evans, T. Austin, T. Williams
RB: Gurley, Ingram, Gore, T. West, Gillisee

I'm basically picking between Austin and Williams at WR, but I could see an argument for almost any combination of RBs (especially if Shady is out), though I am really hesitant to sit Gurley.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

MacheteZombie posted:

Nicely played. I can be a little flexible in my lineup as well, so I may end up switching Marvin back in. Either way, we are on the Meredith train!

Maclin isn't a terrible start if you are really worried about Hopkins (full disclosure: I am since I own him on a team). Maclin/Charles both are up against New Orleans so they should be able to get theirs.

Maclin managed jack poo poo against Oakland. Dude is barely a flex play at this point.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I'm fretting about Ingram v Ware for RB, I should just leave Ingram, right? I'm being stupid and giving too much weight to THE MATCHUP!, right?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

MacheteZombie posted:

Yeah that is my thinking too. Counterpoint: last week was another tasty passing matchup and the Chiefs did jack poo poo with it. But I expect this one to be a shootout where Reid can't just run the ball 9 billion times and hope to keep up with Brees.

...who am I kidding, Reid would run the ball 3 times and punt down 3 scores in the 4th.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Docjowles posted:

Yeah that is my thinking too. Counterpoint: last week was another tasty passing matchup and the Chiefs did jack poo poo with it. But I expect this one to be a shootout where Reid can't just run the ball 9 billion times and hope to keep up with Brees.

...who am I kidding, Reid would run the ball 3 times and punt down 3 scores in the 4th.

I can't remember exactly, but didn't it rain a bunch during that game? Which could explain some of playcalling decisions.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Pick 1 RB and 1 flex. Standard scoring. Bolded are who I currently have.

CMike @ Arizona
Spencer Ware vs. New Orleans

Forte vs. Baltimore
JMatt vs. Minnesota
Meredith @ Green Bay
Mike Davis vs. Tampa Bay
Gillislee @ Miami

Only thing I'm considering is putting Gillislee in the flex if Shady doesn't play.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Doltos posted:

Oh man you're advocating going against DSYS just like I am because of Osweiler. Nuk got 15 targets last game and I just feel so lovely to bench him but it just seems like Denver is going to eat Osweiler alive. I think I'm really tempted to put in Wallace over him too but the target difference is just so dire.

I'm not entirely against it it's just Brock is SO bad I'm not sure of Nuks fantasy stud status especially against the likes of Denver or Minnesota. Nuk is still incredible as a player but I think he'll easily get outscored in games that are bad for Brock. He feels more like a matchup guy completely dependent on his QB not making GBS threads his pants this season.

pubic works project posted:

Pick 1 RB and 1 flex. Standard scoring. Bolded are who I currently have.

CMike @ Arizona
Spencer Ware vs. New Orleans

Forte vs. Baltimore
JMatt vs. Minnesota
Meredith @ Green Bay

I'd go with your picks. CMike is looking matchup proof with a 10 point floor.

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Oct 20, 2016

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Is Devontae Booker startable yet in .5 PPR?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Epi Lepi posted:

Is Devontae Booker startable yet in .5 PPR?

Probably not. But you have to post your other options.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Quiet Feet posted:

Maclin managed jack poo poo against Oakland. Dude is barely a flex play at this point.

In a loving torrential sideways rainstorm where the Chiefs had 40 rushes vs. 19 catches. He caught a long pass anyways. He's healthy, talented and is the #1 receiver and about to play New Orleans. Sure you want to bench him? I guess I wouldn't blame you but don't be so quick to write him off.

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

Do I flex Hurns vs Oak or Meredith @ GB?

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

MalleusDei posted:

Do I flex Hurns vs Oak or Meredith @ GB?

Meredith seems to have great chemistry so far, plus the Packers are depleted.

1PPR, trying to decide my flex - I feel like Ty Montgomery has really great sneaky value as a WR/RB hybrid on a team with few options, but can also play it safe with a more boring choice of Britt, Diggs, Tevin Coleman, or Mike Wallace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Start Ty Montgomery or Edelman? Standard scoring, I'm terrified Edelman will stop being garbage the second I sit him

• Locked thread