Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Salt Fish posted:

People with autism can have sex, but they can't resist posting in this thread.

Can confirm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

SpaceAceJase posted:

High functioning autism doesn't exist. Unless you're a dribbling mess who cries and shakes and can't hold a job, you're not autistic. you're a lazy millennial gently caress who slipped through the cracks in the early years of your education when the teachers were showing you how to interact with other people.

depression doesn't exist. anxiety is a weaikness

I wish your posting didn't exist

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ugh so everyone wanting to be a pharmacist or dentist or doctor or physio had to do the same first year and then apply to the individual schools. the dent and med schools had this additional test that was meant to test things you couldn't learn, personality type things, etc, essentially to weed out autistics and smart people who would make terrible doctors coz they don't know how to human. guess what the school of pharmacy DIDNT have this so you'd get wannabe doctors with the grades to match but fail this test and end up in pharmacy school. pharmacy school had a lot of personality devoid poor english speaking people's

which in a round about way makes me look good :smugmrgw:

Nater5000
Dec 2, 2016
The other day I was showing someone that Stack Exchange wasn't just a strict forum for answering programming questions, but a whole community dedicated to given clear, concise answers to questions ranging from World Building to Board Games.

About 10 minutes into this, I realized that the whole thing is an autistic cesspool where you can confirm your make-believe hypotheses about poo poo that doesn't matter.

Either way, it's a top-tier forum for sure.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I eat ALOT of pizza

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

SpaceAceJase posted:

High functioning autism doesn't exist. Unless you're a dribbling mess who cries and shakes and can't hold a job, you're not autistic. you're a lazy millennial gently caress who slipped through the cracks in the early years of your education when the teachers were showing you how to interact with other people.

depression doesn't exist. anxiety is a weaikness

wow i never thought about it this way before, makes a lot of sense though

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis posted:

ugh so everyone wanting to be a pharmacist or dentist or doctor or physio had to do the same first year and then apply to the individual schools. the dent and med schools had this additional test that was meant to test things you couldn't learn, personality type things, etc, essentially to weed out autistics and smart people who would make terrible doctors coz they don't know how to human. guess what the school of pharmacy DIDNT have this so you'd get wannabe doctors with the grades to match but fail this test and end up in pharmacy school. pharmacy school had a lot of personality devoid poor english speaking people's

which in a round about way makes me look good :smugmrgw:

good on 'yer mate

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

pram posted:

lets just dispense with the computer pretense and discuss why were all really here: crippling awkwardness, weird offputting personality, hideously ugly, fat, strange odors etc

Iridium posted:

also depression, directionlessness, chemical dependency, and sci fi fetishism

Check, check, check and.... Check.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Except for the depression. Lives actually going pretty good!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Iridium posted:

also depression, directionlessness, chemical dependency, and sci fi fetishism

3 for 4 p deece

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i dont really like sci fi

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

echinopsis posted:

i dont really like sci fi

well it doesn't really doesn't like you :colbert:

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
finally a thread for me

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

erm... actually thieves should be summarily executed
i'm not an autist, but i play one on the internet.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i simply dont give enough poo poo about waaaay too many things to be autistic. frankly im reckless and it's amazing im i am a functioning member of society at all

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

echinopsis posted:

i simply dont give enough poo poo about waaaay too many things to be autistic. frankly im reckless and it's amazing im i am a functioning member of society at all

stack pots and pans about it, ya dork

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

echinopsis posted:

Yeah, me too. For example I don't care so much that I spend my time categorizing and documenting the different ways I don't care. I have over 14,000 different things I haven't cared about described in notebooks that I keep, of which I have 31.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I start to organise poo poo compulsively for about maybe 20 minutes but then I get bored and then tired and so I play some video games for about maybe 20 minutes but then I get bored and then tired so I play some music for about maybe 20 minutes but then I get bored and then tired so maybe go for a "jog" for about maybe 20 minutes but then I get bored and then tired so I go do some work in the garden for about maybe 20 minutes but then I get bored and then tired so then I go and check the fences for about maybe 20 minutes but then I get bored and then tired and then I do some house work for about maybe 20 minutes but then I get bored and then tired and then I

Tatsujin
Apr 26, 2004

:golgo:
EVERYONE EXCEPT THE HOT WOMEN
:golgo:

du -hast posted:

I work graveyard and have no friends except my cat and shitpost on a regular basis, sad, alone, with only my Epic Linux Running Lenovo to keep me sustained.

same but I work 9-5 now, keep reaching for that sun man

the funny part is that I have debated going back to third because my current work actually has a decent differential pay for it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i think 10% diff for 2nd and 15-20% diff for third is pretty acceptable

I won't do it again, though. I've done like five years of nights now across a few jobs, and it is 11pm on a saturday night and i'm tired and yall dont realize how nice that is

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Sagebrush posted:

i'm not an autist, but i play one on the internet.

actually, you perform a characterization of one on the internet and furthermore

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i like ram

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i like 2 ram

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters: