Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cyber?
kame
kame
ha
cyberin with your grandma by accident. oof mcgoof!
View Results

• Locked thread
Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
www/01101010101.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Blockade posted:

The US military has been putting fliers up in the local state uni's comp sci departments, looking for CYBER WARRIORS

It's a shame so many of our young men and women are being sent off to fight and die in the CYBER WARS, but at least they'll die CYBER WARRIORS.

incredible cyber death

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
Billy Idol went all cringeworthy back in 1993 too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdR6F8nlPow

This isn't the video I went searching for, even if it's pretty cringey. But there was an interview, I think it was on MTV, where he was sitting in some sort of full cyber-steampunk dress and talking smack about HOW COOL CYBER IS. I remembered wanting to sink through the couch, I was so embarrassed on his behalf, 'cause I enjoyed his 80's stuff a lot.

• Locked thread