Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best line of the frasier theme song
Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin',
Tossed salad and scrambled eggs
Oh My
Mercy
And maybe I seem a bit confused,
Yeah maybe, but I got you pegged!
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!
May Satans spawn walk the earth again
But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.
They're callin' again.
Scrambled eggs all over my face. What is a boy to do.
Goodnight, everybody.
View Results

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I never understood his fake english accent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

numberoneposter posted:

I never understood his fake english accent

Iirc that's how white people talk on the us virgin islands which is where gelmer krasey is from

How this relates to Frasier the character I do not know

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im bob "bulldog" briscoe

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

FuhrerHat posted:

im bob "bulldog" briscoe

I'm Frederick during his goth phase.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Earwicker posted:

yes it is the same character.

Impossible. The Frasier in Cheers's father was dead. Frasier from Frasier's father is a central character in Frasier.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
Gaiser: Starring Krusty Grammer

Now available for streaming on GBSTV

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Earwicker posted:

he divorced lilith and got depressed and moved to seattle and got his own show, which was not as good as cheers but lasted for like 10 seasons for some reason

Earwicker posted:

yes it is the same character.

most cripplingly boring poster found

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

I voted for all of them except one. I assume this is allowed because I just did it and I will not be telling you which one I did not vote for as that is personal.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

RideTheSpiral posted:

lmao we've had earwicker for like 13 years and you just now realize this

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Applewhite posted:

Impossible. The Frasier in Cheers's father was dead. Frasier from Frasier's father is a central character in Frasier.

He made that up because the two of them weren't on speaking terms at the time. You'd know that if you'd spent time watching Frasier, a decent show, instead of Cheers, a terrible show for awful, boring people.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Fraiser and the Best Friends Gang should have been a 30 Rock spin off.

I think I can help you out with that. I'm just gonna need fifty dollars to get started.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

The amount of raw sexual innuendo in this song is pretty extreme for the hours that frasier is usually aired in.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Maris was such a loving jerk, she might be the worst sitcom wife after the mom from Home Improvement.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

KomodoWagon posted:

Iirc that's how white people talk on the us virgin islands which is where gelmer krasey is from

How this relates to Frasier the character I do not know

Niles sort of had the weird accent too when the show started but later on he sounds more like a normal American

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Earwicker posted:

Niles sort of had the weird accent too when the show started but later on he sounds more like a normal American

In universe the obvious explanation is that the Crane Bros. were affecting high class accents because they were pretentious twats.

Starman Super DX
Oct 17, 2011

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Earwicker posted:

I feel like it was two things: Him leaving his lovely ex-wife Maris and relaxing a little bit more as opposed to keeping up the appearance of being high class as well as the series just kinda getting generally wackier as it went on. I haven't seen enough of the later seasons but after he remarries I think his personality changes a bit and thus some of the jokes surrounding him had to change too. That's the impression I get anyway.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Applewhite posted:

In universe the obvious explanation is that the Crane Bros. were affecting high class accents because they were pretentious twats.

in Boston there is actually a group of people so old and rich that they still speak with a sort of British accent so originally thats what I thought was going on with Frasier but obviously in Seattle that wouldnt make any sense

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

FaradayCage posted:

Remember that thing that was kind of like telephone-pictionary on the internet a few years ago? Maybe 2011?

I got one that was "Frasier".

I drew a Frasier, a salad (tossed), and an egg (scrambled).

I thought it was delightful.

It got downvoted to like -2.

While the rest of the boners who actually drew the logo (complete with the word "Frasier") were upvoted to like +3/+4.

That's when I decided I hated the masses.

and then what happened

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
So, Roz or Daphne?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Libelous Slander posted:

So, Roz or Daphne?

Both

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Maris was such a loving jerk, she might be the worst sitcom wife after the mom from Home Improvement.

Jill was annoying and not overly attractive but she was willing to put up with a lot of poo poo and was quite often dtf which is already better than pretty much any relationship I've ever had. :shrug:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Libelous Slander posted:

So, Roz or Daphne?

diane

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

FuhrerHat posted:

im bob "bulldog" briscoe

Liked when they had a sexual hairess-ment seminar and the person offered him a pamphlet but he whipped out an old one and was like "nah I'm good"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Applewhite posted:

Maybe he lied

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

RideTheSpiral posted:

No way, not even in the same league as the actual awful boring serious posters like moridin or arbitraryc

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im the episode where the old man is creepin on people with the telescope

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

Jill was annoying and not overly attractive but she was willing to put up with a lot of poo poo and was quite often dtf which is already better than pretty much any relationship I've ever had. :shrug:

What I always despised about her was her staunch values in contrast to Tim. Sure, much of the way she behaved wouldn't be unreasonable but you married a guy who is literally a professional child and then act upset when this goes awry. The humor really leaves the show if you watch it thinking "Jesus, why don't they just get a divorce!?".

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

No it comes from the split universe, there are clues throughout the show. There is Prime Frasier, and Big Frasier. The former being the lovable posh oaf, and the latter being 1" taller

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Ratjaculation posted:

No it comes from the split universe, there are clues throughout the show. There is Prime Frasier, and Big Frasier. The former being the lovable posh oaf, and the latter being 1" taller

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i write Frasier fanfiction novels (a large collection of which involve the Frasier wearing diapers and being gay), so i'm probably the most qualified person to answer this poll.

it's "tossed salad and scrambled eggs"

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

Earwicker posted:

he divorced lilith and got depressed and moved to seattle and got his own show, which was not as good as cheers but lasted for like 10 seasons for some reason

TBH, Fraiser's call-in radio show never sounded very interesting and probably was worse than Cheers

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

TwoStepBoog posted:

i write Frasier fanfiction novels (a large collection of which involve the Frasier wearing diapers and being gay), so i'm probably the most qualified person to answer this poll.

Frasier slash Martin's chair please

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010

TwoStepBoog posted:

well, maybe.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
a frasier thread and i wasn't informed?!

http://i.imgur.com/DOYlzUO.gifv

FaradayCage
May 2, 2010
want that desert camo suspender.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEcOb38SOMo

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
niles was a hosed up stalker but luckily women actually love that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im the guys down at the pub who like to wind up marty by asking if his kids ever turned into men

• Locked thread