Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kill or Save the Animals??
Kill the animals
Save the animals
View Results

• Locked thread
Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

In Training posted:

OoT all dungeons hype.

Any sequence breaks involved?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Any sequence breaks involved?

I would imagine so since its under 2hours

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

What kind of blizzard?

Got a few six buck lunches and a Royal New York Cheesecake Blizzard.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

What kind of blizzard?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

crazy moment, a few of my fellow buds who like to meet up once a year and watch AGDQ were with me at DQ and Goofus (legally named that, parents were hippies) started getting salty about the line and kept yelling "hurry up! I want my DQ DQ!" which made us all crack up. I had my Blizzard come out my nose it was so funny.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

crazy moment, a four of my fellow buds who like to meet up once a year and watch AGDQ were with me and DQ and Goofus (legally named that, parents were hippies) started getting salty about the line and kept yelling "hurry up! I want my DQ DQ!" which made us all crack up. I had my Blizzard come out my nose it was so funny.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

crazy moment, a few of my fellow buds who like to meet up once a year and watch AGDQ were with me at DQ and Goofus (legally named that, parents were hippies) started getting salty about the line and kept yelling "hurry up! I want my DQ DQ!" which made us all crack up. I had my Blizzard come out my nose it was so funny.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
DQ win.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i bought OoT 3ds last week when it was 15$. Hoping this gets me hype enough to finish it

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh i didnt realize this was 3DS version, cool. Also it started ahead of time :stare:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

So many dropped Quick Texts.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

need more game audio

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

this game quite possibly has the most feels OST for me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

this game quite possibly has the most feels OST for me

This one or Yoshi's Island for me as well.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sad that I have to miss the beginning, I'll probably have to catch most of the runs on YouTube but it'll give hours of entertainment to look forward to at least

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Sad that I have to miss the beginning, I'll probably have to catch most of the runs on YouTube but it'll give hours of entertainment to look forward to at least

What little of the Ape Escape I saw looked good, and I'll have to watch it later.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Stuffed nose mildly sick monotone: This isn't very quick, but I wanna show this off real fast. [goes into first person mode looking at a giant gravestone that says BANANA 1999] Banana 1999.

[uproarious crowd noise and applause]

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ape escape 2 looks fun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The FOrward Extended Super Slide...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol my favorite part of these is how nearly every game has a time saving button press to make 9999 times during the run, like the text box stuff here. they always get excited when they nail an entire section, "Oh beautiful boxing there"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol my favorite part of these is how nearly every game has a time saving button press to make 9999 times during the run, like the text box stuff here. they always get excited when they nail an entire section, "Oh beautiful boxing there"

i like hearing a week straight about how bad and broken these games are or how lazy the devs are

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

The FOrward Extended Super Slide...

https://youtu.be/YrmIOu-kPYc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i like hearing a week straight about how bad and broken these games are or how lazy the devs are

I like how he clarified that this game wasn't by Nintendo which is why there's so many bugs (??)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

this guy has both complained that oot 3ds has the same glitches as the original version, calling the devs lazy for copying code, and complained that it doesnt have the same glitches, saying the devs break everything

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

"cuck-os"

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

this guy has both complained that oot 3ds has the same glitches as the original version, calling the devs lazy for copying code, and complained that it doesnt have the same glitches, saying the devs break everything

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I do like hearing about the ways this version is slightly different than original OoT

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My other favorite thing runners do is jokingly say "oh man this boss is really hard :iamafag:" like they haven't played this game for 9000 hours.

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
i liked when he pretended to die and then said it was on purpose and he was tricking us. i'm still not sure what the truth is. great storytelling.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like all the gross details they but all over Jabu Jabu in this version, lots of weird mucus stuff hanging from walls and ceilings

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think this OoT guy accidentally messed up really bad. From the way he's talking

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

gah

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

In Training posted:

This one or Yoshi's Island for me as well.

I had it tabbed out and when they started playing the Yoshi's Island music during the break earlier I switched tabs immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

• Locked thread