Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
banh mi wife: ....

banh mi wife: Bún bò huế

me: :wth: WHAat the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

me: I feel the same love for my sandwich wife as i did twenty years ago. sure, she's half-eaten. sure, her cilantro's yellowed and frayed, and she's got a mold spore in her crust. but she's my banh mi dammit, no other will do!!

But later, in the dead of night when it's too dark for Innocence to tread, I stand in front of a food cart. A man, face cloaked in shadow, prompts me: "Six dollars for half a sandwich, eight dollars for whole." I hurriedly pass him a crumpled wad of a fiver and three bills, and into my hands is delivered a hot, fresh banh mi slut, its buns taut and its fillings bulging. I bury my face, for both a taste and to hide myself from God, and the taste of sin overwhelms me.

Android Blues

FutonForensic posted:

me: I feel the same love for my sandwich wife as i did twenty years ago. sure, she's half-eaten. sure, her cilantro's yellowed and frayed, and she's got a mold spore in her crust. but she's my banh mi dammit, no other will do!!

But later, in the dead of night when it's too dark for Innocence to tread, I stand in front of a food cart. A man, face cloaked in shadow, prompts me: "Six dollars for half a sandwich, eight dollars for whole." I hurriedly pass him a crumpled wad of a fiver and three bills, and into my hands is delivered a hot, fresh banh mi slut, its buns taut and its fillings bulging. I bury my face, for both a taste and to hide myself from God, and the taste of sin overwhelms me.

City of Glompton

"Will you still love me when I'm no longer yum and flavorful?"

-banh mi wife's favorite lyrics I'm pretty sure

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bring Your Own Banh mi (wife)

Manifisto

yea, tho' the day be long

my banh mi wife awaits

ty nesamdoom!

Ultra Spoot

Don't you know my buns are small and humble so you don't confuse them, with subway

cda

by Hand Knit
I've been thinking more about this and I'm convinced that my wife of 20 years is NOT a banh mi sandwich. Evidence:

1. Her bread is rye.
2. Her dressing is Russian.
3. Her family is Orthodox Jews.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
Dear Penthouse Letters,

It happened to me. My wife has always been the adventurous sort, which is why she suggested we go to Vietnam for our twentieth wedding anniversary. I was pretty thrilled, I have to say; not that I don't love my wife but things had been getting a little stale between us. When we married, my mouth would water just thinking about her and her spicy ways and shapely buns. So a trip to one of the classic sex tourism hotspots got me feeling like a seventeen-year-old again.

Imagine my surprise and excitement when, even before we touched down in Saigon, I realized that my wife of 20 years was a banh mi sandwich.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

Dear Penthouse Letters,

It happened to me. My wife has always been the adventurous sort, which is why she suggested we go to Vietnam for our twentieth wedding anniversary. I was pretty thrilled, I have to say; not that I don't love my wife but things had been getting a little stale between us. When we married, my mouth would water just thinking about her and her spicy ways and shapely buns. So a trip to one of the classic sex tourism hotspots got me feeling like a seventeen-year-old again.

Imagine my surprise and excitement when, even before we touched down in Saigon, I realized that my wife of 20 years was a banh mi sandwich.

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
We met back in Nam

cda

by Hand Knit
A banh mi sandwich emerging from the water, smeared with camouflaging mud.

----------------

social vegan

slowm posted:

We met back in Nam

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

slowm posted:

We met back in Nam

Scaly Haylie

slowm posted:

We met back in Nom

Cosmik Slop

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

After an impromptu viewing of "Fifty Shades of Grey" my banh mi wife and I decided to try a bit of light bondage. Now I have a sandwich with some scotch tape wrapped around it and to be honest I kind of feel like a dickhead.

Manifisto

Cosmik Slop posted:

After an impromptu viewing of "Fifty Shades of Grey" my banh mi wife and I decided to try a bit of light bondage. Now I have a sandwich with some scotch tape wrapped around it and to be honest I kind of feel like a dickhead.

try some saran wrap, you'll thank me later :wink:

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

try some saran wrap, you'll thank me later :wink:

lol

cda

by Hand Knit
my wife of 20 years is the Pope

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
my dog is a banh mi sandwich

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cda posted:

my wife of 20 years is the Pope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Me: "Wh...what's this? Mayo?! But... I didn't..."
Banh mi wife: "..."
Me: "How could you?? After all this time?! I bet you didn't even stop to think of the sliders!!"
Banh mi wife: "..."

• Locked thread