Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Would you be platonically friends with a girl
Yes what's the big deal?
No what's the point?
It doesn't matter really. I think about death a lot.
View Results

• Locked thread
Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
:synpa:

the very definite of friendship is described as an exchange of some sort. So yeah i'll carry your printer....IF and only IF i can....nevermind, its not important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
voted death in absence of goku

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Les Os posted:

Being platonic friends with girls is the same as being platonic friends with guys but girls are cuter and talk about sex/bodily functions more

Period poop is far from cultural mainstream. I keep my ear to the underground and period coughing barely registers. The Collective Unconscious is a joke of a philosophical concept.

i like that fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Mar 23, 2017

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

if by "platonic" you mean "would carry a printer two miles for in hopes of a hug" then yes

I made a friend who was a man carry a large rug up a flight of stairs for me and he was happy to do it with his superior arm strength.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Yea because being friends with girls is classy as heck

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

shovelbum posted:

voted death in absence of goku

hell, same

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
one cool thing about being friends with a girl is that you can play DOTA and Nintendo together and also you can check out their body and jack off to the memory of it inside the shower, or with a sock in your bed.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Smythe posted:

one cool thing about being friends with a girl is that you can play DOTA and Nintendo together and also you can check out their body and jack off to the memory of it inside the shower, or with a sock in your bed.

Get the he** out here, you misogynist jerk.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

i like that posted:

Done.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

i like that posted:

what the h*ck kind of language is that you j*rkw*d

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
a sock, lmbo

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
s*ck

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
is this another Pick thread? jeeze...

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Smythe posted:

What the he**? This kind of behavior is bringing GBS down and making it unsafe for women to post

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
My friendship with girls is the platonic ideal of friendship. Mine is the absolute fixed essence of the idea of friendship in this known universe, in its most perfect and true form

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Squashing Machine posted:

My friendship with girls is the platonic ideal of friendship. Mine is the absolute fixed essence of the idea of friendship in this known universe, in its most perfect and true form

:same:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I like to be friends with girls so I can fantasize about being married w/ them and watching them paint as summer sunshine comes in through the french blinds of our home and falls across her face. Pretty standard poo poo imo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Psycho Society posted:

I like to be friends with girls so I can fantasize about being married w/ them and watching them paint as summer sunshine comes in through the french blinds of our home and falls across her face. Pretty standard poo poo imo

yea

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
No thanks OP. I don't hang out w/ children. That's creepy as gently caress.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Also, didn't Plato do sex to those boys? NE way, making it a girl isn't better, sorry.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Idiot Kicker posted:

Lol yeah girls enjoy my company we talk about many subjects

Try opening your heart. Instead of being afraid of intimidated by girls, tell a random woman at the office you are acquainted with but don't know much better "i feel so sad sometimes. is it not masculine to admit that? none of the guys i can talk to about this..." and I promise she will love you....

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

500 good dogs posted:

is this another Pick thread? jeeze...

believe it or not it isn't

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
i feel so sad sometimes.

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

If she has lot's of female friends then gently caress yeah!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

i like that posted:

Try opening your heart. Instead of being afraid of intimidated by girls, tell a random woman at the office you are acquainted with but don't know much better "i feel so sad sometimes. is it not masculine to admit that? none of the guys i can talk to about this..." and I promise she will love you....

What the.. :downswords:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

plato can suck my balls. i want to be deleuzian friends with a girl

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

plato can suck my balls. i want to be deleuzian friends with a girl

Deluzeawhaaa?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i would go to a baseball game with almost any of you and even buy my own nachos

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
Yeah I have a lot of Platonic female friends. They're all pretty hot, though. Wait a minute....

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
but who is going to pay for MY nachos

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

get some money from your girlfriend dang

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

ok u can have some of my nachos but u cant take the jalapenos off

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

ok u can have some of my nachos but u cant take the jalapenos off

Can you buy me a hotdog

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

whoflungpoop posted:

get some money from your girlfriend dang

I don't have a girlfriend. I'm investing all my emotional energy into fantasizing about a relationship with you that will never, ever happen. Now give me some of your nachos.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
we can split a slushie

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
It's ok to be friends with girls.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
hell no women are stupid they perpetuate a race that is a failure in every respect
men too

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Psycho Society posted:

Can you buy me a hotdog

if its dollar hotdog day at minute maid park i will buy US like a bunch but you have to carry them to our seats and be cool with my farts

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Nah son. That ain't me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

if its dollar hotdog day at minute maid park i will buy US like a bunch but you have to carry them to our seats and be cool with my farts

deal

• Locked thread