Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

Game over man, game over!!

Throw me in as a door kicker please. And give me grenades, only grenades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
alright loving poo poo. When I tried to inject my own av as a test it broke the game, but I had a backup so that's good.

Also I forgot Who What Now the first time around, you made it in this mission. protagonist you stay home with the other two mooks so you won't die.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I'm gonna fuckin' kill them all.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Squad select:

probably brought too many guys, but not a big deal. We're going with two squads:

Honkey Dong, pverty goat, hubcaps, Harvey god. Heavy hitters, powerful ordinance.
Who What Now, Blue Train, Chicken Heart. Little bit faster, lighter armaments. Blue train got some tricks.

fancy place, they don't see us yet

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Im back at the base doing gay science on my dick and balls

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Put me in as your stunsticksman, I wanna get in there and show the aliens my swordplay skills.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
well, that wasn't too long. Honky Dong Took the liberty of loading up incindeary rounds

everyone else in the squad was super eager and blasted out some shots but loving cant aim for poo poo and everything missed

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
snaps off a shot...

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Hey make me an agent but a robot agent and I want to exclusively use fire grenades and fire rockets and just burn poo poo, take me on all your futuristic manson cult missions

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
nailed him, nice! He'll burn to death probably but I don't know how long it'll take

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

SniperWoreConverse posted:

nailed him, nice! He'll burn to death probably but I don't know how long it'll take

fuk yea

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
poverty goat manages to dump half a mag and hit the curtain. Well, we're here to gently caress em up, so good work? Can't see thru the flames too well I guess. Better leave the rest in, always want to have some extra time for reaction shots, unless you've killed everything

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
durg I posted wrong screen and don't know how to edit the ones you upload to the forums

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Harveygod was able to run up and score some hits
Free hubcaps moves to a support position

Squad 2 Hauls rear end to support

On their next turn the cultists just run around stupidly confused for no reason, the guy who caught on fire managed to put it out. Harveygod finishes the one with no problem

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
hubcaps takes out the other with armor piercing rounds

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
pg runs up to check what they had on them.

Disappointingly underequipped. Just pistols. Makes the job easier I guess.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

So I shot the gently caress outta that first guy and started the fire? gently caress yeah son, kill maim burn.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Harvey and honky move up, pg guards hubcaps who used all the time units trying to kill one guy

squad two moves up in a different direction. Next rooms are empty. These fucks are hiding somewhere.

I have who what now shoot up the joint indiscriminately to see if they're hiding behind curtains but no luck. Prob in the basement wich is a terrible place for fires

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Prob in the basement wich is a terrible place for fires

I'm gonna burn that motherfucker down anyway.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Former DILF posted:

Im back at the base doing gay science on my dick and balls

i'm dehydrated and coated in a thick layer of fuckmusk

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I Had chickenheart do the same thing from another angle, nothing. Squad two is nowhere near anybody and the only action they got is shooting down curtains.

On their turn a sniper runs out of the basement directly into the middle of squad one. Teamwork and multishots kill the gently caress out of him.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play - I'm gay

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

They're already 6 feet underground, saves time

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I wanna know specifically who kills who and how. Running kill counts and poo poo.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Former DILF posted:

i'm dehydrated and coated in a thick layer of fuckmusk

Trust me, your work is going to pay off man, we'll get to your updates after this

pg goes down the lift and right into another cultist. Uhh, four more cultists

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

:siren: In fact, I will buy an av/title (of my choice) for the fighter left alive with the highest kill count and the top scientist (I have no loving clue what the metric for this is so the OP will have to tell me) by the time this thread is over or dies from inactivity. :siren:

I'm willing to :toxx: on this poo poo.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

gently caress yeah this is gonna be good

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Pg savagely murders the dude who was two steps away, a masterwork of being able to point and pull the trigger. Unfortunately they cannot come even close to hitting any of the guys that are 15 feet away and need to retreat or get ganged up on. They'll guard the lift from the top.

HDC drops down and lights up the whole hallway with a couple shots, but is incapable of shooting past these guys to also light up their retreat, so he's going to have to haul rear end down one of these tunnels or back up the lift. If these guys get too close he will probably end up catching himself on fire.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
meanwhile harvygod jumps off the ledge into the lower worship level like a psycho, but I wasn't able to catch a shot in time. Getting to the access hatch, it's...

A loving empty office. Goddamn it.
We didn't bring any demo charges, so don't expect blowing a hole in the wall to save HDC

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
I wanna die like the bitch I am

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I'm willing to die a horrible alien related death if you would have me.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
HDC runs for safety:

the problem with fire ammo is it's more of an area denial type weapon. HDC will NOT be able to kill this guy without dumping his entire mag, and this may not be enough even if he does

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

HDC drops down and lights up the whole hallway with a couple shots, but is incapable of shooting past these guys to also light up their retreat, so he's going to have to haul rear end down one of these tunnels or back up the lift. If these guys get too close he will probably end up catching himself on fire.

HDC runs for safety:

the problem with fire ammo is it's more of an area denial type weapon. HDC will NOT be able to kill this guy without dumping his entire mag, and this may not be enough even if he does

DUMP THE WHOLE loving MAG. DUMP ALL THE MAGS.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
HDC shoots one off and runs up the lift, but there's not even enough time to turn around. On their turn one runs up, on loving fire, and tries to attack. Doesn't work, the other guys mow him down.

I can't see it but I hear sounds of running, guys getting burned, and... small arms fire?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

lmao some dude I set on fire tried to end me, failed, and got killed by one of you other filthy bastards for his efforts. Godamn this is great. And all we can hear is sounds of the hellish conflagration I started.

I've changed my mind, gently caress the shotgun in your face assault route. I just wanna recklessly start fires until I'm dead from here on out. This is amazing.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Squad What Now's mission of destroying decorations is a vital element of long term psychological warfare.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Seriously though SniperWoreConverse keep track of kill counts and who's the best scientist. I'm legit gonna buy avs for the best of each (of my choice, but while maybe embarassing depending on my level of creativity at the time they'll be X-COM related).

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Honky Dong Country posted:

lmao some dude I set on fire tried to end me, failed, and got killed by one of you other filthy bastards for his efforts. Godamn this is great. And all we can hear is sounds of the hellish conflagration I started.

I've changed my mind, gently caress the shotgun in your face assault route. I just wanna recklessly start fires until I'm dead from here on out. This is amazing.

He could have. You're back was turned and the cultist had a lot of time. It was the split second reactions of the rest of the squad that kept you from harms way.

Who What Now posted:

Squad What Now's mission of destroying decorations is a vital element of long term psychological warfare.

More than you think.
Squad two has finally made it to the second lift, Who What Now mows upen these dumbass curtains so ChickenHeart can drop down. Mag dump. Completely to empty, then run back up the lift. Two shots hit, so good work? Time to deploy the crafty BlueTrain.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
By crippling their velvet curtain supply lines, XCOM hopes to force the Cult of Sirius into an unsustainable furniture-replacement death spiral.

We predict the CoS will capitulate within the month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

voted 5 for playing a superior xcom

put me in coach

• Locked thread