Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAD :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Man Panarin is fun to watch

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

That's a trip?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Murray hasn't made a big save and Pens keep giving up retarded odd man break/high quality shots. Sigh.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

It's nice to have a semi-coherent PP.

e- On the other hand.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Uh oh, Kreids will not return :ohdear:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
lol Hornquist can opened. No call.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
Benn and Morrow on the PK, what could go wrong?!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

gently caress off. Columbus gets away with 2 penalties and then Murray lays another egg. gently caress off.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Wew Murray

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

gently caress off. Columbus gets away with 2 penalties and then Murray lays another egg. gently caress off.

:siren: Do I have to post the Kessel goal while Werenski made a cherry snow cone last year to demonstrate how refs give and taketh away? :siren:

(That should've been a penalty on Anderson and I was waiting for the whistle, so and :wtc: refs?)

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

:siren: Do I have to post the Kessel goal with Werenski making a snow cone last year to make you feel better? :siren:

(That should've been a penalty and I was waiting for the whiste, so and :wtc: refs?)

Nah :( Pens just can't do anything right so far this season. I mean Ryan Reaves is currently on the 3rd line. So :rip:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Also lol the puck hit the ref....who was above the boards and stayed in play because of it. That makes the 4th goal even better.

Edit: Murray rocking a .846 tonight not improving on that .906 season save %

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Jesus, this game is some sort of poo poo show and it's got nothing to do with PIMs.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

:siren: Pens still going to lose but :siren:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
5-1 Boston via Grizzle-lick

http://i.imgur.com/gNLBxdV.mp4

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
that was pretty good use of the boards

Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

Man, I am not looking forward to McQuaid coming back

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
well i had put that out of my mind until just now so thanks.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Canada just finished so 1) RIVALRY and 2) gently caress the wild.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
g'gently caress yourselves senators and your garbage rear end garbage owner

http://i.imgur.com/iY0vtqh.gifv
http://i.imgur.com/29Mt5dV.gifv

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Did Malkin lose an edge coming off the bench or was that just an attempt to trip Foligno?

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Lost Season posted:

Man, I am not looking forward to McQuaid coming back

:same:

He can just stay injured for all i care. Not like INJURED-injured just :airquote: injured :airquote:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Lol at the sabres

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Did Malkin lose an edge coming off the bench or was that just an attempt to trip Foligno?

It was probably an attempt by Maklin to be dirty

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
:siren: Jarnkrok! :siren:

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

You're allowed to score 4 goals in one game?

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
hell yes Jake

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

:siren: No team folds as easily against the Pens as the Jackets do.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Well then :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Lost Season posted:

Oh good, we're just gonna let the Pens back into this

e- Well, this went to "At least we got a point" in a hurry.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
man the Devils were bad after the first. Cory has been so good lately.

Actually I thought Vatanen was really good all game. Maybe his best game as a Devil.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Nah :( Pens just can't do anything right so far this season. I mean Ryan Reaves is currently on the 3rd line. So :rip:

Your team's not out of it until they're on the bad end of a handshake line, tbf.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Good poo poo CBJ

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

Your team's not out of it until they're on the bad end of a handshake line, tbf.

You're good people Sprague.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

lol jackets

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

The Edmonton - Winnipeg game is.....what's the word?

good.

It's a good hockey game between Winnipeg and Edmonton.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

I'm going with "this gets called back for goalie interference".

edit: sometimes I hate to be right.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
How in the gently caress is that goalie interference?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hold the loving phone. More hockey after all.

I literally turned it off and stormed off.

• Locked thread