Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress your lovely fact op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Did you know that piss is stored in the balls??

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Here's a real one.

23=8
32=9
These are the only two positive whole-number powers (excluding powers of 1 obvs) that are consecutive.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

dads friend steve posted:

Did you know that piss is stored in the balls??

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Fun fact: During the Moscow theater hostage crisis of 2002 170 hostages were killed, 169 died due to the effects of the gas used to subdue the separatists in the theater. The vast majority of these people choked to death on their own vomit as they were simply loaded onto buses to be transported to hospital with no medical personal present at all.

Officially the deaths are listed as "heart attacks" and no blame is accepted y the Russian government.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

504 posted:

Fun fact: During the Moscow theater hostage crisis of 2002 170 hostages were killed, 169 died due to the effects of the gas used to subdue the separatists in the theater. The vast majority of these people choked to death on their own vomit as they were simply loaded onto buses to be transported to hospital with no medical personal present at all.

Officially the deaths are listed as "heart attacks" and no blame is accepted y the Russian government.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I ATE A LIZARD

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

a cornhole is an orifice not a receptacle

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

veiled boner fuel posted:

mine is

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

James Joyce had a fart fetish

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This is the 52nd post in this thread

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I can't get over that cat, drat

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Over There posted:

My fun fact is that I never noticed the fat cat face with the fish picture on the door before as many times as I've seen this cat squeezing through a too-small flap. I think that cat's owners are taunting and fattening him, and I think that is improper.

Also, do you know about accessory toenails? Everything online says they only occur on fifth (or pinky) toes, but I think I have them on my fourth (ring) toes.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Over There posted:

Also, what happened to your bird, man?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Vato posted:

Also, what happened to your bird, man?

It got taxidermized. Jose says I have to keep this one for a little while longer

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
I shat blood today

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

We Know Catheters posted:

I shat blood today

Fun fact: as a goon, you probably didn't actually shat blood but rather due to severe anal fissures blood simply shot out of your sphincter!

Jake Mustache
Feb 7, 2017
If you were to take your blood vessels out and stretch them out end to end, you would likely die.

cnut
May 3, 2016

When women squirt they are really peeing.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

ralph nader first got famous by writing a book about seatbelts. it was called, "unsafe at any the bus that couldn't slow down"

cnut
May 3, 2016

Doctor Dogballs posted:

ralph nader first got famous by writing a book about seatbelts. it was called, "unsafe at any the bus that couldn't slow down"

:thunk:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Devils Affricate posted:

Apparently not, seeing as how they're just sugar with a spritz of chemicals.

One of the worst candy experiences possible is biting into a bunch of Skittles, thinking they were M&Ms.

lol imagine preferring m&ms to skittles

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

veiled boner fuel posted:

Maybe we should ask Dan for his opinion.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Vato posted:

My fun fact is that I never noticed the fat cat face with the fish picture on the door before as many times as I've seen this cat squeezing through a too-small flap. I think that cat's owners are taunting and fattening him, and I think that is improper.

I think fat animals are hilarious and there should be a zoo devoted to them.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Milo and POTUS posted:

The best way to eat skittles is to pour the entire bag of them into your mouth at once and just sit there drooling and wheezing your way through the giant chewy mouthful

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Over There posted:

excuse me?

e: wow its just peanut butter powder

http://www.candyblog.net/blog/item/reeses_pieces

That's quite a site you stumbled upon.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Over There posted:

Did you guys know that all skittles are the same flavor?

There's a scent placed on the coating that tricks you into thinking they are different flavors. All you're actually tasting is sugar!

if you buy this you're dumb. they are flavored. quite strongly and distinctly

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

the spicy skittles are really good too, thats a fun fact

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Milo and POTUS posted:

Are we talking the peanut M&M's here, or the Smarties knock-offs?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Doctor Dogballs posted:

He is being intentionally misleading and disingenuous as always by saying the center core is not flavored thus the whole candy is not flavored wvwn though the outside is strongly flavored or, as he bullshits, is "scented"

This is his gimmick and you should never believe anything he says or even put him on ignore (if you're one of those people)

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

If your hand is bigger than your face then you have cancer.

Every time I check, some joker thinks it’s clever to hit my hand. Motherfucker, this is cancer! Life and death!

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
dna molecules are held together by quantum entanglement

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

He is being intentionally misleading and disingenuous as always by saying the center core is not flavored thus the whole candy is not flavored wvwn though the outside is strongly flavored or, as he bullshits, is "scented"

This is his gimmick and you should never believe anything he says or even put him on ignore (if you're one of those people)

Que?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Wrong my friend

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesal...ontent=20180108

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I like steak, peppers, hot peppers, onions, more onions, mushrooms. Also, some cheddah.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The tallest mountain in the solar system is Olympus Mons on Mars.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cnut posted:

When women squirt they are really peeing.

womsn pee is stored in the balls

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Opossums don't really "play" dead. They pass out from fright!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
In England, it is legal of have pet skunks, but it is illegal to remove their scent glands (just like it is illegal to declaw cats), so Brit pet skunks can spray if they so desire!

• Locked thread