Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
- Lowtax's finger (still attached to Lowtax)
- Lowtax's finger (no longer attached to Lowtax)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.
Packed full of popcorn kernel pieces. Like, an impossible amount of them. Several ounces, at least.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
my rear end is crammed to the rim with thoughts and prayers

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
mostly lasagna, in... near-mint condition

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
im p sure I have the piss tape lodged somewhere in my hinder

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

i think my rectum has already been infiltrated by aliens, sometimes I hear space sounds coming from down there

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

my rectum's contents are strictly confidential

nice try aliens :rolleyes:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

SmokaDustbowl posted:

the black box from malaysian flight 370

The black box from Richard Kelly's The Box

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Mein Kampf Enthusiast posted:

-Bruce Coville's Book of Monsters

I've been looking for a copy forever, are you selling???

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Scars, and my fingers, you weirdos.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

free hubcaps posted:

i think my rectum has already been infiltrated by aliens, sometimes I hear space sounds coming from down there

mine sounds like a cave from earthbound sometimes so i would guess some neanderthals ?

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
I used to have a ship in a bottle in my butthole, but I forgot to take it out before sitting down, so now I have broken glass and some bits of wood and twine in there.

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

The Democratic People's Republic of North Korea. Full size

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
Rations, whiskey, a small pocket knife and a carton of cigarettes. I like to be prepared.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The dodo is not extinct. They live in my arse under a false name, doodoo.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Labes for days posted:

I've been looking for a copy forever, are you selling???

I unironically wish I still had all those books because they're not cheap to find used and they were unironically awesome. Same for the My Teacher is an Alien series and the Dimension X series.

e: I still have a copy of Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher somewhere for sure

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
the contents of the briefcase from pulp fiction

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Aliens implanted a toxic gland in my butt to make my farts more powerful.

Pretty swell guys, those aliens.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
poop

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

I unironically wish I still had all those books because they're not cheap to find used and they were unironically awesome. Same for the My Teacher is an Alien series and the Dimension X series.

i have a hardcover copy of the entire My Teacher Is An Alien series and it is really great. however, alien-themed as it is, i have never had it in my b-hole

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
my rear end is feeling alien
i try to sit it out

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

myDad posted:

*Greedo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Ghosts.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Let's get silly about Aliens and the content of our buttholes.

When I get anal probed I pretend to push but really just shoot silly string out of my butt. The greys love that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
two butts pushing an anal probe back and forth forever

Beer Hall Putz
Sep 10, 2005

Unpleasent snacking
Please put your hands into your butt and pull it open so everyone can see. Be an educator.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

They were the best and yeah, I can't find affordable copies. Wish I'd thought to put them up my butt when I had them. :rip:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

My butt contains Tinkerbell from the lovely J.M. Barrie novel Peter Pan. I have repeatedly asked her to leave and she refuses. I have repeatedly asked her if she could at least douse me with fairy dust so I can fly and she says no. I have repeatedly asked her why she likes it so much in there and she just tells me to mind my own business. However on occasion she mutters to herself, and one time I clearly heard her say "Wendy will never fit in here".

My last attempt to resolve this situation consisted of me asking her what right she has to move into my butt and her response was "Eminent Domain, bitch."

She has accepted food, water, and a clean sock of mine to use as a sleeping bag, but otherwise I have been unable to even slightly melt her icy fae demeanor.

Please help.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
actually if the aliens are going to be up in there anyways maybe they can tell me why i'm waking up at 4am with an upset stomach if i eat or drink anything after 7:30 the night before

Thuneral
Jul 25, 2004
High Listener For Music Awful

I only wish I could find fingers up my keyster. :smith: ~forever alone~

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Labes for days posted:

They were the best and yeah, I can't find affordable copies. Wish I'd thought to put them up my butt when I had them. :rip:

I wonder if I can get them on Kindle for reasonable prices

You remember that one story about the fat dude who lived in the house full of garbage and ate people through a mouth in his stomach and then stretched their skins over marionettes? Pretty dark poo poo for a kids' book.

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

another alien probe

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

myDad posted:

*Greedo

needo that greedo

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

My butt contains Tinkerbell from the lovely J.M. Barrie novel Peter Pan. I have repeatedly asked her to leave and she refuses. I have repeatedly asked her if she could at least douse me with fairy dust so I can fly and she says no. I have repeatedly asked her why she likes it so much in there and she just tells me to mind my own business. However on occasion she mutters to herself, and one time I clearly heard her say "Wendy will never fit in here".

My last attempt to resolve this situation consisted of me asking her what right she has to move into my butt and her response was "Eminent Domain, bitch."

She has accepted food, water, and a clean sock of mine to use as a sleeping bag, but otherwise I have been unable to even slightly melt her icy fae demeanor.

Please help.

I don't believe in fairies.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I wonder if I can get them on Kindle for reasonable prices

You remember that one story about the fat dude who lived in the house full of garbage and ate people through a mouth in his stomach and then stretched their skins over marionettes? Pretty dark poo poo for a kids' book.

I looked again and I guess you can get copies used about $5, however the boxed set i couldn't find. They're not digitized as far as I can tell. :(

That was The Fat Man and yeah it loving owned. Pee pie!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I would love to have them easily accessible - I have a hard time committing to adult-length books when I'm on work trips and poo poo, it'd be great to be able to pass the time with those.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

In the interest of not derailing this thread, https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3849889

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
They want my phantasm sphere!

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Cobra Commander, then Zartan, and lastly Lifeline.

After Lifeline didn't come back out Duke ordered the entrance sealed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaximusCraptaculous
Apr 20, 2008

If you mess this up, so help me GOD I will rip your balls off with my bare hands!
WITH MY BARE HANDS GOD DAMN YOU!!
A mason jar

• Locked thread