Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Sorry Synthy, but Patrick Klepek's got you beat in the fake Patrick Klepek posts.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Christ

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Sorry Synthy, but Patrick Klepek's got you beat in the fake Patrick Klepek posts.

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Me playing this game so far:

Hour 1: So you are a 10/10. Hello 10/10, let's have a lot of fun together. I heard great things about you
Hour 2: Hmm, so where are you from that they call you a 10/10? Yeah? Just asking, you know, over here, the bureaucracy's a bitch and you can't get those titles that easily
Hour 3: You are no 10/10....your government lied to you, they paid people to make you a 10/10. Also you are loving hard. Not Dark Souls hard in a way, but "this is stupid" hard hard
Hour 5: Well, I'll give you that, your combat flows nicely, and the difficulty is okay I guess....you ARE a lot of fun
Hour 10: gently caress that, you go to eleven, you are 11/10, I am unworthy of playing you!!!

....but gently caress that boy!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

Hour 1: So you are a 10/10. Hello 10/10, let's have a lot of fun together. I heard great things about you
Hour 2: Hmm, so where are you from that they call you a 10/10? Yeah? Just asking, you know, over here, the bureaucracy's a bitch and you can't get those titles that easily
Hour 3: You are no 10/10....your government lied to you, they paid people to make you a 10/10. Also you are loving hard. Not Dark Souls hard in a way, but "this is stupid" hard hard
Hour 5: Well, I'll give you that, your combat flows nicely, and the difficulty is okay I guess....you ARE a lot of fun
Hour 10: gently caress that, you go to eleven, you are 11/10, I am unworthy of playing you!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"We all gotta take responsibility sometime, huh?” mutters a young child as he quietly slings a well-worn bow over his back. His eyes never break with the towering presence nearby, a man the child calls father. To those unfortunate enough to have crossed paths with him, though, it’s Kratos, god of war. Most who question him slide through his fiery blades, blood scattered to the winds, but his son, Atreus, is different. So is this God of War. Using Atreus as a vehicle, his creators have decided to turn the tables on him, and therefore, themselves. What does it mean to create, to be, a monster?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*turning to my GF* That's Kratos...the god of war.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

"We all gotta take responsibility sometime, huh?” mutters a young child as he quietly slings a well-worn bow over his back. His eyes never break with the towering presence nearby, a man the child calls father. To those unfortunate enough to have crossed paths with him, though, it’s Kratos, god of war. Most who question him slide through his fiery blades, blood scattered to the winds, but his son, Atreus, is different. So is this God of War. Using Atreus as a vehicle, his creators have decided to turn the tables on him, and therefore, themselves. What does it mean to create, to be, a monster?

Oh my god I thought this was a joke

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*on a wooden dining chair in 2005 talking out loud to myself in my dark bedroom* That's Kratos...the god of war.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

In Training posted:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Kratos Days of Bloody Assfucking Are Over

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

*on a wooden dining chair in 2005 talking out loud to myself in my dark bedroom* That's Kratos...the god of war.

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Shrugging shoulders after being pied in the face while a trombone plays* That’s Kratos, the god of war!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The sentence "What does it mean to create, to be, a monster?", especially the formatting/punctuation choices, makes my blood boil.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lol

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

In Training posted:

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ween posted:

Kratos Days of Bloody Assfucking Are Over

Lmfao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Kratos’ thirsty grunts as he rapes a Greek whore in a hot tub and the soft fatherly grunts he offers his son are both a contrast and a reminder: raping is bad and being a father is good.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

The sentence "What does it mean to create, to be, a monster?", especially the formatting/punctuation choices, makes my blood boil.
It's insanely bad.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Klepek is a retard who writes like an 8th grader

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

an 8th grader that gets shoved into lockers

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/988214868581892096

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

To be, a monster. To create, a child. To be, a father. This, is god of war.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

So is this God of War.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Wikipedia .com list of dads has got an exciting new entry: Kratos, the God of War.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

So is this God of War.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

This is the game that finally broke me and got me to buy a PS4. In the mean time, let's talk about Norse mythology and how loving rad it is! Any stories I tell in this thread will be based on Neil Gaiman's recent compendium Norse Mythology, with the Internet filling in the gaps and an occasional dash of my own pizazz.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

R. Guyovich posted:

This is the game that finally broke me and got me to buy a PS4. In the mean time, let's talk about Norse mythology and how loving rad it is! Any stories I tell in this thread will be based on Neil Gaiman's recent compendium Norse Mythology, with the Internet filling in the gaps and an occasional dash of my own pizazz.

:allears:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Capitalizing internet is a sure sign of incurable AIDS.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

R. Guyovich posted:

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

R. Guyovich posted:

In Training posted:

HORMELCHILI posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3WimCPUkQY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Also you are loving hard. Not Dark Souls hard in a way, but "this is stupid" hard hard