Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Animal cruelty is a crime. Shoot a dog and someone will tell the sheriff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Barbers cut it better....

"Arthur’s hair and beard grow naturally according to in-game time, and shaving is, if not entirely manual, then certainly close to it. You can shave down individual parts of Arthur’s face to various lengths, essentially creating totally custom beards"

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Xbox Ambassador posted:

You mean I can't plug a mangy cur wtf

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

You can enter every building in the game, from barns to repurposed barns.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Xbox Ambassador posted:

It should be like this in real life.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

"Arthur’s hair and beard grow naturally according to in-game time, and shaving is, if not entirely manual, then certainly close to it. You can shave down individual parts of Arthur’s face to various lengths, essentially creating totally custom beards"

Insane

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

goferchan posted:

It should be like this in real life.

:hai:

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

You can enter every building in the game, from barns to repurposed barns.

There’s like 6 states in the game...

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Barns in many styles!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

More than 14,000 hand-placed and named horses, every single one of whom hates all the others.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Xbox Ambassador posted:

I'm excited to explore America with that unique Rockstar twist, you can visit Cuntafornia, New Sixtynine, Assazona, Nardsvana, Colonrado, and the mysterious foreign Sixtynine

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

elf help book posted:

I'm excited to explore America with that unique Rockstar twist, you can visit Cuntafornia, New Sixtynine, Assazona, Nardsvana, Colonrado, and the mysterious foreign Sixtynine

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

elf help book posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Feed your horse spoiled grain and it will have diarrhea an accurate 8 to 16 hours later EPIC!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

elf help book posted:

Feed your horse spoiled grain and it will have diarrhea an accurate 8 to 16 hours later EPIC!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Someone should make a RDR2 thread for people who don't want to read 9000 bbg posts

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

- Realistic carry weights. Shoot too much game? Good luck getting all back onto your wagon.

- Serious survival. Snakebite, broken legs, starvation. Can you complete your journey across the wild west?

- Real consequences. Broken axle? Out of wagon tongues? Too bad. Failure means death in the brutal world of Red Dead Redemption 2.

- Defeat the invincible pterodactyl!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

- Realistic carry weights. Shoot too much game? Good luck getting all back onto your wagon.

- Serious survival. Snakebite, broken legs, starvation. Can you complete your journey across the wild west?

- Real consequences. Broken axle? Out of wagon tongues? Too bad. Failure means death in the brutal world of Red Dead Redemption 2.

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Someone should make a RDR2 thread for people who don't want to read 9000 bbg posts

Now you can read 9000 cards against humanity tier jokes by fau and elfbutt instead

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

In another example of the game’s extreme attention to detail, the horse also serves as your inventory. Virtually everything Arthur carries with him you can actually see; his weapons aren’t hidden away in a menu. He’ll slide his shotgun and bow carefully into the saddle before he mounts the animal, and when you hunt, the carcass is slung over the horse’s back. (Rockstar tells me that the carcass will even start to rot over time, attracting flies and wolves in search of an easy meal.) It seems like a small thing, but it keeps you immersed in the world. Instead of checking a menu to see what you have on hand, you can simply look at Arthur and his horse.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Rockstar is bringing technology to its outer limits to give players the most realistic Wild West experience imaginable. For example, if you shoot an enemy cowboy in the head, it is much more likely to kill them instantly than shooting them in some other body part will, just like it was in the real Wild West.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm extremely hyped for this game.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I’m about as excited as I can be for a AAA western open world game at this point, which is only moderately excited. I’m more hyped up for the Fist of the North Star game that comes out that same week TBQH.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

E: double post

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Pre-Order Red Dead Redemption 2 to get:
• The War Horse
• The Outlaw Survival Kit
• Cash Bonus for Red Dead Redemption 2 Story Mode
• Bonus GTA$500,000 to spend immediately in Grand Theft Auto Online on PlayStation®4

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I’m about as excited as I can be for a AAA western open world game at this point, which is only moderately excited. I’m more hyped up for the Fist of the North Star game that comes out that same week TBQH.

Uhhh so you are excited for some nip crap from the kiddy fucker zipperheads from pedo tojo island instead of epic stuff from awesome sirs of the win state of California?

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

isn't rockstar from the uk? lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

an actual dog posted:

isn't rockstar from the uk? lol

Rockstar North (GTA) is. The San Diego team is doing RDR again.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

elf help book posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

out of the survivors of the vault, the New Cuntafornia Republic was born

Smirking_Serpent fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Sep 22, 2018

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game is gonna suck dick!!!! They should make a new Warriors game.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

In Training posted:

This game is gonna suck dick!!!! They should make a new Warriors game.

disagree with dick sucking agree on the warriors game. too bad they make one game every five years now. too busy coming up with different shades of blue for your bicycle handles in gta online

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

RDR sucks! The online let’s you spend really money!

Meanwhile

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/devil-may-cry-5-lets-you-spend-real-money-to-upgra/1100-6461972/

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Cant believe capcoms has sunk to this level

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ve been calling them Crapcom [touches earpiece] what’s that? That’s not their name? Sorry, my mistake folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Crapcorm