Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I think I will most likely end up smonking a little bit more of a weed than I usually do...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Stoner Sloth posted:

Okay here's the pond:

https://i.imgur.com/dRiiVS8.jpg

close up of sleepy ducks:

https://i.imgur.com/GxjfDoM.jpg

more active ducks from the other day:

https://i.imgur.com/ZPNMfOd.jpg

sunset from just above the pond area:

https://i.imgur.com/nV3WgZI.jpg

and nighttime looking up from the trees from just next to pond:

https://i.imgur.com/ppODLFt.jpg

sorry if they're not too great pics - still just figuring out camera and haven't taken many photos for ages lol

e: I'll try to get a better sunset one from a friends house some time - Adelaide sunsets are amazing cause we're one of the few capital cities this far south where the sun sets over the ocean.

it's like i'm there

i'm sitting by your frog pond in my mind rn and eating we'd by the mouthful popcorn style

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Whoa what if all of us were actually born on 420

Farecoal

There he go

hamjobs posted:

Buddy: I will legitimately give you WHEEDE if you are anywhere close to STL.

that's surprisingly close but still like a 5 hour drive. thanks for the offer tho :goatdrugs:

Areola Grande

i just realized next year it will be 04/20/2020

that's like...three twenties

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

i just realized next year it will be 04/20/2020

that's like...three twenties

Woahfuk that means you have to smonk 20*20*20 blunts

The bluntcube

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Go to work at the pot shop, spreading mirth and merriment to all for the first half of the day. Then I have 2 tickets to a concert at the legion hall for, not one, but two Iron Maiden cover bands. Almost guaranteed to be a massive shitshow.

Probably smoke some weed.

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

Also I gotta book a flight to Peru while I'm sober at some point before things get too crazy.

cool, are you going up into the mountains? to meet some llamas?

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

Jedrick posted:

Go to work at the pot shop, spreading mirth and merriment to all for the first half of the day. Then I have 2 tickets to a concert at the legion hall for, not one, but two Iron Maiden cover bands. Almost guaranteed to be a massive shitshow.

Probably smoke some weed.

modern day man of the cloth right here

Stoner Sloth

I love you all! Happy 4/20 BYOB!

I'm too high to post though but will be back later on!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

cool, are you going up into the mountains? to meet some llamas?

I'm going to Cusco to visit my chosen sister who just moved back to Chinchero, and probably eating a lot of saltado and then probably climb a bit if my legs work well enough.

Oh and probably like a lot of spinning and weaving and maybe getting seven or twenty pairs of boots and some coats and definitely another armoire from the guy that carves mangowood. Oh and spindles. Because I definitely need more chajchaj.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I got so high last night I passed out upside down in my chair* and woke up still high.

*Sitting weird is bisexual culture and I'm definitely chaotic evil bi obv.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

bird with big dick posted:

Has anyone in here ever gone an entire weekend without their blood alcohol content going above 0.15? Thinking about trying it but not sure if it’s worth it.

morcant posted:

It is if you happen to have weed on hand

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

hamjobs posted:

I got so high last night I passed out upside down in my chair* and woke up still high.

*Sitting weird is bisexual culture and I'm definitely chaotic evil bi obv.

sitting weird deserves its own thread imho

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

sitting weird deserves its own thread imho

This is true

vanisher

all these 4/20 or close birthdays

my bday is 4/2 for real

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
you ever been slightly too high, so you need to go smoke a joint to level yourself out?

Areola Grande

Jedrick posted:

you ever been slightly too high, so you need to go smoke a joint to level yourself out?

yes. this is called "getting normal"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

What if 69 was the weed number and 420 was the sex number? Asking for a friend.

Areola Grande

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

What if 69 was the weed number and 420 was the sex number? Asking for a friend.

tell your friend that would make tomorrow the hot dog day

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jedrick posted:

Literally at least once a week

vanisher posted:

all these 4/20 or close birthdays

my bday is 4/2 for real

I was born a month late for 4/20 because I'm late everywhere I go

My mom tho, she was right on time

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
fun fact, jesus died and came back because he ran out of weed and he knew that he dad grows the best poo poo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jedrick posted:

fun fact, jesus died and came back because he ran out of weed and he knew that he dad grows the best poo poo

For He sayeth, "Behold My hands and feet, that it is, I, Myself. Also, peep this righteous bag, and the Nugs therein, and see that they are good."

Goons Are Gifts

lol if you have a birthday

treasure bear

im dismayed to find weed threads in byob after i successfully banned it

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

treasure bear posted:

2 hi 2 follow the rulez

Areola Grande

treasure bear posted:

:stonklol:

Stoner Sloth

For He sayeth, "Behold My hands and feet, that it is, I, Myself. Also, peep this righteous bag, and the Nugs therein, and see that they are good."

hope everyone is having a good 4/20 and happy Easter to those who follow it and those who don't too (or who celebrate it next week)!

wake n bake best way to start day... now i'm thinkin' about the delicious bagel i'm gonna have soon!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Areola Grande

Stoner Sloth posted:

hope everyone is having a good 4/20 and happy Easter to those who follow it and those who don't too (or who celebrate it next week)!

wake n bake best way to start day... now i'm thinkin' about the delicious bagel i'm gonna have soon!

:yayclod:

g'morn and happy weed day frand

Stoner Sloth

:yayclod:

g'morn and happy weed day frand

happy weed day to you too frendo!

still riding high and feeling good after getting a decent sleep (well by my standards) the other night - it's weedmas miracle!

cda

by Hand Knit

This will be the sixty-ninth 4/20 since history began.

RIP Robin Williams, who died

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

cda posted:

RIP Robin Williams, who died

t'was weed what done the robining

Goons Are Gifts

treasure bear posted:

:ohdear:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

do not fear treasure bear, as he is too high to post enough to know that we'd is extremely BYOB now

Farecoal

There he go
lmao at Wikipedia's featured article

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.

Farecoal posted:

lol it that number

Areola Grande

Farecoal posted:

clearly the Wik smoeks we'd like a proper christian

Areola Grande

Goons Are Gifts

Wikipedia authors are secretly all goons and byob regs, this is their secret handshake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

it's like i'm there

i'm sitting by your frog pond in my mind rn and eating we'd by the mouthful popcorn style

i'm sure my frog frens would welcome you and get high with you like the good wednesdays that they are :beerpal:

Hope you're having a good day :) oh and I think your new sig is awesome but it's not displaying properly atm - just lists a link

And good catch on the hidden wikipedia message Farecoal :420: