Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

pmchem posted:

Let's give it a concerted post effort today / Monday before we give in?

Where else should I post other than the main fantasy thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

nerve posted:

Where else should I post other than the main fantasy thread?

Maybe other goon on league threads, if you’re in the league? We’ve got 12 guys here who could be posting or messaging.

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

Looks like you guys have an even 12 right now but if you end up odd again I'll join up.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Can you show the rosters of the two teams available? I'm considering a comeback.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Let's see if this works...

Keeper prices will be $5 more than drafted price. I'll skim the rosters for notable keeper prices for guys picked off waiver wire and edit them in below...

Boyd: $6
Hooper: $6
Royce Freeman: $44 lol
Dede: $7
Fournette: $54
Sterling Shepard: $15
Ebron: $6

sourdough fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Aug 13, 2019

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
^^ thanks!

ok so you're both totally in right sataere!?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

sourdough posted:

Let's see if this works...

Keeper prices will be $5 more than drafted price. I'll skim the rosters for notable keeper prices for guys picked off waiver wire and edit them in below...

Boyd: $6
Hooper: $6
Royce Freeman: $44 lol
Dede: $7
Fournette: $54
Sterling Shepard: $15
Ebron: $6

Those keepers look different from the teams lol.

Having said that, I'm in. There are a couple of decent keepers on both rosters. Even if there weren't, I'm trying to get back into more auction leagues.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Okay one of you pick a team and also give me your emails

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

nerve posted:

Okay one of you pick a team and also give me your emails

Sent you a pm

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

PM also sent

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I'm so happy we got 14 guys! Glad you're all here.

Are we declaring keepers on ESPN or on in thread?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Also I just noticed that on the ESPN site, the keeper lock date is after the draft date, which ... might be bad? in my other ESPN keeper league, the locks are done pre-draft so ESPN knows who's not available. I don't recall what GoR's dates were last year.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
okay invites sent and i changed the keeper date. you can announce them in this thread if you want. im still going back and forth on mine

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

sourdough posted:

If anyone has one great keeper and wants to trade for two good keepers, here's the keepers and prices I'm working with:

Juju ($11), Chubb ($14), Lindsay ($6), Engram ($11), Kupp ($15), Mack ($13), and DJ Moore ($10) 

Tentatively going with Juju, Chubb, and either Lindsay or Mack, but I'd be happy to trade those last two in for a more solidified low RB1, even if price isn't as good.

One last call on potential trades. With Luck iffy, I'm probably going Juju, Chubb, and Lindsay, but open to moving a couple of these guys for a higher end guy that's a worse salary.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I can offer up good keeper options too if anyone wants Mike Evans ($29), Damien Williams ($5), Calvin Ridley ($6?), Dante Pettis ($5). I'd want to do the same 'gimme a great keeper, I'll give you 2-3 good ones' type of deal.

Clearly nobody gets my James Conner after how everyone ridiculed him last year!!

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I DECLARE Stephon Diggs as my lone keeper. I think he will be under $20, but I just got locked out of ESPN for not knowing my password so we'll see.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
I'm keeping one whole person. Sony Michel

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I declare Damien Williams, Calvin Ridley, and JAMES CONNER as my keepers.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
i updated all the values for anyone that had theirs set. if you make a change you should let me know so i dont forget to update the cost

and i will be keeping one player. his name is michael thomas.

nerve fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Aug 16, 2019

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Khal Tebow settled on Juju, Chubb, and Mack

punch drunk
Nov 12, 2006

Bell because I already made a name from it.

and chris godwin and maybe lockett???

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
I had originally intended to keep Mark Ingram but I've changed my mind.

Casterly Gronk (name change pending, goodnight sweet prince) will be keeping OJ Howard and Curtis Samuel :/

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

So happy we're doing this and Cersei's Cylons can defend the crown

probably about as successfully as she did in the show

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
The Hound Pound will be retaining the services of

Odell Beckham Jr: 26$ :gizz:
Mike Williams
Kerryon Johnson

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Gobias Ind. posted:

I had originally intended to keep Mark Ingram but I've changed my mind.

Casterly Gronk (name change pending, goodnight sweet prince) will be keeping OJ Howard and Curtis Samuel :/

Casterly Gronk is a boss name.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Also I total forgot I'm not full hodor anymore

I'm The Delanie Price

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Oh poo poo, just realized draft is this weekend?! That's awesome, I'm pumped

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
hell YEAH this is my only league, it's da bes

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Thought I already picked my Keepers, but can't see them. I'm going Kamara, DJ, and (tentatively) Mahomes. If Zeke signs in the next 48 hrs, I'll keep him instead of Mahomes.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Thought I already picked my Keepers, but can't see them. I'm going Kamara, DJ, and (tentatively) Mahomes. If Zeke signs in the next 48 hrs, I'll keep him instead of Mahomes.

Wtf, you have Zeke, Kamara, DJ and Mahomes? If you didn't win last year, you have the worst luck.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Sataere posted:

Wtf, you have Zeke, Kamara, DJ and Mahomes? If you didn't win last year, you have the worst luck.

Uh oh....

I think he actually had Kelce too. It ended...poorly.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Sataere posted:

Championship game discussion starts here in the season 7 thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3863885&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=8#post490898105

It was decided by one point on basically the final play of Sunday Night Football. My waiver wire pickups worked out all season, but man, southshore's team is still stacked.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Sataere posted:

Building a juggernaut and crashing and burning in the finals is kinda my Fantasy Football "thing"...

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Building a juggernaut and crashing and burning in the finals is kinda my Fantasy Football "thing"...

This is the perfect summation of both fantasy football and Game of Thrones

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Is it ok to publicly post everyone's keepers, so we can update our auction sheets devise our personal and unique strategies going into the draft?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

sourdough posted:

Is it ok to publicly post everyone's keepers, so we can update our auction sheets devise our personal and unique strategies going into the draft?

Shouldn't it be visible already on the site?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Sataere posted:

Shouldn't it be visible already on the site?

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

it’ll be visible once nerve locks all keepers via espn deadline

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

and, re: keepers, since draft lobby opens 1 hour before draft, I think keepers need to be locked by commish at least 2 hours before the draft? or they might get screwed up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Okay I set them to lock in 5 minutes sorry friends