Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

leave me alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"is that eliquid or sexual lubricant?"

yes

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Blow vape up your rear end

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

JK Fresco posted:

The best is that if you're looking for a certsin type of used car, "never vaped in" is now a value-adder you can put in your listing

What kind of residue does vape leave in a car?

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Kazak posted:

What kind of residue does vape leave in a car?

With the window down, none

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

crabcakes dogg posted:

With the window down, none

Same as cigarette smoke, got it

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

JK Fresco posted:

Same as cigarette smoke, got it

nope

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Just a faint cotton candy bubblegum scent is all

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

taking small, discrete puffs to avoid the distinct crackling of my lightsaber-esque vape

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

charging a juul in my laptop’s usb port and telling everyone it doubles as a wifi range extender

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Blow your vapors into the mouth of sleeping infants for an efficient way to stay in jail.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Blow your vapors into the mouth of sleeping infants for an efficient way to stay in jail.

Why are there infants in jail

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

JK Fresco posted:

ICE been had been hosed up dude

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

work from home? :shrug:

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

immortalyawn posted:

Smoke-b-Gone

:chanpop:

Smoking weed at grandmas house just got SO MUCH EASIER

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

JK Fresco posted:

Blow vape up your rear end

Wait, is this not how we're supposed to be doing it? But my vape looks perfect for anal insertion.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

JK Fresco posted:

We make American jails out of infants.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Weka posted:

Wait, is this not how we're supposed to be doing it? But my vape looks perfect for anal insertion.

Yes in fact rhe full name of the original vape was the Xioliugamo Rectal E-cigarette also known as the Boof-a-Vape

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Train yourself to blow the vape smoke out of your ears so you look like a human cartoon character. BONUS fun trick 2 do at parties to break the ice.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Just hold it in until your shift is done.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
So addicted to sucking robot dicks that you have to do it at work, truly we live in the future

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

The Management posted:

So addicted to sucking robot dicks that you have to do it at work, truly we live in the future

I;m thinking bout thos robo-DONGs

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

The Management posted:

Robot dick suck factory is the only job left in town, you rear end

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
get fart flavored vape juice. then people will think you are just ripping rear end

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

jimmyjams posted:

get fart flavored vape juice. then people will think you are just ripping rear end

a nigga who vape in he own mouth. a shameful nigga.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

leave me alone

I’m on vapo

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

PMing former mod Deadmau5 for hook ups on the most cutting edge vape juices direct from China.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Macnult posted:

charging a juul in my laptop’s usb port and telling everyone it doubles as a wifi range extender

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Discreetly pretend to vape and instead schnort a whole gram of coke in one quick inhalation.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

leave me alone

im on smoko

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Crank up the AC to really loving cold mode and just vape and people will say 'hey, it's so cold in here i can see your breath!!' and you just play it off saying 'yeah, wow, i guess it is cold!'

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love
My MAGA chud coworker stealth vapes at his desk all day, but I haven’t been able to catch him blatantly doing it. Until I do, management refuses to do anything and I get to suffer as my COPD flares up and my quality of life diminishes by the day :yeah:

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Put your vape pen between your sandwich and then keep taking fake bites out of it at your desk. Like, "mmm yes, this sandwich is delicious," then blow the smoke in a manila folder and file it until the end of the day. The file name should be E. Vape, so you can remember to pull it and fan it out of a window.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Hide the vape in your bosses arsehole and take hits while you pretend to kiss their arse.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Weka posted:

Hide the vape in your bosses arsehole and take hits while you pretend to kiss their arse.

Did you learn this from The Art of The Deal?

Weka
May 5, 2019

I learned it from the sequel, Fart of the Deal.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I like the devil costume idea. Seriously.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

You hold it in for like 10 seconds and nothing comes out­.
Congrats, you've just learned how to vape in bars, cinemas or, yes, the workplace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Do you think agents/security now hide mics in vape pens so they just look like some schlub sneaking a vape on the sly as they communicate with their colleagues?