Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honky Dong Country

I couldn't have done it without my sweet new shades. They're like the ones from They Live except everything looks chill as gently caress and people are whispering compliments about each other into their watches.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

yeah they're p sweet; you're almost as handsome as I am

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

pixaal posted:

open the minion joker image using the file > open dialog.

I did this and now I'm having a respectful and sincere discussion about important current issues.

Honky Dong Country

Resting Lich Face posted:

I did this and now I'm having a respectful and sincere discussion about important current issues.

Please be gentle with him he has anxiety and these are trying times

----------------

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
reet

Honky Dong Country

man it looked like I didn't have feet so I changed outta my boots into some fresh white kicks. also the tree needed a star and I was v concerned that santa would get pulled over so i got him a license plate

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

welcome let me say we are happy you are here hello im heather

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alnilam

Honky Dong Country posted:

man it looked like I didn't have feet so I changed outta my boots into some fresh white kicks. also the tree needed a star and I was v concerned that santa would get pulled over so i got him a license plate

very thoughtful of u and nice kicks

Escape From Noise

Sorry. I had to get to sleep now I'm off to work!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

lookin good man, yeah that tree was definitely in need of a star haha little change big difference

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Sorry. I had to get to sleep now I'm off to work!

it's ok bud take your time i believe in you. there's still space on this card and i believe that you can follow your dreams and put the minion joker there. even if there wasn't you could still sneak him into santa's sleigh or something. the power is yours just reeach out and take it

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Tashilicious

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have heard this place is nice and enjoys bees. I think bees are pretty cool, especially the bumble ones. They kind of bump around like little idiots who can't fly but they seem happy about it and that's sweet.

----------------

Escape From Noise

Resident poster Heather "Heather Papps" Papps is a professional bee wrangler.

Tashilicious

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I didn't know bees needed to be wrangled. They seem pretty small and easy to control without the need of a whole wrangling thing to come into it.

Unless you are saying that resident poster heather "heather papps" papps is a tiny bee sized person who must wrangle the bees like a cowboy wrangles a mustang, in which case that is just neat.

----------------

Escape From Noise

This is BYOB. All of these outcomes are possible. *whispering* If you believe!

ulvir

nut

Heather Papps

hello friend

Tashilicious posted:

I didn't know bees needed to be wrangled. They seem pretty small and easy to control without the need of a whole wrangling thing to come into it.

Unless you are saying that resident poster heather "heather papps" papps is a tiny bee sized person who must wrangle the bees like a cowboy wrangles a mustang, in which case that is just neat.

bumbles are groundbees mostly, and solitary. sometimes a few bumble mommas build a little community, but each bumble collects it's own food store and lays eggs.

honeybees are different, much smaller, much less fuzzy. they also don't need to be wrangled as they do super well on their own - ask resident poster Stoner "Stoner Sloth" Sloth about that. he's got a hive in the back 40 that is spawning swarms as we post.

but i mean honey is so nice and tasty and wax is so useful so we like wrangle em. cows are domesticated, but honeybees are technically "tame" in that they adapt to human investment but also are genetically no different from the wyldtypes/landraces

anyways if i could shrink down and go into the hive i totally would, if i had some sort of iron man style exoskeleton and like lights and tools and stuff. i've seen more then one bee get stuck in hot propolis and just wriggle helplessly till her sisters show up and nibble it away to free them hello byob i am happy to "bee" here

Tashilicious

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Heather Papps posted:

bumbles are groundbees mostly, and solitary. sometimes a few bumble mommas build a little community, but each bumble collects it's own food store and lays eggs.

honeybees are different, much smaller, much less fuzzy. they also don't need to be wrangled as they do super well on their own - ask resident poster Stoner "Stoner Sloth" Sloth about that. he's got a hive in the back 40 that is spawning swarms as we post.

but i mean honey is so nice and tasty and wax is so useful so we like wrangle em. cows are domesticated, but honeybees are technically "tame" in that they adapt to human investment but also are genetically no different from the wyldtypes/landraces

anyways if i could shrink down and go into the hive i totally would, if i had some sort of iron man style exoskeleton and like lights and tools and stuff. i've seen more then one bee get stuck in hot propolis and just wriggle helplessly till her sisters show up and nibble it away to free them hello byob i am happy to "bee" here

Bee's are honestly amazing and I love the little guys, honey or bumble or wood. Hornets too. Back when I was a kid I used to rescue bees and wasps and hornets that fell into my kiddy pool. I may never have rescued a hornet, actually, because none of them every stung me, but maybe I did and their hornet brain was all "okay this child has rescued me, I shall dry off on their hand and then fly off without violence as payment of life debt".

How mad do you get at the animal liberation vegans who want to dismantle beekeeping?

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

Tashilicious posted:

How mad do you get at the animal liberation vegans who want to dismantle beekeeping?

none mad. i think it's funny, but also, the public doesn't really understand beekeeping. but why would they? i don't know how to do a surgery or fix a truck or run a zamboni it's a specific skillset and knowledge base.

the thing is, for a beekeeper more than any other animal husbandry operation, the health and happiness of the colony is vital to the volume and quality of the harvest. unlike factory farmed cattle or chicken, the way to be an effective beekeeper isn't to cram a trillion hives into a small space and mechanically feed them in some sort of dystopian nightmare.

the best way to be a successful beekeeper is to work very hard making sure the bees have every advantage you can give them as they go about their own business, and to ensure their survival as thanks for their work.

i am getting tired of explaining that bees aren't going extinct tho'

alnilam

There is a split between vegans who oppose honey and those who don't, and a lot of it comes down to whether they have a fundamental issue with the concept of taking things from an animal, or whether they simply oppose farming practices. Also even among the more fundamental vegans not all of them consider bees sentient enough to count :shrug: vegans are a land of contrasts

owlhawk911

Beneath Yonder Orb, Bees

Bees You Only Box

Black, Yellow, Omniscient Bees

Bring Your Own Balm

Heather Papps

hello friend

bees yield overwhelming bounties

owlhawk911

Heather Papps posted:

bees yield overwhelming bounties

:yeah:

Honky Dong Country

I wish I could make some bee friends and take care of them but I just don't have the time

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

I wish I could make some bee friends and take care of them but I just don't have the time

plant flowers or blossoming trees and enjoy the wild ones. i'd love to have a rabbit as a pet but i don't have the time so i enjoy my wild rabbit friends that live under my shed, also my wild deer friends who treat my backyard and the game trails that run through it as a sanctuary to hang out, eat and rest. there were two big deer that came through last night while i was out on my porch and i guess they've just got used to me waving at them and wishing them good luck when they pass through

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:captainpop:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:love:

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

gently caress yeah

sig by owlhawk911

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

it just keeps getting better and better, how does it do that!?

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Honky Dong Country

Holy gently caress this owns :eyepop:

----------------

owlhawk911

how would someone go about editing it more without fuckin up the skeletons rip? asking for a friend

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
just looked closer and i'm wondering if the little elf is humping the skeleton?

it's cool if it is, just wondering

Manifisto

owlhawk911 posted:

how would someone go about editing it more without fuckin up the skeletons rip? asking for a friend

edit the still version (the full sized one, without smoke) and I can re-smokify it when people are finished with edits

ty nesamdoom!

owlhawk911

Manifisto posted:

edit the still version (the full sized one, without smoke) and I can re-smokify it when people are finished with edits

:waycool:

Honky Dong Country

Manifisto is the buddy we all deserve

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto is the buddy we all deserve

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I needed a new wallpaper anyway

cda

by Hand Knit
goin g to be honest and say i have no idea what that thing in the bottom right corner is. it looks cool but...what is it

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

cda posted:

goin g to be honest and say i have no idea what that thing in the bottom right corner is. it looks cool but...what is it

It is the first B from BYOB with marge hair throwing up eggnog.

sig by owlhawk911