Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

2007 Mafia All-Stars whatup (it's me, Me In Reverse)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I will play!

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Wow this is shaping up to be some player list

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!
You have my axe

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Sign me up as a replacement. Alternatively if you really want to start the game and need one more player I will play.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Sorry to anyone who had a broken discord link. Fixed now!

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Kloaked00 posted:

Sorry to anyone who had a broken discord link. Fixed now!

I signed up, not sure if you saw! (not in playerlist)

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

vivat virtute posted:

2007 Mafia All-Stars whatup (it's me, Me In Reverse)

Holy poo poo what's up!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I signed up, not sure if you saw! (not in playerlist)

Missing Harold Krell, as well

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

put me in coach

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Hey what's up in this thread?

I guess sign me TF up because I'm here to ruin everyone's day.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
man this really is a who's who of mafia days past

really excited to fork up some scummy ashholes

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Fine, fine, I'll play.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I invited Xythar but he pretended to ignore my tweet.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Tom Tucker posted:

Holy poo poo what's up!

Holy poo poo what's up?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

CCKeane posted:

Fine, fine, I'll play.

I think that makes the game full!

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Indeed it does! Make sure that you get into Discord, and we will work on finalizing everything and getting roles out either this afternoon or tomorrow!

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Just an FYI, I might be a bit quiet over the weekend but will have more time to post during the week

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Voodoofly posted:

Just an FYI, I might be a bit quiet over the weekend but will have more time to post during the week

This is the same for me.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

I will never shut up. Who keeps yelling at my posts to shut up? Show yourself!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i will never logoff

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Let’s plan on a Sunday evening start then

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

oh man I feel like a total baby in the face of all these mafia pros

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

All roles have been sent out (except for Hambeet - join the discord server!)

We will plan on starting the game Sunday evening around 6pm Eastern

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
but im impatient!!

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also

OFFICER LIGER posted:

oh man I feel like a total baby in the face of all these mafia pros

man tell me about it

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

In the meantime y'all should check out the Parks and Rec special that just released yesterday, because it is delightful.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

you’re not the boss of me

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

zzyzx posted:

In the meantime y'all should check out the Parks and Rec special that just released yesterday, because it is delightful.

if i failed to finish the last season, should i still watch it?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

zzyzx posted:

Where can I watch it! Hulu?

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Sandwolf posted:

Where can I watch it! Hulu?

https://www.nbc.com/a-parks-and-recreation-special/video/a-parks-and-recreation-special/4160656

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Waiting two days to start game after everyone's had their roles assigned: -3000 points

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
So this is the part where we all tell each other what our roles are right? :v:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im vanilla town

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

CapnAndy posted:

Waiting two days to start game after everyone's had their roles assigned: -3000 points

Can I vote this guy yet?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote lordnad

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

Mr. Steak posted:

##vote lordnad

No info random vote, classic scum here

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

we got 'im

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

LordNad posted:

Can I vote this guy yet?
You can do whatever you want, but it will affect your score.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoonsy
Dec 6, 2005

Yeah, life is hilariously cruel.
Grimey Drawer
After exploring the neighborhood for a few hours, you already are already in awe of what is going to be the rest of your existence. Your home is exactly how you pictured your dream house. Any book you could want to read will fly to your hand with a mere thought. Your kitchen faucet has a separate spout which produces your favorite drink. And of course, you have a Cheeto tree just outside with birds that pick them and fill your snack bowl every morning. Because everyone loves Cheetos.

The party that night is just as spectacular. A beautiful gala event with everyone dressed to their best. There is shrimp as far as the eye can see, the Jacksonville Jaguars’ Superbowl is playing on the TV over the bar and your hosts Kloaked00 and Spoonsy are making sure that everyone is well-taken care of.

Kloaked00 clinks his glass to gather everyone’s attention.

Welcome all to your Good Place Neighborhood. We are very happy that you all could join us. I hope that you are all getting settled in nicely. The Universe-Harmonic Orchestra will be arriving soon (wait until you’ve heard Bach played on quantum string instruments) and the chocolate river is now flowing in the backyard. For the next few hours, get to know your fellow neighbors and have a good time!

The time passes quickly and you all head to your respective homes for a perfect night of sleep. Which sadly ends up being less than perfect.

A scream sounds through the neighborhood. In the middle of the central courtyard stands one of the townspeople who had risen early for a morning jog. What they found was less than Good.

Spoonsy’s body lies there, or….what used to be his body. As best as you can tell, his essence had been scooped out of his body with a flaming ladle, (it leaves very distinctive marks on the flesh) and poured over a pile of hot diamonds, and they’re not even very lovely! The only thing left is a pair of red cowboy boots. And he didn’t get his contractually obligated musical number in either!

In addition, in between Yogurt Yoghurt Yogurté and Knish From a Rose (the one kitty-corner of From Schmear to Eternity) is a very large, deep chasm. Someone throws a small rock in, but no sound comes out.

Kloaked00 addresses the crowd with a pained look on his face.

Clearly something is amiss in The Good Place. Clearly, there is only one rational way forward. I am locking down the neighborhood immediately to keep those who hath done this dastardly deed trapped here with us. You as a community must decide one-by-one who to eliminate from The Good Place until we can be assured that there are no longer ne’re-do wellers here. Guess it’s a little lucky this chasm appeared.

Good luck! We’re all counting on you.

Spoonsy, Henry, Moderator (Moderator-Aligned) has died Night 0

Additionally, there is a whiteboard. On it is a message:

quote:

“What’s up Jerks?”

Day 1 has begun!