Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Let the KIDS!!! start working at 4!!!

Betsy DeVos account spotted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Here is something you can’t understand,
How I could just birth a man

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006
World is a gently caress and it's only going to get worse. Making more humans is just adding to the problem.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I've found hysterically sobbing before I can cross the peak and ejaculate has been a fantastic method of birth control for me.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It takes over 30 seconds to make a sapient, emotional being that will one day comprehend their own mortality and ponder their place in the universe but it only takes the blink of an eye to lose them in a crowded shopping centre.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Funky See Funky Do posted:

It takes over 30 seconds to make a sapient, emotional being that will one day comprehend their own mortality and ponder their place in the universe but it only takes the blink of an eye to lose them in a crowded shopping centre.

Maybe 4 u :colbert:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Not just anyone can make a life. You gotta have a uterus first.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Well if you can do it in under 30 then I take my hat off to you. You must have had a lot of practice.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

e: ya know what? this is a bad joke and in very poor taste and I shouldn't make it because I'm very dumb.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Sep 11, 2020

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i must compose posted:

Incel spotted

amazing

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I made a baby in Reno just to watch it live.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Well if you can do it in under 30 then I take my hat off to you. You must have had a lot of practice.

I hold third place globally for my sex speedrun, but I'm grinding down my times.

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Leroy Dennui posted:

I made a baby in Reno just to watch it live.

When I was just a baby
My Mama told me, "Son
Always be a good boy
Don't make another baby hon, "

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

https://youtu.be/0cgOti7gLus

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
30-50 feral hogs

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

A Grand Egg posted:

Like thats years, right, a life?

people are like dont have a kid

A Kid is birth to like 4 years

People live longer

Two people loving up make a life that has to live forever

Do I think people who have children are irresposible, yeah, I do.

You live in this world, and you are bringing new lives with 75 - 80 years ahead of them into this place.

and you are scared for your own loving future

it is all due to the evil of the demiurge, the creator of this nightmare of living meat, known to most as the judeo christian god, who has tricked most of humanity into thinking he is the good guy and the serpent which tries to make us aware of the demiurge is the evil one

all of the most beautiful and heartfelt things you can think of don't even come close to the truth of what is being kept from us

destroy this universe!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

I can dig it :cool:

Dont Touch ME
Apr 1, 2018

Just when you think the self-deprecating narcissism of goons can't get any more pathetic, a thread like this rolls around to remind you never to overestimate the broke brains that post here

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Yeah, and they got kids! Lmao

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Telebite posted:

it is all due to the evil of the demiurge, the creator of this nightmare of living meat, known to most as the judeo christian god, who has tricked most of humanity into thinking he is the good guy and the serpent which tries to make us aware of the demiurge is the evil one

all of the most beautiful and heartfelt things you can think of don't even come close to the truth of what is being kept from us

destroy this universe!

What is the name of that serpent god? It starts with an E right?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I get like 8 hugs a day from my 2 kids. A couple of the hugs can be interpreted as wrestling attempts but I can overpower them with my adult strength. So on an average day I score 6 hugs and 2 victories.

What's your H/V ratio OP?

naem
May 29, 2011

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

YeahTubaMike posted:

The idea of deliberately getting pregnant in a time like this really bothers me -- not in a way that I'm going to actively take out on pregnant people or anything, just...in the back of my mind, it bugs me. We are just so beyond doomed on so many levels that I can't imagine purposely bringing a child into a world like this.

This is probably all much easier for me to say since I've never wanted children anyway.

Strategically it’s a good time to have a kid. They will have more resources and less competition. If you wait until the post pandemic baby boom, those kids are going to be screwed!

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
If dumbshit Mormons can have like 8 kids and no one bats an eye I think it’s only fair that I have one.

Jesse Ventura
Jan 14, 2007

This drink is like somebody's memory of a grapefruit, and the memory is fading.

remigious posted:

If dumbshit Mormons can have like 8 kids and no one bats an eye I think it’s only fair that I have one.

A month or two ago I saw my neighbors and their seven kids on their lawn holding helium balloons. They all sang Happy Birthday and let the balloons go.

The kind of person who would celebrate by indiscriminately littering downwind is exactly the kind of person that would have 7 kids.

I've got some news for you w.r.t. "fairness," btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It's cishet propaganda :rolleyes: